PDA

View Full Version : [UPDATED 3/6] Patch Notes (v1.03)

Pages : [1] 2

FredEx919
02-27-2017, 06:25 PM
Hello Warriors,

Tomorrow morning (Feb 28th) at 8am EST (13:00 UTC) we will update the PC version of the game to V1.03. This will require a downtime of around 15 minutes. Changes contained in this update can be found below.

Update (3/6/17): Tomorrow morning at 8am EST (13:00 UTC) we will release the v1.03 patch on PS4 and Xbox One. The expected downtime is around 15 minutes.

Feats
Shugoki

Fixed a bug that caused players to lose the “Hard to Kill “ Feat upon death.

Orochi & Berserker

Addressed bugs with their area of effect (AOE) ground Feats not working if the player stopped moving
The Orochi's Nail Bomb & the Berserkers Stun Trap Feats now apply their damage effects correctly to characters who trigger the trap, but stop moving towards the trap, as it was intended.

Valkyrie

The Valkyrie Bloodlust Feat is now triggered on all types of kills as it was intended.

Berserker, Warlord, & Valkyrie

Tweaked the “Rush” Feat animation transition bug from idle to sprint animations

Fight

All Fighters

We reverted the Guardbreak mechanics to the Beta behavior in order to have it be a more usable skill. Guardbreak is no longer un-counterable if you're Guardbroken during Guardbreak startup.
Attacks that cannot be blocked because they are too fast no longer display the Unblockable Attack feedback.
Fixed camera clipping issues with walls on executions

Peacekeeper

Some tweaking was made on the Peacekeeper during the Beta, which caused some bugs and unintended changes. We are changing some of her moves to behave as designed.

Fixed the Peacekeeper Guardbreak and Bleed stacking bug

Stab 1 applies 2 dmg + 15 Bleed dmg over 10 sec
Stab 2 applies 2 dmg + 12 Bleed dmg over 8 sec
Stab 3 applies 2 dmg + 9 Bleed dmg over 6 sec
Bleed damage now stacks up for a total of 36 dmg, in the Beta this total was higher (45dmg) but has been reduced for balancing along with the accompanied bug fix

Increased the range of the Peacekeeper Stab Attack to fix issues with missed stabs and therefore not applying Bleed

Stab range increased from 1 m to 2 m

Changed the range distance of the Peacekeeper Light Attack. She can now connect a Light Attack after a parry.

Normal Light Attacks had their range increased by 0.25 m; from 2.75 m to 3 m

Berserker & Conqueror

Light Attack recoveries decreased to prevent free Guardbreak on Block. This was never the intended behavior.

Berserker's Light Attacks and chained Light Attacks recoveries on Block reduced from 900 ms to 700 ms
Conqueror's Light Attacks and chained Light Attacks recoveries on Block reduced from 900 ms to 700 ms

Valkyrie

Overall Valkyrie gameplay update/buff. We found that the changes we made during our latest Technical Test were impacting too much the dueling abilities of the Valkyrie. She has gone from the 1st place in Win/Loss in Duel to the last spot.We’ve made some of her moves a little faster and we’ve added some mix-ups.

Pouncing Thrust & Hunter's Strike damage increased from 12 dmg to 17 dmg
Pouncing Thrust & Hunter's Strike can link into Light Chain faster: from 400 ms – 900 ms to 200 ms – 500 ms
Light Attacks recoveries reduced by 100 ms

Light Attack Miss Recovery 900 ms to 800 ms
Light Attack Hit Recovery 700 ms to 600 ms
Light Attack Interrupt Block Recovery 800 ms to 700 ms
Light Attack Regular Block Recovery 700 ms to 600 ms.

Light Chain second Attack Startup reduced by 100 ms, recoveries reduced by 100ms

Light Chain second Attack Startup 600 ms to 500 ms
Light Chain second Attack Miss Recovery 800 ms to 700 ms
Light Chain second Attack Hit Recovery 600 to 500 ms
Light Chain second Attack Interrupt Block Recovery 700 ms to 600 ms
Light Chain second Attack Regular Block Recovery 600 ms to 500 ms

Shield Crush can now be chained into Light Chain

After 400 ms into Hit Recovery
After 500 ms into Miss Recovery

Hunter's Rush Recoveries shortened by 200 ms

Miss recovery 1000 ms to 800 ms
Hit recovery 800 ms to 600 ms
Interrupt Block recovery 900 ms to 700 ms
Regular Block recovery 800 ms to 600 ms

Orochi

Increased the dodge back on the Orochi’s “Riptide Strike”

Increased the backward displacement from 1.75 m to 2 m

Game mode
Duel, Brawl, Elimination

Bots joining an in-progress match will be dead for the current round.

Miscellaneous

Changed Music in Face Off screen
Various bug fixes

FredEx919
02-27-2017, 06:25 PM
UI Fixes

FIXED: Map overview is displayed when user tries to preview emblem in emblem editor when accessed in between Next Match timer screen
FIXED: Non-Full Screen Videos are stretched in non 16:9 screens
FIXED: UI Issues with Hero Customization & World map UI in 21:9 aspect ratio
FIXED: Conflicting Scroll areas in Game Mode Selection
FIXED: Wrong tip for quick chat controls appear when using keyboard and mouse
FIXED: The mouse disappears after skipping the faction War video
FIXED: Button prompts not displayed correctly in tutorial hints if user assigned buttons, which are too long
FIXED: Controller Button depiction is displayed in instructions on face off screen even if controller is not connected
FIXED: Scroll bar is incorrectly displayed to the left side of the page on selecting Key mapping with the mouse or keyboard
FIXED: Bot settings in “Custom Match” blocked for keyboard when the mouse is moved
FIXED: Pressing A to buy items in the store is instant instead of Hold
FIXED: X/Y/Ä is not recognized properly on the Key Mapping Page with a German keyboard layout
FIXED: Mapping < on German keyboard shows black icon
FIXED: Key binding does not support all the special characters

Chat Fixes

FIXED: post match chat position too low
FIXED: Scrolling down a long list in IME crashes the game
FIXED: Group leader can only see their own messages in custom matches
FIXED: Chat not accessible after restarting game flow
FIXED: IME - visual elements missing for edit mode (underline/rectangle)

