PDA

View Full Version : Gear Customization: Limited space is a problem if you like to collect different gears

Beneathar
03-01-2017, 06:20 AM
As we all know, each character has an inventory of 60 slots.

This is - as many players in higher levels experience - quite a low number if you like to collect certain gear styles.

I have my Inventory filled to 50 now, and i already dismissed a l lot of gear, i'd normally kept if it wasnt blocking my space.

To be honest, I think Gear looks should be saved on your account somehow, so you can choose the look of any gear you ever possesed to make your gear really look like you want it to. There should be no limits in gearstyles you can possess, as there are a lot of People who like to customize their heroes and are limited in this because the system doesnt want them to collect all those awesome gear styles.

I would also be okay with a (vastly) increased inventory limit (maybe increasing by presitge levels, +5 per Level, so you will have (60+Prestigelevelx5) inventory slots instead of a fix 60. While this would be, in my opinion, a worse solution than simply saving the styles you got saved on your account, it would still be an improvement i would gladly appreciate.

And for Ubi it would be a thing to make money out of just a little design choice, at i would gladly spend more steel into more gearstyles to pick from. Now, where i know that I won't be able to keep a great portion of the gearstyles I find, i dont feel very encouraged to buy more lootcrates for my Main character (as hes is 108 now), but if I had the option, i would -as said - gladly spend more steel for more Gearstyles added to my collection.

I really hope this will reach Ubis ears and we will finally get the gear costumization freedom we want, because at the moment the gear costumization design feels quite broken.

I know this is not the most important issue this Game has to be adressed, but still, Costumization is a thing in this Game, and many people enjoy it So I'm sure many people would appreciate to have more freedom in costomizing their chars looks.

Edit: Before I forget this: Its quite a bad decision too to have a gearstyle been totally gone if you overwrite it. I don't want my Gearstyle to be lost just because I prefer another one for a particular gear set. As said: i would really enjoy to collect all the gear Styles in the Game!

Warp_11
03-01-2017, 06:27 AM
Yeah, I'm at rep 6 on my Lawbringer and I have to keep my gearslots at 55 because I'm afraid of skipping loot. Btw, can you skip loot if your inventory is full?

Beneathar
03-01-2017, 06:29 AM
Yeah, I'm at rep 6 on my Lawbringer and I have to keep my gearslots at 55 because I'm afraid of skipping loot. Btw, can you skip loot if your inventory is full?

Same here.

I guess you may skip loot if your inventory is full, but i didnt test it though.

What I know is, that you can buy lootcrates if your inventory hasnt enough space to keep all items you will get from this.

Nowey_Lothbrok
03-01-2017, 11:57 AM

Yes, when your inventory is full you skip loot

EvaDenVille
03-01-2017, 12:18 PM
This game has the worst armor looks, even your heroic fully upgraded armor looks exactly the same as your default ones, only helms and weapons get slight different looks. Pathetic nothing more and such a disappointment. Sad.

Beneathar
03-01-2017, 01:48 PM
This game has the worst armor looks, even your heroic fully upgraded armor looks exactly the same as your default ones, only helms and weapons get slight different looks. Pathetic nothing more and such a disappointment. Sad.

Thats actually not true.

You get new armor looks every prestige level (99% sure about this) and there are quite some wich are unique to heroic gear.

And the weapons actually have quite a lot unique heroic styles, alone with them i could fill my inventory 100% and still missing some.

And you shouldnt forget, that Gear looks can be improved with colors, designs, engravings, emblems and stuff, wich helps you making every single part more unique.

With a bit of love (and steel) you can make your character very good looking, in my opinion, and im pretty sure in the later levels we will see some more nice armor styles.

Mathonn
03-01-2017, 01:52 PM
Yes, I have no idea what Ubisoft thinks a decent amount of space is, but without a simple appearance saving option, 60 is not decent.

Beneathar
03-01-2017, 07:08 PM
*bump*

Say you opinion if you think this topic needs some attention!

Just clicking on the poll will bury this in the deeps of the Forums, so please always say something if you vote or even think, this is important or at least interesting for you.

NetcodeFavorite
03-01-2017, 08:27 PM
Thats actually not true.

You get new armor looks every prestige level (99% sure about this) and there are quite some wich are unique to heroic gear.

And the weapons actually have quite a lot unique heroic styles, alone with them i could fill my inventory 100% and still missing some.

And you shouldnt forget, that Gear looks can be improved with colors, designs, engravings, emblems and stuff, wich helps you making every single part more unique.

With a bit of love (and steel) you can make your character very good looking, in my opinion, and im pretty sure in the later levels we will see some more nice armor styles.

You get new armor looks every prestige? What no. There is the common or grey, rare blue and epic purple. And theres about 1-4 different looks on each armor/wep piece. And those gets an upgraded look every grey, blue and purple. But thats it, there is no other looks. If iam wrong, plz show me cuz i'd also love to find even more armor than i got myself right now, tho i find my warden pretty dope, if there are "dopier" gear, show me! :D