PDA

View Full Version : messed up competative settings ruining friend play

DocDeRockTurtle
02-28-2017, 03:47 PM
So me and my friends used to love playing this game together. I say used to... key factor here we can't really enjoy it anymore. Here's why I play the game more then my friends and as such they're still either rep 1 or 0, I am rep 3 almost 4. When we match up together the 3-4 of us. we are always always ALWAYS! put up against a team of 3-4 all being rep 3-6 and usually at least one has 108 stat gear. That means these guys who don't play as much as me not even rep 1 yet are literally forced to fight guys way more practiced, on their main, with way better gear. The game definitely doesn't auto balance it in any way we've lost 7/7 matches its completely ********. My friends hate playing with me now because when I'm not there they get a fair match. With me they stand no chance, the games system matches you with the highest ranking party member, not the overall of your team. That's horse**** my friends are about to ask for a REFUND and I'm starting to think the same despite enjoying the game so much. My friends are being punished for playing with me, and so am I cause i know they cant possibly hope to fight people that high stat and rank yet. So its just LOSE LOSE LOSE. UBISOFT you have to do something about this its not f@#king ok.

DocDeRockTurtle
02-28-2017, 04:16 PM
as i said above, When they play without me that means 3 of them together going in they get fair matches. same quality enemies. When im with them and one of my friends leaves 3 of us again. it puts us up against enemies my difficulty. so i know that is not the issue.

DocDeRockTurtle
02-28-2017, 04:23 PM
honestly i would like to know what the hells going on with it cause as it stands my friends wont even play with me on the game till they can catch up in rank which will take a while. Simply due to them being sick and tired of the unfair matches. So basically its ruining my desire to play the game since i cant play with my friends.

basic-one
02-28-2017, 04:25 PM
Maybe you should help teach your friends how to play better instead of writing poorly-constructed essays about how it is someone else's fault that they don't want to get better.

There is more to a game than winning the match.

DocDeRockTurtle
02-28-2017, 04:35 PM
ah the get good argument. hear this out they do not have..........the time, this is a very skill oriented game. If i have the free time to say make it to renown 8 and they're at 1 and it puts them up against renowned 8 u think that's fking fair? you cant say o its my job to teach them how to play to make up for experience, gear, and free time to dedicate to learning. It is the devs problem because lets say this track continues. Lets say i make it to renown 10 and they just hit 2, that means they're going to be playing renown 10s as renown 2s you tell me how that's going to go whether or not I teach them some things about how to play the game