PDA

View Full Version : Raider tackle is bugged? Maybe? Ubisoft please answer?

CoyoteXStarrk
03-01-2017, 05:44 AM
Has anyone other than me been using the Raider and gone for a tackle and will run directly into the opposing Hero and the Raider will go through the animation, but then just slide through or off to the side of the opponent?

This has happened REPEATEDLY to me here the last few days and I can't tell what the issue is.

60% of the time I land it no issue, but the other 40% I seem to just glance off to the side or just get stopped by the hero's body and go through the tackle animation without ever grabbing them.

Is this a known issue? Am I nuts? :confused::confused:

CoyoteXStarrk
03-01-2017, 09:09 AM
Anybody?

Cephsus
03-01-2017, 11:31 AM
Yup notice same when playing Raider last night. Tho only tried it a couple of times in skirmish, and then didnt bother playing Raider for the remaining evening.

It looked as if the slighest movement from whoever i was rushing at would cause the tackle to fail (pass right through or to the side of em).

teksuo1
03-01-2017, 11:44 AM
i have noticed magically "dodging" their tackle even if i appeared to be in it's path, a few times yes. thought it was just some lag phenomenon.

isthil89
03-01-2017, 11:57 AM
i main raider and im glad someone else noticed this i say it all the time its broken and don't work

m0u-1337
03-01-2017, 12:06 PM
I already thought im completely dumb now. but if y'all have the same problems it looks like a bug not a skill problem :D

Yes, i do not use this abilty anymore because i never land that grab.

EvaDenVille
03-01-2017, 12:09 PM
Raider in general is in a very sad situation right now, most broken useless hero of all at the time.

Nurley
03-01-2017, 12:42 PM
Maining Rider, rank 6.
I don't think it's a bug.
I think, that for some bad reason the "hit box" for this ablility is smaller then the size of characters, and that creates visual misstakes.

Pesonaly i stoped using tackle long time ago, coz it's super hard to land it on the moving enemy. The hit box is too small. You can't redirect your character after you used tackle. There is no move speed increase while doing it.

Gonzoman158
03-01-2017, 01:06 PM
Maining Rider, rank 6.
I think, that for some bad reason the "hit box" for this ablility is smaller then the size of characters, and that creates visual misstakes.

Pesonaly i stoped using tackle long time ago, coz it's super hard to land it on the moving enemy. The hit box is too small. You can't redirect your character after you used tackle. There is no move speed increase while doing it.

can only agree... the tackle of the raider is absolutly useless since the open beta. you have to start it 1 meter before the enemy and its to easy to counter. Either with a dodge or a light attack. Stopped to play this move since the releaseversion. And yes... it feels also a kind of buggy. The Hitzone seems to be very small. But that seems to be a common problem. It seems that you have to be very close to the enemy with every attack.

Nurley
03-01-2017, 01:27 PM
So for new players i would advice this:
If you want to hit an enemy with tackle, then you should hit him with Raider's head. If not - you probably will miss this attack.

CoyoteXStarrk
03-01-2017, 02:45 PM
Yup notice same when playing Raider last night. Tho only tried it a couple of times in skirmish, and then didnt bother playing Raider for the remaining evening.

It looked as if the slighest movement from whoever i was rushing at would cause the tackle to fail (pass right through or to the side of em).

i have noticed magically "dodging" their tackle even if i appeared to be in it's path, a few times yes. thought it was just some lag phenomenon.

i main raider and im glad someone else noticed this i say it all the time its broken and don't work

I already thought im completely dumb now. but if y'all have the same problems it looks like a bug not a skill problem :D

Yes, i do not use this abilty anymore because i never land that grab.

Raider in general is in a very sad situation right now, most broken useless hero of all at the time.

Maining Rider, rank 6.

can only agree... the tackle of the raider is absolutly useless since the open beta. you have to start it 1 meter before the enemy and its to easy to counter. Either with a dodge or a light attack. Stopped to play this move since the releaseversion. And yes... it feels also a kind of buggy. The Hitzone seems to be very small. But that seems to be a common problem. It seems that you have to be very close to the enemy with every attack.

So for new players i would advice this:
If you want to hit an enemy with tackle, then you should hit him with Raider's head. If not - you probably will miss this attack.

Oh thank god lol

I was worried I was losing my mind. Now just to wait for Ubisoft to say something