PDA

View Full Version : Buff Blackbeard

ItsAequo
02-28-2017, 04:43 AM
Come on Ubisoft... Lets talk Blackbeard. He needs a buff. I understand the nerf to ads time so he don't run and gun, but at least make his 2 shield have 120 health each. That would fix him that's all he needs then hell get picked more and actually be useful. Just 60 more health so he takes 3-4 shots instead of 1-2 shots to break his shield. That would make Blackbeard a GREAT operator!

Eddlicious.
02-28-2017, 01:03 PM
Come on Ubisoft... Lets talk Blackbeard. He needs a buff. I understand the nerf to ads time so he don't run and gun, but at least make his 2 shield have 120 health each. That would fix him that's all he needs then hell get picked more and actually be useful. Just 60 more health so he takes 3-4 shots instead of 1-2 shots to break his shield. That would make Blackbeard a GREAT operator!

That would make Blackbeard an overpowered operator. Not as overpowered as he was with a 800HP shield, but overpowered nonetheless. Blackbeard can no longer just sit at a window, only exposing his gun and its shield and just, firing away at the enemy without issue. He now has to peek (lean and strafe, then strafe back to cover). This works bloody wonders for him however, because the shield - even if it no longer acts like a riot shield on a gun - safeguards him from 2-3 head shots and gives him a window of time to annihilate the opposition in front of him.

Blackbeard is not underpowered by any means, he just needs a different set of tactics applied by the player in order to get the most out of him.

LegionFly
11-19-2017, 03:31 AM
Hi ubi, I have a comment you should be blackbeard buffs because blackbeard is one of my favorite OPs and i believe blackbeard is the favorite OP of many other players as well. But because it can not pull the inability. Come out as you should. The speed is low. I think it should speed up to 3 and weapons like the MK17, which is a battle rifle. I think that the 42 damage is less, should be added. Should increase to 48-50 damage for efficiency. For a better shot it would be a lot better.
Apart from the speed and damage of the weapon, I think everything is ok.
Please ubi it's really important to me. And I believe many other players think like me too.
Please Ubi buff blackbeard p

Frosti.FT6
11-21-2017, 07:31 PM
I think Ubi should increase the shield healh but thats it.

LethalBiscuits
12-07-2017, 08:37 AM
I main blackbeard and I think the shield is just fine, the thing that should be buffed is his 21 bullet max mag size for his main gun.

www9143__-UBI.
01-02-2018, 08:02 AM
his shield is like paper

FilipeTheKid96
01-03-2018, 12:32 AM
I have a decent internet and a high-end PC, but this happens everytime:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08v0eNo9OXk

I don't know if it's a bug, but the head is clearly covered by the shield.

That's why I don't play with Blackbeard anymore.

BK_FootLettuce
01-18-2018, 06:11 AM
his AR needs at least 48 or 49 damage and no ADS reduction when his shield is off

Zakster329
02-10-2018, 12:13 AM
I know these buffs were for Multiplayer which is fine because I can see how he could be O.P. but I'm not huge into P.v.P so I usually play Terrorist Hunt with friends and those bots shred through his shield like sheet metal. I only ask to have Blackbeard get atleast a tiny buff on behalf of the Terrorist hunt players that play Blackbeard. Thank You.

Photon-YOLO
03-08-2018, 03:17 PM
I only want obi to his gun a little boost.