Graphics Fixes

FIXED: Full screen not working after restarting the game
FIXED: Crash when the correct GPU driver is not found
FIXED: Shadow Flickering on Player on Extreme Settings
Controls Fixes

FIXED: Game does not detect Dualshock 4 controller connected via DUALSHOCK 4 USB Wireless Adapter
FIXED: Game does not detect Thrustmaster Firestorm Dual Analog 3 Gamepad
FIXED: “Full Block” in-game action not working for Steam Controller
FIXED: “Left Guard”, “Right Guard”, “Top Guard” ingame actions not working for Steam Controller

General Fixes

FIXED: Recording and Screenshot capturing with 'Radeon ReLive' not working
FIXED: Push to talk does not work if popup is on screen
FIXED: Ansel - Some UI elements remain visible with Ansel enabled

Additional Changes:

UI Improvements

· PC Mouse & keyboard now have separated loading screen tips
· Player widget is now clickable with shortcuts to (Emblem editor, Profile &Store page)
· Adjust chat log position to avoid critical overlaps in menus
· Removed "Map overview" from story mission selection screens
· Improve Mouse + Keyboard handling of the Bot selection page

Graphics Improvements

· Visual Improvement to nVidia's HBAO+
· Improved HZB generation on higher resolutions (4K)

General Improvements

· EAC displays better error descriptions to players
· Fixed multiple crashes

Braegulfer
02-27-2017, 06:44 PM
AMEN! Glory glory hallelujah!! Wooo-hoooo! YESS!!! Thank you so much for this and the heads up as well!

I apologize for being a pain in the *** about this as well, my frustration had reached critical mass, which doesn't excuse my behavior, but...yeah, anyway, sorry. Thanks again.

Eleanor-Ripley
02-27-2017, 06:53 PM
Anyone know how long it generally takes for sony/microsoft to approve patches in their game?

Einherjar25
02-27-2017, 06:56 PM
What are the specific between old and new GB?

Ragnar---
02-27-2017, 06:56 PM
No network fixes?.

SpringReborn
02-27-2017, 07:00 PM
What about lawbringer? His parry combos are still unusable due to how slow they are (all heavy attacks are too slow as well)

Braegulfer
02-27-2017, 07:02 PM
No network fixes?.

They JUST implemented some like yesterday, I'm sure they will continue to work on it.

Sixty-nl
02-27-2017, 07:04 PM
i am going to assume the standard 2 week after pc for consoles because of Sony and Microsoft verification stuff.

IamheiN
02-27-2017, 07:04 PM
No network fixes?.

They are already on it, but it takes time.

Thanks for the patch notes, keep the good work and the patches at a good rate and we will have for honor for a long time.

Eleanor-Ripley
02-27-2017, 07:10 PM
i am going to assume the standard 2 week after pc for consoles because of Sony and Microsoft verification stuff.
Cheers.
Consoles shafted again :(

MaidCafe
02-27-2017, 07:11 PM
still cant disable mouse guard for people who bind guard left,right,up. setting to 0 isn't true 0 :confused:

Deriadoc
02-27-2017, 07:18 PM
WHAT THE **** ?!
Where is the fix for the shugoki block exploit unparryable attack, where is the fix for the glitched zone attack that ruin duel when facing warden/peacekeeper/orochi.
Where is the nerf on the warden shoulderbash intoguard break ? (You fcking removed it from the warlord, how can you think this is balanced to let it on the warden ?)
Where is the balance on the block speed which make some heroes garbage (hello raider, hello lawbringer, you'l stilll not be able to block orochi/warden/peacekeeper light !

Two weeks from release, and you don't even fix the thing that ruin the game at high level of play (aka glitched zone attack), or massive bug exploit like shugoki's one. And you obviously don't know how to balance, since you allow warden to cancel his shoulderbash into guardbreak.
I'm done with this. I loved this game during the beta, you ruined it, and you do nothing about the massives unbalance and glitch.

Unregistered
02-27-2017, 07:20 PM
Any word on fixing valkeries shield charge into guard break? It says she can do it in her move list but at the moment she can only cancel it into her jumping attack

Razor__Fox
02-27-2017, 07:23 PM
So no changes to gear stats? Ugh. Looks like it's still "ALL REVENGE, ALL THE TIIIIIMME!!!"

Unregistered
02-27-2017, 07:24 PM
Any fix to the Group issues not being able to connect to friends on same IP?

Unregistered
02-27-2017, 07:26 PM
definatly a start to a more balanced game am looking forward to the patch

Azrakel2
02-27-2017, 07:29 PM
WHAT THE **** ?!
Where is the fix for the shugoki block exploit unparryable attack, where is the fix for the glitched zone attack that ruin duel when facing warden/peacekeeper/orochi.
Where is the nerf on the warden shoulderbash intoguard break ? (You fcking removed it from the warlord, how can you think this is balanced to let it on the warden ?)
Where is the balance on the block speed which make some heroes garbage (hello raider, hello lawbringer, you'l stilll not be able to block orochi/warden/peacekeeper light !

Two weeks from release, and you don't even fix the thing that ruin the game at high level of play (aka glitched zone attack), or massive bug exploit like shugoki's one. And you obviously don't know how to balance, since you allow warden to cancel his shoulderbash into guardbreak.
I'm done with this. I loved this game during the beta, you ruined it, and you do nothing about the massives unbalance and glitch.

Seriously? you should be rejoicing at the fact guard break is even remotely counterable now. and that this is the start of balancing the game. if ur honestly done cause more then likely class balance will take place after gameplay ui is fixed. if ur done however go and find another game wont have sympathy for you

Winsome111
02-27-2017, 07:32 PM
It's said that you come some people whining like children they didn't get what they want. No matter what the devs would or could do you would always whine about something else.

Be appreciative they changes are occuring for the better, and learn a little patience

Braegulfer
02-27-2017, 07:32 PM
Seriously? you should be rejoicing at the fact guard break is even remotely counterable now. and that this is the start of balancing the game. if ur honestly done cause more then likely class balance will take place after gameplay ui is fixed. if ur done however go and find another game wont have sympathy for you

Amen, this is a huge step in the right direction. All the changes feel well thought out and I'm really glad they're coming. I was getting so tired as a zerker of everyone who understands the game just waiting to block a light attack and instantly punish me with an un-counterable gb

Metalsnake27
02-27-2017, 07:33 PM
Well this is a start but....

