PDA

View Full Version : Elimination & skirmish were separated but reverted to normal

Creohan
02-28-2017, 01:37 PM
The title says it all.

Gray360UK
02-28-2017, 02:12 PM
The title really doesn't say it all.
What the hell is 'normal'?

awolcz
02-28-2017, 02:15 PM
I also don't get it. What is normal?

isthil89
02-28-2017, 02:35 PM
lol how can u not get the post u all dumb or something i get it, it was separated when i looked this morning has it gone back already?

Creative5p
02-28-2017, 02:38 PM
lol how can u not get the post u all dumb or something i get it, it was separated when i looked this morning has it gone back already?

U mad bro! Put a sock on it!

Gray360UK
02-28-2017, 02:42 PM

So, how do you claim to understand it? What does 'reverted to normal' mean exactly if they are still seperated?

emoKittenCZ
02-28-2017, 07:49 PM
In my opinion it was far better how it was before (being together) :D

Because you could prioritize one above the other and you could play the preffered game, however, if it tooks too long to pick a game for you, you could play the second one, similar mod. But most of players doesnt know about F1 settings so they wanted to have it apart.

I would rather play balanced, fast matchup 2v2 fight which is similar to 1v1 than waiting long for 1v1 playing with much better or much worse opponent. What is the point of waiting x minutes for an opponent you beat 3-0 or loose 0-3 in lesser time than you actually waited for :)

Not everything what devs made is bad and illogical guys ;)

Earl_Lemongrab
02-28-2017, 07:56 PM
Nothing has changed. They are still seperated

Prophit618
02-28-2017, 08:27 PM
The way it was before was a problem for certain.

I know about the settings. I always set my preference. But a lot of the time, I'd be in queue for all of 10-15 seconds before it would give up and throw me into the non-preferenced matchup. This would happen 10-20 times in a row while I was trying desperately to finish an order before I had to sign off for the day. Personally I would rather wait 10 minutes in a queue than get constantly put into the wrong match, which ends up wasting way more time in the long run.

A solution for those long wait times would be to drop the necessary players for a match from 6 to 4 in times with below-high activity.

Reydan18
02-28-2017, 09:28 PM
It's not seperated anymore for me aswell. It was before than after a match it reverted back to before the change, wtf.

Edit: Now it's back to seperated again nice, must be something with the server.