PDA

View Full Version : Patch notes: Various bug fixes?

SpringReborn
02-28-2017, 03:11 PM
Patch notes says there will be "various bug fixes". Unsurprisingly they don't specify what will be fixed. I think we all already know that a patch always contains bug fixes. Adding in a patch note "various bug fixes" is like saying "water is wet". I, along with many others I suppose, would like to know the specifics of what is going to be fix.

emoKittenCZ
02-28-2017, 06:58 PM
They cannot say what they fixed, because they only know what they tried to fix. After applying the patch, they will know what happened to be really fixed and what not, but the patch notes should be wrote down right before. Saying "xxx is fixed" is dangerous as then people would attack the forum with unfixed bugs which should be fixed according to patch notes.

Anyway, it looks like a part of Ubi who developed FH are from MS as it looks like every patch will fix one single bug, but two another bugs will occur... :/

As I see other Ubi products, this looks like one of the worst made and supported. For example Wildlands looks like they were in beta in much sophisticated phase then FH after regular release...