Warden Vortex.... I still think SOMETHING needs to be done about this.

Shugoki/Unblockable attack exploit not addressed. Yeah.

Zone Attack Indicator Bug: Idk how this can be addressed but it's really annoying, especially with the faster ones (PK/Orochi)

PK Light Attack Distance Was Increased because why?

On the bright side: ALL HAIL THE GB CHANGE!

Gaarthar
02-27-2017, 07:34 PM
Great news, hope the next batch of balance changes and bug fixes (*cough*shugoki*cough*) doesn't take too long.
Wish theyd leave the current GB mechanic though.

Deriadoc
02-27-2017, 07:39 PM
It's said that you come some people whining like children they didn't get what they want. No matter what the devs would or could do you would always whine about something else.

Be appreciative they changes are occuring for the better, and learn a little patience

Yeah sure, cause glitched zone attack and shugoki's bug exploit isn't a high priority fix to do, along with the slow guard changing speed on some heroes.....
Thoses three were the only thing that needed a fix ASAP. Cause it's ruining high level of play.

You duel a warden : he'll go for you with glitched zone attack and top light. You duel a orochi, it'll be the same, you duel a peacekeeper, spamming zone attack cause this **** is way too fast (look at frame data on this ****, and look how much time you need to change your guard stance, the remaining time for you to react is ONE FCKING FRAME)

Aiva_Kami
02-27-2017, 07:40 PM
In regards to the Valkyrie i couldnt help but notice there is nothing about the Shield tackle.
As you're supposed to be able to cancel it into a guardbreak equal to what the warden has on its charge. Atleast according to the hero specific listing on the moveset.

But thanks for the readjustments to the Hero. Looking forward to more in the future.

Unregistered
02-27-2017, 07:42 PM
Will this be addressed in the upcoming patch? If you have extra gear and you log out and log back in it always resets and tells you there is new gear waiting. Also the multiplayer game mode ALWAYS has the "new" icon over all the game modes, it triggers me so hard I don't know why.

epiidemiic89
02-27-2017, 07:48 PM
Just fix the servs ....

lDelicious
02-27-2017, 07:51 PM
Now that the first balance update has been announced, at high level play (and in tournaments), the most viable characters will continue to be: Warden, Warlord, Conq & Shugoki.

Warden

The devs stated a long time ago that they wanted this character to be the easiest character to play, well they succeeded in that goal. This character has a lightning fast top attack as well as an even FASTER zone attack; both of which are BALANCED. The issue with the warden is that his Shoulder Charge Combo is too easy to pull off, whilst at the same time presenting little to no risk.

As a player facing the charge, this is what happens:
1) You get hit by the shoulder barge and the two subsequent attacks
2) You try to dodge away from the attack, but since the SC can be cancelled into a guard break by pressing x, you are then thrown back into the combo. By the way, less me make something clear; when a player is in a dodge animation, they CANNOT COUNTER GUARD BREAK.
3) When you are put back into the combo, you may then decide to use a light attack. Oh wait fine sir? Didn't you realise the Warden can cancel the charge so that he can parry your attack ONLY to put you back into the combo? And remember, you better not light attack from above, or you will suffer a crushing counter strike.
4) At this point, you might then think "Hey, maybe I should double dodge (to roll away). Wrong. When you do this, you sacrifice ALOT of stamina, which only result in the Warden chasing you down and (you guessed), putting you back into the "combo".

By now many you also understand that what I am describing is a "vortex", an easy tool in the game which allows Warden players to take over %50 of your HP with little to no risk to themselves. Ask yourselves this question; how many times have you fought against a Warden and realised that you have to work ALOT harder than him to win? You have haven't you? What does that tell you? What does that tell you about a character designated as "easy" in the selection menu?

Warlord

This guy, oh deary me. Can you believe it? After the nerf from the closed beta, the Warlord is STILL a top tier character. Why? Well, because he is the easiest class to use for cheesing (in other words, depending on environmental kills), he has an all shield, easy low risk confirm able damage, a spammable headbutt...do i really need to go on?

Lets start with the shield bash. This move requires a player to parry an attack which is then followed by pressing x. Now lets be honest, in ANY high level game, a player is going to hit at least ONE parry. Now why does this move make the Warlord OP? Firstly because he can shove you a ridiculous distance into a wall. Did you know the Nobushi, Raider & Lawbringer have slower guard change speeds than other characters? Why does that mean? That means (for example), if a Nobushi is shoved into a corner (and this is all off ONE parry by the way), that player is then put a mechanical disadvantage due to the Warlords fast side attacks. And to repeat, this is all off ONE parry.

You might then say "Well, maybe that Nobushi could use HS to kick the Warlord away or get in two fast light attacks". Well fine sir, do you headbutt? Funny joke I know (not really). The headbutt is so fast, that the Warlord could keep spamming this move into the Nobushi which is not only being disadvantaged on a mechanical level, but due to the mere fact that the head butt is STILL in it's current state.

This isn't even factoring in the Warlords all shield, which is also another low risk, high reward move. Think about, you see players pulling off these incredible set piece plays, feinting moves, playing mind games, only for the Warlord to put down an all shield that blocks attacks from all directions. In high level games, it is all about the small opening, in other words; chip damage. When a Warlord can turtle behind his shield, put it down (in all shield), press x and get a guarantee's light attack, does this seem fair to you?

You have to remember, at high level player, people are not going to play the "fun" way. They are not going to play the "exciting" way. They are going to play the "optimal" way. So a Warlord can effectively turn a parry into a stomp, can spam his head butt AND has a way for low risk, confirm able damage (this isn't even adding in the fact that a Warlord can also mix things up with a fast side heavy). Is it really okay that other characters have to put in so much more effort than the Warlord?

Many of us play the Warlord (especially in the closed beta), only to not play him in the main game. Why? Because if the devs choose to leave him how he is, he will be cemented as one of the best, if not THE best characters in the game due to the low risk, high reward nature of this character. Why use the unreliable HS when I can use the reliable all shield? Why play mind games with the Raider when I can spam the head butt. Why set up these epic feint plays with the Kensai when I can spam a vortex with little to no risk? Are you starting to get it now?

Conqueror

This section will not be as detailed as the other aforementioned characters, simply because at low levels of play, this character comes across as SEVERLY under powered. Why? Because many Conq players play the game the "fun" way, and go for un-necessary attacks that they did not need to make.

