PDA

View Full Version : I want a refund

Heaph_red
02-27-2017, 08:36 PM
I don't think this game is anything that was marketed. There is zero balance and I think its just a money grab, what are my options? Can I do a charge back?

CaptainGelo
02-27-2017, 08:37 PM
you can do one

MyNameIsMicheal
02-27-2017, 08:39 PM
I don't think this game is anything that was marketed. There is zero balance and I think its just a money grab, what are my options? Can I do a charge back?

A few years ago Ubisoft had an issue where lawsuits were popping up against them for selling an incomplete game that was not as advertised. What they did was offered a freebie and to claim the freebie you had to agree not to sue them. They are not new to this. They have a track record of this.

Where did you buy your game from? I would take it to gamestop and get the few pennies they will give for it. I bought the gold edition (big mistake) then a few days after release they had stores that had the gold edition on sale for 69.99....yea i was not happy.

jeffparkerus
02-27-2017, 08:39 PM
yes

Agent Talon
02-27-2017, 09:09 PM

What do you feel was marketed that isn't in the game? From my experience it's exactly what I thought it was going to be.

SpoopyBoofs
02-27-2017, 09:18 PM
What wasn't marketed? And they gave you a chance to play before you bought. No one forced it, I'd also argue Game is highly balanced and the things that aren't will be addressed as the game grows in age. Nothing is perfect from launch when it comes to MP centric games.