PDA

View Full Version : PK non-bleed damage on stabs?

skelo0
02-28-2017, 09:13 AM
In the latest patch notes it stays that the PK triple stab does 2 non-bleed damage (on top of the bleed damage) on every stab, was this always there or is that new?

Charmzzz
02-28-2017, 09:28 AM
In the latest patch notes it stays that the PK triple stab does 2 non-bleed damage (on top of the bleed damage) on every stab, was this always there or is that new?

The non-bleed damage was there before, but I don't know how high it was before the patch. I'm a PK Main and I saw little damage on the enemy health bar when my 2. and 3. stab connected. Can't wait to test the fixed bleed damage. ^^

CaptainGelo
02-28-2017, 09:50 AM
now bleed damage from GB, not only takes time to apply, need to hit all 3 times and would still do less damage than heavies others can land after GB...
awesome

feuerundblut
02-28-2017, 10:08 AM
now bleed damage from GB, not only takes time to apply, need to hit all 3 times and would still do less damage than heavies others can land after GB...
awesome

You don't have to stab 3 times, you know. You can stab twice and then throw from the ledge. I know LB or Shugoki can be impressively big, but don't be shy, they deserve to fly just like we do :D