PDA

View Full Version : Wow! They seperated Elimination and Skirmish!

Gray360UK
02-27-2017, 09:08 PM
Seems they are listening after all :D

Hiero_Glyph
02-27-2017, 09:11 PM

Wouldn't it be nice if they actually told us about it though? At the very least a blog post would go a long way to let us know what they are currently prioritizing since this game had a huge launch.

dyrak55
02-27-2017, 09:13 PM
Wow, that's a nice update here, there will be much less leavers now

Gray360UK
02-27-2017, 09:13 PM
Wouldn't it be nice if they actually told us about it though? At the very least a blog post would go a long way to let us know what they are currently prioritizing since this game had a huge launch.

Haha yeah, was kinda weird, had to double check twice that I wasn't seeing things, had no idea this was coming today.

SpoopyBoofs
02-27-2017, 09:15 PM

This on PC or console too?

VillNess
02-27-2017, 09:20 PM
I tried to do Skirmish, ended up in Elimination. I customised my character a bit and when I returned they were seperated heh

I'm on ps4 and it's out

Gray360UK
02-27-2017, 09:22 PM

Console for me, so I assume for everyone :)

SpoopyBoofs
02-27-2017, 09:26 PM
Console for me, so I assume for everyone :)

Awesome! I'm glad they listened to that feedback. Give people the option to play what they actually prefer and not force them into a mode they didn't want to play. Now I just hope the patch comes soon to consoles and not 2 weeks D:

SethUnleashed
02-27-2017, 09:27 PM
NOT sepperated on PC as of writing this...

this is the weirdest **** i've seen ...

how can they tease a balance patch and then do NOTHING for 2 weeks and then push a patch to consoles first. this makes zero freaking sense, what about the approval process for consoles? only applies to balance and really important stuff or what?

SpoopyBoofs
02-27-2017, 09:32 PM
NOT sepperated on PC as of writing this...

this is the weirdest **** i've seen ...

how can they tease a balance patch and then do NOTHING for 2 weeks and then push a patch to consoles first. this makes zero freaking sense, what about the approval process for consoles? only applies to balance and really important stuff or what?

PC is getting the patch v1.03 tomorrow, while consoles have to wait possible up to 2 weeks for Sony & Microsoft to pass verification. So they didn't get the patch first, but I don't know why it's split on consoles now and not PC.