ALL a Conqueror needs to be effective is two things: The running shield charge and the shield bash. Now let's be honest; when you look at the majority of 1vs1 and 2vs2 maps, what is being encouraged? Cheese tactics. What do I mean by this? Simple, in essence, a lot of the maps were not designed for skilled sword play, but throwing people over ledges, into spikes, etc etc.

All of us have been knocked into some spikes at least once. Some of you may make the argument of bad positioning, and indeed, in some cases this is true. Unfortunately, in the vast amount of cases, players will either accidentally push you into an environmental hazard OR they will base their entire game play around abusing the environment instead of focusing on the SWORD PLAY. Can anyone really sit behind their monitors and tell me you would rather see people using environmental kills instead of using their weapons?Are people really going to argue that moving away from environmentally hazardous zones ONLY ends up placing you in an area with little to no room to manoeuvre / space attacks. Be honest, and you will find the answer.

As for the shield bash, look, this (yet again), goes back to the "optimal" way of playing the game. At high levels of play (and most definitely in tournaments), a Conq player is ONLY going to attack after successfully hitting a shield charge. What does this mean? That means that unlike other characters that need to finesse their moves in order to make an opening, the Conq simply needs to turtle up behind his shield (which also features an all shield mechanic by the way). And (yet again), this begs the question; why is it that this character, the Warlord, and Warden are so low risk compared to other heroes whilst at the same time present more value.

Shoguki

The ONLY problem with the Shoguki is this absolutely ridiculous back break move. Listen, If a player absolutely dominates a Shoguki, outplays him and gets him down to 10 hp, is it really okay that a Shoguki then has the chance to ONE SHOT KILL an opponent? Look, lets not delude ourselves into believing that this move is SO hard to pull off. This is high level play I am talking about, which means that there is the potential for a Shoguki to ward off another players attacks until eventually, they hit a guard break, throw the other player into some kind of environmental hazard, only then to charge them and one shot them.

There should be NO MOVE in this game that is rewarded by a ONE SHOT KILL. PERIOD. And remember, the Shoguki is not exactly a hard character to play, especially due to the nature of most of the maps in this game favouring a "cheese" play style. And yet again, I have to ask the question; Why is it that other character have to feint, trick, jive and dodge to set up plays whilst the Shoguki (which is straight forward to play), is significantly easier to play and at the same time offers high value?

----------------

For those of you who actually understand the game, you understand the message of this thread. Look at every tournament that has been run for this game so far, and tell the character in 3rd, 2nd and 1st place. Do you see a pattern? I sincerely hope you do.

Now before I post my suggestions for how to balance these heroes (and other aspects of the game), I would like for the community to have a DISCUSSION. Don't come here with the "git gud" mentality, this thread is for DISCUSSION not for trolling, so please, if this thread has been a good read, comment and join the discussion!

PandaCDN
02-27-2017, 08:13 PM
So the 3 main issues why the playerbase is reducing (revenge, gear and matchmaking) and how they coexist with eacother aren't going to even get a temp fix like turning off gear stats for now till a balance can be found. Wowza.

IamheiN
02-27-2017, 08:21 PM
This game has for sure the most toxic and r3tarded community I have ever seen.

The game has been out for 2 weeks and you want EVERYTHING fixed, which is impossible. First, balance fixes requires time and you can't change everything at once because when u fix something you can broke something else and making so much changes at the same time is the worst idea ever.

This is the way to go even if u all rage cry like babies, small changes in shorts periods of time.

And you all guys raging for no reason, PATIENCE is all you need, the game needs some changes but they are on it, it just requires TIME.

Keep the good work.

EothK
02-27-2017, 08:25 PM
Thanks for these changes so far, I seem to be one of the few who is enjoying the game a lot.

Haven't tried Valkyrie much yet so can't comment on that.

Hope the future will bring even more balance to the game. Can you give us insight on what you will work on next?

Winsome111
02-27-2017, 08:43 PM
Yeah sure, cause glitched zone attack and shugoki's bug exploit isn't a high priority fix to do, along with the slow guard changing speed on some heroes.....
Thoses three were the only thing that needed a fix ASAP. Cause it's ruining high level of play.

You duel a warden : he'll go for you with glitched zone attack and top light. You duel a orochi, it'll be the same, you duel a peacekeeper, spamming zone attack cause this **** is way too fast (look at frame data on this ****, and look how much time you need to change your guard stance, the remaining time for you to react is ONE FCKING FRAME)

The issues addressed have been an issue longer than why you just described. So have some patience.

pYx.alfomatico
I can't believe why Ubisoft is still holding onto P2P. SInce V1.03 my experience online got by far worse ... Nearly EVERY DUEL / BRAWL is at least ONE lagging/teleporting and the fights are like "Who can guess better whats gonna happen now?". I don't even see the attack from my opponent coming, not one animation. Just blood spilling everywhere and and I am dead or he is dead.

Why oh why. On a 2D ( / 2.5D) Fighting game P2P can be good (Streetfighter used sometimes P2P), but as a 3D fighting game (some may call it "action fighting game" or whatever) this is what I/we got now...outrageous.

WaywardxUmbra
What about lawbringer? His parry combos are still unusable due to how slow they are (all heavy attacks are too slow as well)

I agree entirely, if they fix those, he'll be a very balanced hero

Einherjar25
02-27-2017, 08:44 PM
As a player facing the charge, this is what happens:
1) You get hit by the shoulder barge and the two subsequent attacks
2) You try to dodge away from the attack, but since the SC can be cancelled into a guard break by pressing x, you are then thrown back into the combo. By the way, less me make something clear; when a player is in a dodge animation, they CANNOT COUNTER GUARD BREAK.
3) When you are put back into the combo, you may then decide to use a light attack. Oh wait fine sir? Didn't you realise the Warden can cancel the charge so that he can parry your attack ONLY to put you back into the combo? And remember, you better not light attack from above, or you will suffer a crushing counter strike.
4) At this point, you might then think "Hey, maybe I should double dodge (to roll away). Wrong. When you do this, you sacrifice ALOT of stamina, which only result in the Warden chasing you down and (you guessed), putting you back into the "combo".

