PDA

View Full Version : [Tutorial] Advanced Guide for Berserker

Barzah
03-01-2017, 07:45 AM
For everyone that use berserker and wanting to get much better, or maybe you encounter a wall because this class doesn't have a push back mechanic. Enjoy the video (English subtitle included)

https://youtu.be/0_WdpauVhYM

Tips to further improve your zerker skill

1. Your Chain is your main: Unlike PK or Orochi, berserker aren't designed to do hit & run due to the attack animation speed and bad trace. Instead, you need to properly utilize your chain, while at the same time know how to control it. Learn to mix your chain according to your enemy reaction and situation, and remember that good zerker always plan their move couple step ahead of the enemy

2. Harassing: Pressure is currently the method that i could think of when fighting really good player /w a berserker. The key is to make your opponent know that you can strike much faster. Normally, successfully pressuring your opponent make them reluctant when it comes to make offensive decision, and that mean there is a huge room for you to perfectly land your attack while at the same time maintaining the pressure.

3. If can, draining your enemy stamina and use the most devastating combo will pretty much guarantee your enemy near death or Instant KO at this point :D

UbiNoty
03-02-2017, 01:22 AM
Nice guide! Always love seeing these. If you'd like I can move this thread over into the combat/strategy subforum where it might get some more love and attention :D

Barzah
03-02-2017, 03:50 AM
sure man no problem :D btw, does that mean everytime i create a spesific character guide, i just have to post it on combat/strategy subforum?

UbiNoty
03-03-2017, 02:41 AM
Well since your video is a community creation I'm fine if you'd prefer to have it here - but ideally since it is more in alignment with the discussion in combat/strategy subforum it would go there. Like I said, it's up to you where you'd prefer to have it. :D