PDA

View Full Version : Really players can't you read NO SPOILERS!!!!!

XyZspineZyX
12-08-2003, 01:29 PM
Man people who have the game or is playing should go to hint and tip. If it is a spoiler then don't type it here. There is a little thing called HINT AND TIP at the top of the forms. If you really need help go to gamefaqs. Come on don't be a jerk and ask for help on the General Discussion. If there are any players doing as I ask for and asking for help on the Hint or tip or using gamefaqs I thank you.

XyZspineZyX
12-08-2003, 01:29 PM
Man people who have the game or is playing should go to hint and tip. If it is a spoiler then don't type it here. There is a little thing called HINT AND TIP at the top of the forms. If you really need help go to gamefaqs. Come on don't be a jerk and ask for help on the General Discussion. If there are any players doing as I ask for and asking for help on the Hint or tip or using gamefaqs I thank you.

XyZspineZyX
12-11-2003, 04:49 AM
if you get mad cause someone posted a message in the wrong board, you need anger management

XyZspineZyX
12-11-2003, 04:56 AM
yeah i agree man...seriously chic..if you really are a chic..calm down we dont mind at all...so just take 3 breaths..inhale and exhale..and go to anger management! hehehe

XyZspineZyX
12-11-2003, 01:37 PM
Well it's just that the fact it is rude that they're doing it and not even listening to rules. I don't mind anything expect the spoilers and it clearly says it on the links. I another fact I don't need anger management. I'm just hate that people can't follow one simple rule. The rule was "Please do not post spoilers in the General discussion forum." it's just that anything else I don't mind for real. You guys don't get what I just want to point out. Man, I'm a gamer and other gamers don't get it. Here's what I mean someone could accientendly click on the spoiler message and oh no read it and ruin the whole point of wanting to play the game. You see what I mean. Just the spoilers leave anything else can stay.

XyZspineZyX
12-11-2003, 07:48 PM
KryseMizu -- I completely agree with you on this one. It's very bad etiquette to post spoilers to the general forum when there is a specific forum for those. I will lock or move all spoiler threads I find from now on.

Please people -- respect the fact that not everyone is as far as you are in the game, and that spoilers can seriously hamper someone's enjoyment!

Thanks!

- djnogg