By now many you also understand that what I am describing is a "vortex", an easy tool in the game which allows Warden players to take over %50 of your HP with little to no risk to themselves. Ask yourselves this question; how many times have you fought against a Warden and realised that you have to work ALOT harder than him to win? You have haven't you? What does that tell you? What does that tell you about a character designated as "easy" in the selection menu?

This is spot on and you actually made me realised what the Warden was doing yesterday. I think they should be leaning towards making the enviroments less reliable and eliminating any "vortex". It is incredible the cheap tactics player will devise with their "win at all cost even if it's boring" mentality. I can assure you, they could release a fighter that's 3 times more boring then anything we've ever seen but make it the most OP, and it would suddenly become one fo the most played class. This is how lame people are....sorry, it's just true...

Unregistered
02-27-2017, 08:46 PM
I am excited about the valk changes. Maybe I can go back to my main character! :D :D :D

I find it funny how the ragebabies were crying for a week over not implementing the patch previously announced which was a tiny little announcement on minor changes, and then you guys come back and hit us with this huge update, thank you! Much needed ! :D

And to the ragebois.. They are listening to you. They are working, and they are getting things done. Coding takes TIME.. Patience.

Now, I keep seeing things about lawbringer being "underpowered" which i find really really laughable. Lawbringer is extremely strong. His parry is not at all difficult to pull off, and he is a plethora of unblockable (and i'll say pretty fast) attacks. Unblockable grabs, and combos that are very fast off a parry, or just a regular chain. So people complaining about him being underpowered. Spend some time watching a good player use him and figure it out. Lawbringer is in a solid state right now.

I also see some complaints about conq and warlord. I personally don't ever have much of a problem fighting either of these classes. You just have to realize what that class can do. Warlord has terrrrrible advance on swings. His only advance move is a 1 hit forward jump (that is stupidly obvious to see coming xD) and his headbutt, which is easily avoidable if you pay attention to how close you are standing to him. I mean, if you let a warlord walk right up to you and headbutt you, i think that's on you mate. Positioning. Its all about positioning in this game.

Conq - Okay, most conqs do the same type of spam fest. Much like the warden. Charge -> Free hit -> Charge -> Free hit -> Charge -> Free hit.. Over and over. Annnd that's about it for conqs. At least from what I see people do. The BOTS however, stomp all over your face with chain attacks and grabs. So.. I think conqs have more potential, it's just that players don't know how to utilize them properly, and instead go for the turtling charge spam.

Warden - Hooollly sht please slow this guy down. His attacks are SO fast. And his charge spam fest is sooo stupid. On top of hitting like a truck. Have you seen a good warden? I mean they zip around like pk's on crack and do more damage that orochi D: He really needs to be looked at. His set is fine, i think his speed is just crazy.

Pk - Pk is stupidly strong in certain situations. I think its only right to fix the bleed bug, but for anyone claiming pk is underpowerd needs to just learn how to play xD The side to side jumps and the quick attacks that are fast and do considerable damage, and you all have a problem killing with her? n: Wut.

Nobushi - I like nobushi. And I think she is more or less fine, with the exception that I think she has some sort of animation bug going on with her. ( See Exhibit A -- https://vid.me/Zh5f ) You'll notice that her bleed stacks through full guard (possibly intentional) but that she also has some type of ghost reach on hit s+lmb attack. It doesn't happen often, but I have noticed nobushi's doing quite a bit of damage for not really getting past any of my blocks.

Shugoki - Omg. Make the armor timer longer. Please. For the love of my pretty little spine x-X

That's pretty much all I can think of at the moment. Though I would add that I think when it comes to side to side dashing, at least for me, camera tracking can be a bit wonky sometimes. It occasionally happens where my camera will detarget the opponent, or simply wont turn my character (even when not moving) . Could be a me thing, but i'm just throwing that out there.

Anywho, those are my two cents. Thanks for the patch announcement, i look forward to checking out all the changes! :D

CaptianBeetle
02-27-2017, 08:49 PM
( I just made a post, but forgot to log in n: so if this post ends up getting duplicated, my b )
I am excited about the valk changes. Maybe I can go back to my main character! :D :D :D

I find it funny how the ragebabies were crying for a week over not implementing the patch previously announced which was a tiny little announcement on minor changes, and then you guys come back and hit us with this huge update, thank you! Much needed ! :D

And to the ragebois.. They are listening to you. They are working, and they are getting things done. Coding takes TIME.. Patience.

Now, I keep seeing things about lawbringer being "underpowered" which i find really really laughable. Lawbringer is extremely strong. His parry is not at all difficult to pull off, and he is a plethora of unblockable (and i'll say pretty fast) attacks. Unblockable grabs, and combos that are very fast off a parry, or just a regular chain. So people complaining about him being underpowered. Spend some time watching a good player use him and figure it out. Lawbringer is in a solid state right now.

I also see some complaints about conq and warlord. I personally don't ever have much of a problem fighting either of these classes. You just have to realize what that class can do. Warlord has terrrrrible advance on swings. His only advance move is a 1 hit forward jump (that is stupidly obvious to see coming xD) and his headbutt, which is easily avoidable if you pay attention to how close you are standing to him. I mean, if you let a warlord walk right up to you and headbutt you, i think that's on you mate. Positioning. Its all about positioning in this game.

Conq - Okay, most conqs do the same type of spam fest. Much like the warden. Charge -> Free hit -> Charge -> Free hit -> Charge -> Free hit.. Over and over. Annnd that's about it for conqs. At least from what I see people do. The BOTS however, stomp all over your face with chain attacks and grabs. So.. I think conqs have more potential, it's just that players don't know how to utilize them properly, and instead go for the turtling charge spam.

Warden - Hooollly sht please slow this guy down. His attacks are SO fast. And his charge spam fest is sooo stupid. On top of hitting like a truck. Have you seen a good warden? I mean they zip around like pk's on crack and do more damage that orochi D: He really needs to be looked at. His set is fine, i think his speed is just crazy.

Pk - Pk is stupidly strong in certain situations. I think its only right to fix the bleed bug, but for anyone claiming pk is underpowerd needs to just learn how to play xD The side to side jumps and the quick attacks that are fast and do considerable damage, and you all have a problem killing with her? n: Wut.

