PDA

View Full Version : Matchmaking should happen after you pick your character

Burn-The-Sinner
03-01-2017, 01:48 AM
There is ZERO common sense in doing matchmaking based on the biggest rank character of your account. As when you pick a new character, game will treat you as if you're playing your main character and thus try to match you against high level characters.

and_53_93
03-01-2017, 02:10 AM
There is ZERO common sense in doing matchmaking based on the biggest rank character of your account. As when you pick a new character, game will treat you as if you're playing your main character and thus try to match you against high level characters.

i know waht you mean..... i try to avoid it by doing the ai quests with my 2. char till his high enough to play 4v4 with an sutable armor

but yes a better matchmaking is important!!!!

Vordred
03-01-2017, 02:48 AM
yeah it is annoying trying to play other characters. i have found a sort of way around it. if you have a friend thats low level get him to be party leader, it seem to mach you based of the party leader, so they i can pick my low level characters with a good chance of being against similarly geared people.

other than that, i tend to go for orders and play my mains until the order is almost complete and do the last little bit on the lower ones.

but really we shouldn't need to do that, but they did say in the live stream they are going to be looking into the gear causing balance issues, so thee is hope, we can just play anything character

The_B0G_
03-01-2017, 06:07 AM
+1