PDA

View Full Version : I told you so, have faith

MassiveD.
02-27-2017, 09:54 PM
As we seen from the latest official Ubisoft posts, not only they are listening, but also working hard to smash the bugs and deal with the balancing.

It's probably a monumental task, as boy are there stuff to fix, but seriously, let's give people a chance.

Honestly, for those who kept their composure, and waited patiently, because you love this game and want to keep playing it - kudos guys, for being decent human beings.

For the children around here with an overgrown sense of entitlement, whom made these forums a burning, whining, raging dumpsterfire and made the situation seem like it was in a worse condition than it actually is:

1. Shut up
2. Get your refunds
3. Clear off

You are not welcome here.

And I urge everyone who's tired of whining and moaning to not engage anymore with their threads, but instead to ridicule and point to the door.

That is all o7

Gensui.Musashi
02-27-2017, 10:05 PM
80% of the stuff we talked about isnt fixed.

MassiveD.
02-27-2017, 10:07 PM
80% of the stuff we talked about isnt fixed.

So is the world hunger, but unlike you - people are working towards it, if you can't contribute - shut it :P

Moaning and whining helps no one, and only makes things worse

Gensui.Musashi
02-27-2017, 10:08 PM
So is the world hunger, but unlike you - people are working towards it, if you can't contribute - shut it :P

believe that if you want

MassiveD.
02-27-2017, 10:12 PM
believe that if you want

And so I will, as I'd rather have faith than throw a tantrum, all in all For Honor is going through a good release, it isn't perfect, but sure as hell not as bad as some of the other games.

The dumpsterfire made it look bad, it's not that bad at all, especially with GB fix happening

troops_2015
02-27-2017, 10:14 PM
Well you're certainly entitled to express your view that no one else is entitled to express theirs.

Nikalay_II
02-27-2017, 10:15 PM
2. Get your refunds

I'm sorry but I'm still working on the refund thingy ....takes the support to deal with it I take it. In the meantime I just, you know for lulz, tried to finish daily orders but the errors that kick me from the game make it impossible. So I really have a hard time to shut up. But hey, once I'm done with my refund you wont read me again, ever.

MassiveD.
02-27-2017, 10:17 PM
I'm sorry but I'm still working on the refund thingy ....takes the support to deal with it I take it. In the meantime I just, you know for lulz, tried to finish daily orders but the errors that kick me from the game make it impossible. So I really have a hard time to shut up. But hey, once I'm done with my refund you wont read me again, ever.

Great - best of luck!

Fr0zeNHoBo
02-27-2017, 10:18 PM

The irony that this is coming from someone who's been caught AFK XP farming in dominion is stupendous.

But you keep telling everyone, oh righteous one :P

Finloneous
02-27-2017, 10:19 PM
Guy named MassiveD. creates a thread and acts like a massive D, go figure.

MassiveD.
02-27-2017, 10:22 PM
The irony that this is coming from someone who's been caught AFK XP farming in dominion is stupendous.

But you keep telling everyone, oh righteous one :P

Nice try, but I am making a video about it and talking to Ubisoft officials on several threads, the main misconception that it is botting, and people are demanding witchhunts for that reason, which is wrong, as it is not botting, it's a meer action of staying afk, therefore your irony is lost here

MassiveD.
02-27-2017, 10:23 PM
Guy named MassiveD. creates a thread and acts like a massive D, go figure.

I am so sorry that I do not moan, whine and cry my eyes out while verbally insulting the developers for doing their jobs quick enough, oh dear, if only I was the reverse of me, maybe then I could be the hero you deserve

troops_2015
02-27-2017, 10:25 PM
I am so sorry that I do not moan, whine and cry my eyes out, oh dear, if only I was the reverse of me, maybe then I could be the hero you deserve

Lol. You big baby!

Fr0zeNHoBo
02-27-2017, 10:25 PM
Nice try, but I am making a video about it and talking to Ubisoft officials on several threads, the main misconception that it is botting, and people are demanding witchhunts for that reason, which is wrong, as it is not botting, it's a meer action of staying afk, therefore your irony is lost here

Which time and again has been stated is still against T&C, so what exactly are you proving with your imaginary video that you're making? :)

The length at which you defend your griefing is reaching pathetic...

MassiveD.
02-27-2017, 10:26 PM
Lol. You big baby!

:D

MassiveD.
02-27-2017, 10:28 PM
Which time and again has been stated is still against T&C, so what exactly are you proving with your imaginary video that you're making? :)

The length at which you defend your griefing is reaching pathetic...

Except it hasn't been stated, unlike you some of us actually read the Code of Conduct, I personally spent 3 hours comging through it, and couldn't find a single line against it, I went as far as contanct the devlopers and ask them to make an official statement regarding AFKing if they feel it is ok, or not an ok thing to do, but be my guest, feel free to link me with the proof of where it was "stated time and again"

I'll hold my breath, startiiiing now