Nobushi - I like nobushi. And I think she is more or less fine, with the exception that I think she has some sort of animation bug going on with her. ( See Exhibit A -- https://vid.me/Zh5f ) You'll notice that her bleed stacks through full guard (possibly intentional) but that she also has some type of ghost reach on hit s+lmb attack. It doesn't happen often, but I have noticed nobushi's doing quite a bit of damage for not really getting past any of my blocks.

Shugoki - Omg. Make the armor timer longer. Please. For the love of my pretty little spine x-X

That's pretty much all I can think of at the moment. Though I would add that I think when it comes to side to side dashing, at least for me, camera tracking can be a bit wonky sometimes. It occasionally happens where my camera will detarget the opponent, or simply wont turn my character (even when not moving) . Could be a me thing, but i'm just throwing that out there.

Anywho, those are my two cents. Thanks for the patch announcement, i look forward to checking out all the changes! :D

odyrules420
02-27-2017, 08:53 PM
See no mention of fixing the guard switch speed Imbalance.

3-4 switches per second for 2 handed classes vs 12-14 per second for everyone else.

WTF?

This mechanic is more game breaking than anything else currently(maybe minus the guard break; which you've stated is getting changed.)

Are you guys going to leave 2 handed classes broken?

Seriously.

All anyone has to do to beat a 2 handed class is spam light attacks from different directions every time and you cant do S**T to stop it.

WTF, SERIOUSLY?!?!?!

CaptianBeetle
02-27-2017, 08:57 PM
See no mention of fixing the guard switch speed Imbalance.

3-4 switches per second for 2 handed classes vs 12-14 per second for everyone else.

WTF?

This mechanic is more game breaking than anything else currently(maybe minus the guard break; which you've stated is getting changed.)

Are you guys going to leave 2 handed classes broken?

Seriously.

All anyone has to do to beat a 2 handed class is spam light attacks from different directions every time and you cant do S**T to stop it.

WTF, SERIOUSLY?!?!?!

Idk man. The switch speed might look weird in that little video floating around. But in practice, personally, I have zero problem blocking with a 2h class. I have more issues blocking with Valkyrie than anything. I played orochi and warden, and kensei for a while. Zero blocking issues. I pick up valkyrie and I cant block **** ( After being hit once) So, idk what you're on about.

SirCorrino
02-27-2017, 09:02 PM

They spent 10 days from announcing these changes until patching them (and Odin knows how long until we get them on PS4/X1). The Shugoki unparryable and double hit marker zone attack exploits are gamebreaking and should be the highest priority for them to fix, and is 100% worth delaying a planned patch by a day or two for. As it stands they'll have to send a new patch into cert most likely before the previous finishes because waiting another week or two for this to be fixed on consoles is simply unacceptable.

Unregistered
02-27-2017, 09:07 PM
What the actual ****? Still no console updates...

Nosmer1
02-27-2017, 09:09 PM
No Lawbringer buffs... Disappointment here I come...

FaceShots__
02-27-2017, 09:11 PM
What the actual ****...

Cowadlina
02-27-2017, 09:18 PM
My god this cant be true! After "only" 14 days of useless guardbreaks and prestige 7, I can actualy do damage with stabs! After 14 days I can face skilled wardens, warlords and conquerers in a god damn duel?
Thanks guys

Einherjar25
02-27-2017, 09:21 PM
I want to add something, I don't thing its normal the Raider can get GB in the midst of is 3 heavy attack combo. I don't know if this is a but or an omission but it's pretty dumb to be able to GB someone while he's "comboing" inbetween 2 hits. Second thing is similar. When I parry and counter R1 with Lawbring followed by R2 a PK can just R1 me and stop me dead in my track, again WHILE oi'm in a combo. Combo shouldn't be stop my a simple attack but rather by proper defense. Block, dodge and parry.

Tirion1987
02-27-2017, 09:36 PM
Nice changes, but when will you fix Elimination/Skirmish selection? You have a working solution since beta with Duel/Brawl FFS... :mad:

Cowadlina
02-27-2017, 09:52 PM
Nice changes, but when will you fix Elimination/Skirmish selection? You have a working solution since beta with Duel/Brawl FFS...

Maybe try harder next time
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1593078-SEAMLESS-MAINTENANCE-All-Platforms-Separating-Elimination-and-Skirmish

llllIllIIIIIIII
02-27-2017, 09:54 PM
Ok, cool I guess. But where are the real balance changes?

FirestormX5
02-27-2017, 10:03 PM
Thanks for splitting Elimination and Skirmish, credit where its due

Scoregasms2286
02-27-2017, 10:46 PM
Just curious if you guys have looked into her shoulder pin ability. Valkyries Dodge block mechanic is incredible hard to trigger during a fight, was wondering if you have looked into it at all. At her current state, it is more optimal to always parry and setup guaranteed combo off of a parry, than to cause her opponent to bleed with shoulder pin.

Edit: Here is the forum post I made concerning it, along with a little 5 minute video.
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1589877-Valkyrie-Dodge-Block-is-High-Risk-Low-Reward-W-Video

Unregistered
02-27-2017, 10:57 PM
Idk if this is just me but my heavy doesn't work when locked on with an Xbox controller

FredEx919
02-27-2017, 10:59 PM
Hey everyone, We've got plenty more coming in the future. Most of which you are mentioning here in the comments is already being looked at. We'll continue to keep you updated with everything as we go.

Tirion1987
02-27-2017, 10:59 PM
Maybe try harder next time
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1593078-SEAMLESS-MAINTENANCE-All-Platforms-Separating-Elimination-and-Skirmish

Wow, praise Odin! Thanks.

D0MFTW
02-27-2017, 11:07 PM
I really like how you guys do the patch notes, please keep doing them just like that. Oh and those Valkyrie changes has this Valkyrie main VERY pleased!

Finalsalute93
02-27-2017, 11:19 PM
Yes! My peacekeeper if finally getting her stab fixed, and she's getting a buff in stab distance ect.. sweet! Cannot wait for this to drop on ps4 hurrah!

odyrules420
02-28-2017, 12:07 AM
Valkyrie

Overall Valkyrie gameplay update/buff. We found that the changes we made during our latest Technical Test were impacting too much the dueling abilities of the Valkyrie. She has gone from the 1st place in Win/Loss in Duel to the last spot.We’ve made some of her moves a little faster and we’ve added some mix-ups.

