PDA

View Full Version : From Vikings, To samurai.

o0 DaGnOmE 0o
02-28-2017, 02:02 AM
Come at us bro! You guy's cant take our territory! The vikings will win this round!

PackingMoney
02-28-2017, 02:07 AM
Come at us bro! You guy's cant take our territory! The vikings will win this round!

NOOO! Knights need the Samurai to claim your land. DEUS VULT.
Seriously though, what happens if two factions draw?

o0 DaGnOmE 0o
02-28-2017, 02:08 AM
........ -_-

CoyoteXStarrk
02-28-2017, 02:10 AM
Viking life is all there is. :cool:

Sirrkas
02-28-2017, 02:12 AM

I would assume, that the round gets a symbol half knight half viking and both factions a half point?

PackingMoney
02-28-2017, 02:14 AM
Honestly, I am not too fussed about who will win, all factions have been dominated at some point, but still managed to make a comeback. Personally I think the Samurai have performed the best considering they have been dominated for the first 10 or so days, and only just started to make a comeback since Friday-ish. GG to whomever wins anyways.

Gray360UK
02-28-2017, 02:36 AM
The Knights have held their land, they haven't lost any of the 14 territories they had and are still +7, set to go up to 21.
The Vikings were at 27 with -6 incoming and would have gone down to 21.
Would have been a draw.
But now the Vikings are only -4 because the feeble Samurai are letting the Vikings crush them.

Samurai, you ruined it for the Knights and handed the win to the Vikings., We are no longer friends.
(not that we were)
:D

TeatedOrb
03-01-2017, 01:07 AM

How dare you! The Blackstone legion will not rest until you idiotic Vikings will kneel to the knights! Also YOU! The samurai.... We will end you!

GayForShugoki
03-01-2017, 01:10 AM
That feel when at one stage the Samurai owned like 80% of the map and then the server went down and the Vikings were still getting territory while no one else could do anything.

Russian hackers.

buff_Nobushi
03-01-2017, 01:54 PM
Russian hackers.

*Swedish hackers

DrExtrem
03-01-2017, 01:58 PM

I guess that the faction with the most war assets would win, if both have the same amount of territories.

Ulrichvonbek111
03-01-2017, 03:05 PM
That feel when at one stage the Samurai owned like 80% of the map and then the server went down and the Vikings were still getting territory while no one else could do anything.

Russian hackers.

Yes when server went down then back on all of a sudden Samurai were trailing.....Ubi did you even take this into consideration when determining the final outcome....you may have ruined any interest on this part of the game...by true honest warriors with honour.