PDA

View Full Version : PK Fainting Flurry Problem when Using A keyboard

MassiveD.
02-27-2017, 09:30 PM
Hi everyone,

This is exclusively a PC issue.

If you set up your keyboard right (meaning that you have keys for changing guard instead of mouse), drop the mouse completely and use the KB as a giant gamepad + the how fast PK's heavy attacks can be feinted into a new attack, makes PK's I would have to say rather broken, and I know this word gets thrown around the forums alot when children want to whine about something that they can't deal with, but for those who already know me - you guys know I'm a skeptic, and I do not throw such statements lightly, but in this particular scenario - yes, it is broken, and let me tell you why.

If you setup your keyboard just right, and as I said drop the mouse completley, and focus solely on spamming block buttons, heavy buttons and feinting in a correct order, PK becomes this terrifying lawnmower type entity.

I've seen some people able to do it so fast that the block (left, right, down) triangle indicator thingys start to overlap, lol, and if you get anywhere near that you will get shredded to pieces in roughly 5 seconds, because no character currently in the game can even react to blocks this quickly, especially if you are not using the keyboard with bound guard buttons.

If you don't get lucky and block one of those attacks you won't even get her off your face, she will shred you in seconds.

I wonder how the developers are going to address this very PC centric issue ?

Especially with the range increase on her attacks comming up :D

MassiveD.
02-27-2017, 10:01 PM
:D

Haha this is priceless, come on pro PK players, we know your tricks, don't think you can hide them forever, come out here and comment on the issue ^.^

CaptainGelo
02-27-2017, 10:05 PM
oh look another weeb whining.
l2p

MassiveD.
02-27-2017, 10:10 PM
oh look another weeb whining.
l2p

You, Sir, are laughable.

Despite the fact that my Orochi has a 140% win ratio against PK's, I still feel obligated to expose people who are using itneresting setups to get advantage over players without those setups, de-leveling the field.

1x Mad4Gelo exposed, next

CaptainGelo
02-27-2017, 10:11 PM
You, Sir, are laughable.

Despite the fact that my Orochi has a 140% win ratio against PK's, I still feel obligated to expose people who are using itneresting setups to get advantage over players without those setups, de-leveling the field.

1x Mad4Gelo exposed, next
I was right, a weeb.
Nothing to see here people, just a statswhoring weeb

MassiveD.
02-27-2017, 10:14 PM
I was right, a weeb.
Nothing to see here people, just a statswhoring weeb

Mmm, you are so exposed right now, it has that perfect taste of bitter-sweet.

People will see, don't you worry ^ . ~ I'll make a video about it if I have to

MassiveD.
02-28-2017, 01:25 AM
This also works with Berserker on some extent, but not as dramatic