PDA

View Full Version : Lawbringer Revenge Push Broken

CF_Xherra
03-01-2017, 03:49 AM
I have noticed that since the patch, our shove isn't knocking people down consistently while in revenge. I have pushed them and they just don't fall. Its really hit or miss.

Felis_Menari
03-01-2017, 04:05 AM
I have noticed that since the patch, our shove isn't knocking people down consistently while in revenge. I have pushed them and they just don't fall. Its really hit or miss.

Eh, I think I noticed this happening before that patch. Might be attributed to the random knockdown that don't happen (but should) when throwing people who are exhausted.

CF_Xherra
03-01-2017, 04:56 AM
I usually assume that maybe they had a sliver of stamina and just wish that it wasnt a bug. I hate fighting 3v1 and not being able to get a kd.

Warp_11
03-01-2017, 05:05 AM
My LB never knocked people down with shove while in revenge... wtf ?

Riouxthless
03-01-2017, 05:34 AM
There was a bug (not sure if fixed) where if assassin classes wouldn't be knocked down on GB if exhausted if they had an active guard up. Might be what you were seeing.

Altair_Snake
03-01-2017, 05:36 AM
Ooooohh... I hadn't quite noticed this pattern. I hope they fix it. I was suspecting it had something to do with assassins. Glad somebody found it to be more specific.

CF_Xherra
03-01-2017, 05:48 AM
They should. You shove forward and they should fall. That way you get a free heavy in. Its why I dont mess with the speed shove classes while in revenge. We shove, but we shove so slow that its barely worth it. IF it lands.

Varicose_Veins
03-01-2017, 05:59 AM
A similar sort of thing has happened with the Raider.

It seems to be either bugged, inconsistent or requiring very precise distance judgement on the throw to make a fall happen.

I was watching True Talent stream in training mode last night and he was perplexed by the inconsistency of it.

CF_Xherra
03-01-2017, 06:03 AM
Glad to see its a all around problem. Im not just losing my marbles.