Pouncing Thrust & Hunter's Strike damage increased from 12 dmg to 17 dmg
Pouncing Thrust & Hunter's Strike can link into Light Chain faster: from 400 ms – 900 ms to 200 ms – 500 ms
Light Attacks recoveries reduced by 100 ms
[LIST]
Light Attack Miss Recovery 900 ms to 800 ms
Light Attack Hit Recovery 700 ms to 600 ms
Light Attack Interrupt Block Recovery 800 ms to 700 ms
Light Attack Regular Block Recovery 700 ms to 600 ms.

Light Chain second Attack Startup reduced by 100 ms, recoveries reduced by 100ms

Light Chain second Attack Startup 600 ms to 500 ms
Light Chain second Attack Miss Recovery 800 ms to 700 ms
Light Chain second Attack Hit Recovery 600 to 500 ms
Light Chain second Attack Interrupt Block Recovery 700 ms to 600 ms
Light Chain second Attack Regular Block Recovery 600 ms to 500 ms

Shield Crush can now be chained into Light Chain

After 400 ms into Hit Recovery
After 500 ms into Miss Recovery

Hunter's Rush Recoveries shortened by 200 ms

Miss recovery 1000 ms to 800 ms
Hit recovery 800 ms to 600 ms
Interrupt Block recovery 900 ms to 700 ms
Regular Block recovery 800 ms to 600 ms

Honestly, I'm dumbfounded on why your buffing Valkyrie. Played correctly she is practically unstoppable. She can chain stuns indefinitely.

Makes no sense why your buffing an already overpowered hero.

pYx.alfomatico
02-28-2017, 12:08 AM
Hey everyone, We've got plenty more coming in the future. Most of which you are mentioning here in the comments is already being looked at. We'll continue to keep you updated with everything as we go.

On a scale from 1 to 100....how likely is it to have dedicated servers or other forms of netcode (for competitive play) and what kind of netcode is it currently as of now? Rollback?

Edit: Don't understand it as a rant and I don't want to poke always on "P2P BAD GET AWAY", but it is what keeps me from playing it. It is more frustrating than making fun. And I guess I'm by far not the only one.

Edit 2: TO those not able to read...., I asked a completely NEUTRAL QUESTION. STOP the incoming insults already. I know there will be at least ONE COMMENT coming up.

Unregistered
02-28-2017, 12:14 AM
What about the 7-00000005 error please please don't tell me I'm gonna have to wait for another patch to be able to play the game that would break my heart

Gemini-Iceland
02-28-2017, 12:14 AM
I saw nothing in the patch notes about fixing "Marked for Death" and "Scout". They state they decrease enemy damage but they actually do not change their damage. They do the other parts though.

Roy_McDunno
02-28-2017, 12:20 AM
Not as much as a single comment on Lawbringer and Raider
http://cdn.someecards.com/someecards/usercards/1305159094373_2547238.png

Sorry Ubi, but I'm (again) pretty ****in' disappointed, guys. :(

Gemini-Iceland
02-28-2017, 12:30 AM

Wish you guys had some weekly streams, even though it was just casual, you playing and maybe answering some questions. But must say I'm really glad you are not punishing PC with the wait times Microsoft and Sony put on patches for the consoles.

Frostynuggman84
02-28-2017, 12:38 AM
FYI shield tackle cancel with guardbreak doesnt work.....

RazhemUplay
02-28-2017, 12:39 AM
This game has for sure the most toxic and r3tarded community I have ever seen.

The game has been out for 2 weeks and you want EVERYTHING fixed, which is impossible. First, balance fixes requires time and you can't change everything at once because when u fix something you can broke something else and making so much changes at the same time is the worst idea ever.

This is the way to go even if u all rage cry like babies, small changes in shorts periods of time.

And you all guys raging for no reason, PATIENCE is all you need, the game needs some changes but they are on it, it just requires TIME.

Keep the good work.

Careful mate, you have something there in your mouth...

Anyway, people have paid good money for this game (I didn't because I already expected a bit of a **** show before things got good) and I find it hilarious that you bemoan them for expecting a released full price product to be at a solid working state, a state in which it sadly is not and definitely not because of lack of feedback. Connection being *** has been known for a few beta cycles now and the defensive play trumping everything else has also been on the table for a while now. I perfectly understand as a fellow developer that these things need to be tackled slowly and with care to not cause more harm than good and that release dates are release dates and all that, but at the end of the day, a faulty product is what has been released and that entails the very real risk that things will dry up.

I enjoy the premise of the game immensely, but I cannot justify putting a single dime on it´s current state and I can certainly see how the ones that did spend coin would be a lot more hostile. That you are more than fine paying for defective products which "will be fixed in an undetermined time" does not mean that everybody else is an ungrateful bastard, more you being quite the opposite.

As for the fixes themselves, steps in the right direction I´d say, though I´m not sure the peacekeeper deserves anywhere near as much love in the current gamestate from what I've heard but a lot more needs to be done, and sadly, it needs to be done at the core level. So yeah, keep on trucking developers, but you are in for a rough ride, so just try and be as communicative has to seem to be currently and plan for another open access after a few heavy patches to try and bump interest again, because I don't think this will be solid in less then a month and you will need all the noise you can get to bring people back.

Unregistered
02-28-2017, 12:58 AM
All but two of these changes are stupid AF. Valk's apparent speed buff and the removal of the GB counter to the light attack spam of both Conq and Zerker are completely ******ed. Valk is already one of the more formidable opponents in duels on account of her speed and knock downs. Both of which are unblockable with rediculous tracking. Adjust something sensible like the unparryable charge heavy on Shugoki that has a chance to hit someone twice in one swing. Or fix the tracking on the Shigoki and Valk tackle. Or adjust the hitbox on Orochi's forward dash top light that hits even if you dodge or dash out of the way. Or maybe the mystery slide that happens when you dash away from a Guard Break. Balance your fighters instead of making individuals stronger.

Latterrier
02-28-2017, 01:17 AM
Hello, I am enjoying this game.Thank you for Honor:D
By the way, does the official know about this play?

--I'm sorry.This movie was Kensei's feats. I made a mistake.--
For Honor GuardBreak feint
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y14Be82MYRM
------------------------------------

This play is almost same as zone attack glitch.
Fast GuardBreak,second attack
you can attack while display GuardBreak Indicator.

