PDA

View Full Version : Questions About How Devs Analyse Kill/Death Stats

Varicose_Veins
03-01-2017, 08:38 AM
Just curious....

Do they look at environmental kills in Duels/Brawls and do they figure in the K/D stats in any way?

Do they only look at K/D stats for players over a certain level in Duels/Brawls?

Can they and do they look at the type of kills? For example the amount of Shugoki kills by back break?

Will we ever have access to these stats?

Do they ever look at kill/death ratios for the different characters in the 4 vs 4 modes?

Are all platform stats looked at or usually just PC?

Thanks for any feedback from anyone who knows.

RosencraN7z
03-01-2017, 09:27 AM
Ubi certainly looks at environmental kills in matches. It's how they came to the conclusion that the Lawbringer is under powered at present. In 1v1 and 2v2 game modes, the LB win ratio is about 46% but near the top in 4v4 modes due in most part to environment kills so they're trying to even that out. Not sure whether they see the attack that gets the kill, but the damage numbers are definitely there. Ubi cited the amount of dmg the Valk was doing in the full game not up to snuff due to those metrics.

I can't imagine they look at k/d ratios for different heroes for people at a certain level. I would imagine it's looked as as an average. Especially in duels and brawls where level doesn't come into play outside of individual player experience with a given hero.

Hope that helps though I wish I could answer your other questions, but that's all I've got at the moment. Still wading through all this spam on the forums