PDA

View Full Version : If Shugoki is able to onehit me i want a AK-47 for my Warden

Earl_Lemongrab
02-27-2017, 11:02 PM
Its fair

Fuzzybutts
02-27-2017, 11:07 PM
Because you can't dodge the slowest most telegraphed ability in the game that is incredibly easy to predict when their going to use it (hint: Does more damage the less hp the shugoki has), wherein if you dodge it, they will likely die from the gentlest of pokes your character can deliver?

Earl_Lemongrab
02-27-2017, 11:11 PM
If you are in a close quarters situation its not even close to "easy" to dodge this. If he stands right in front of you he just grabs you and kills you instant. It is no earned win. besides the fact that the Shugoki is one of stongest classes in the game. Even without this "abillity"

DrExtrem
02-27-2017, 11:26 PM
It's hard to train this situation, because the bot only does it, when you are on low health.

Especially in dominion, it is hard to see and when you see it, it is too late. That's what's freaking the people out.

Fuzzybutts
02-27-2017, 11:33 PM
If you are in a close quarters situation its not even close to "easy" to dodge this. If he stands right in front of you he just grabs you and kills you instant. It is no earned win. besides the fact that the Shugoki is one of stongest classes in the game. Even without this "abillity"

The dodge-roll will avoid unblockables even if your up against a wall, you will lose some stamina but he won't be able to recover in time for you to land a light attack on him, even with low stamina.

I know it sounds cheesey and stupid, but it does work. I've done this versus the wardens shoulder bash spam before.

Braegulfer
02-27-2017, 11:43 PM
Warden crying for a nerf on another class.....priceless.

Earl_Lemongrab
02-28-2017, 12:06 AM
Cmon. Warden is a really basic class. The only thing which could be cheesy is the soulder bash, which is easy to avoid.

BecausePandas
02-28-2017, 12:48 AM
Warden is one of the most versatile classes in the game with its ability to disable, just guard-counter, and combo strike while maintaining a block stance without having to refresh it. Come now. Warden basic? Maybe. Warden still incredibly good and extremely well round for almost any situation? Definitely.

itsPlanB
02-28-2017, 12:56 AM
LOL ... Yeah it sucks. Dodging is your best bet. Sometimes they get you ... sometimes they don't. I feel your pain. Got hit by one that I didn't even see and he killed me in one shot.

Its fair

SpoopyBoofs
02-28-2017, 12:58 AM
Its fair

This is a joke right? Like, one of those ha-ha's? I mean, all you have to do is dodge to the left or right and avoid his attack. He's already at at least 10% HP left, otherwise he wouldn't be able to one-shot you. So just dodge and kill him. It's not an unfair ability at all, and most are easy to predict.

CoyoteXStarrk
02-28-2017, 12:58 AM
Its only a one hit if you are dumb enough and bad enough to get hit by it when he has almost no health.

Thats YOUR fault.

Bob__Gnarly
02-28-2017, 01:07 AM
Warden crying for a nerf on another class.....priceless.

Hahaha