There is a discussion about whether it is technique or glitch in Japan.
I'm sorry if you already knew it.

coloss3070
02-28-2017, 01:34 AM
The guard break reverse is a really bad idea. With the guard break being nerfed, now the game will be even more defensive and boring.

Gemini-Iceland
02-28-2017, 01:37 AM
The guard break reverse is a really bad idea. With the guard break being nerfed, now the game will be even more defensive and boring.

They are doing it for the exact opposite reason.

coloss3070
02-28-2017, 01:47 AM

Explain, please. Beta GB was easier to counter. How making an offensive tool easier to counter is not making the game more defensive, I don't get it?

Mr_Gallows
02-28-2017, 01:48 AM
lol

So, when's the real patch Comming 😂

MinaX-LorD
02-28-2017, 01:49 AM

But that makes no sense because this effectively REMOVES offense. Now people will be guard broken LESS instead of more, so how is that making the game LESS defensive? If you go and watch high level gameplay or even if you play halfway decent people, you will see that people rarely get guard broken. Being able to guard break someone by walking up to them and doing it first because you made a guess that they were going to try it too was a huge risk because they might get you if they did it first, and all they have to do to counter it is commit to a light attack and they would hit you.

This change is simply being made to dumb down the game for the people who cannot pace themselves and correctly react to a guard break a little slower rather than spamming the button. This is NOT making the game less defensive, it is making it MORE defensive. Smh.

Now, the people like Lawbringer who cannot get in on anyone to begin with and relies on guard break are never going to land one. There was no need for this change. Guard breaks are already too easy to counter, now they just made it easier.

*edit Also I'm calling it now, there will be certain characters than cannot do anything after a guard break counter, because since the counter to a guard break is doing a light attack, and some light attacks are most likely slow enough to be guard broken out of the start up, you will get situations where people will just infinitely spam guard break and it will just keep happening until someone stops or one person tries to light attack and they will most likely get punished. I've seen it happen in the beta.

I swear.... if this happens lmfao. GG For Honor. I'm guessing the only person this might not happen to is the peace keeper.

StrOf10kBabies
02-28-2017, 01:59 AM

Please consider buffing the Lawbringer and the Raider after the next patch. The Lawbringer really needs help which is why virtually no one uses him in higher tier gameplay.

Unregistered
02-28-2017, 02:42 AM
Has this gone through yet it says 8am EST and its 11.41am EST right now on the 28th and no patch yet ??

Unregistered
02-28-2017, 02:44 AM
has this patch gone through yet ... it says 8am EST on the 26th and its 11.45 am on the 28th right now ... ??

SirCorrino
02-28-2017, 02:46 AM
Please consider buffing the Lawbringer and the Raider after the next patch. The Lawbringer really needs help which is why virtually no one uses him in higher tier gameplay.

He needs some changes. Some buffs and some nerfs. If he is buffed in any way he cannot keep the chain stuns he has now. They are only (barely) balanced by the low damage output from it. It would become OP if he had those tools + good damage.

SphericalChip53
02-28-2017, 03:06 AM
Honestly surprised that out of all Orochi's moves, they decided to buff riptide strike. Also honestly surprised I don't see this move being used more, it's his most OP ability -- being able to backstep out of an enemy's attack and follow up with a guaranteed heavy is god tier. Yet for some reason even prorochis still try to use a full storm rush, the most telegraphed move in the game.

Warp_11
02-28-2017, 03:20 AM
What are the specific between old and new GB?

old counter GB was successful earlier during the GB animation, the one we have (had) is successful after main GB touches your body | old is better because it rewards players with faster reaction and punishes players who didn't expect a GB

Warp_11
02-28-2017, 03:22 AM
Honestly surprised that out of all Orochi's moves, they decided to buff riptide strike. Also honestly surprised I don't see this move being used more, it's his most OP ability -- being able to backstep out of an enemy's attack and follow up with a guaranteed heavy is god tier. Yet for some reason even prorochis still try to use a full storm rush, the most telegraphed move in the game.

it's not easy to perform on a controller, at least without training; but yes, it's pretty OP if learned

Warp_11
02-28-2017, 03:23 AM
He needs some changes. Some buffs and some nerfs. If he is buffed in any way he cannot keep the chain stuns he has now. They are only (barely) balanced by the low damage output from it. It would become OP if he had those tools + good damage.

his chains are the easiest to interrupt among all chains in the game

CaptianBeetle
02-28-2017, 04:06 AM

Wat? Guaranteed heavy? Maybe if you don't know how to block. You can see that move coming from a mile away. And you have time to recover if they use it to back away from an attack.

SendRickPics
02-28-2017, 05:16 AM
Oh, so we're likely stuck for another week of this garbage until M$ and $ony can "certify" everything. *******it! >_<:mad:

Erindor
02-28-2017, 05:28 AM
nvm

Gemini-Iceland
02-28-2017, 05:31 AM
nvm

Maybe it gets one tick from first bleed hit before you hit him the 3th stab, so the total doesn't ever go over 36

AzuriumKing
02-28-2017, 06:01 AM
I wold love to see a full revenge rework than most of this changes.
I get it why are they inportant but revenge is braking the game experience, for example WHY is there revenge in dual mode? .. whasnt revenge made to help in a fight with numeric disadvantage?
Besides that you get (assassin) REVENGE SPAMERS in ervery game mode is just sad.
- Revenge is broken
. Kendei need a fackou waesa

Unregistered
02-28-2017, 06:07 AM
so? if i gb early ... ( mis time in other words un lucky) i can now spam gb to break theres that comes out... cool free gbs for days... took skill right out of the mechanic

CaptianBeetle
02-28-2017, 06:10 AM
I wold love to see a full revenge rework than most of this changes.
I get it why are they inportant but revenge is braking the game experience, for example WHY is there revenge in dual mode? .. whasnt revenge made to help in a fight with numeric disadvantage?
Besides that you get (assassin) REVENGE SPAMERS in ervery game mode is just sad.
- Revenge is broken
. Kendei need a fackou waesa

Revenge is not broken.

If you are trying to attack an opponent 1v1 who has revenge on and they are spamming you with their unstoppables, then you're doing it wrong bud n:
Run away from someone with revenge unless you have a group of people to take them down.

fasufumi
02-28-2017, 07:09 AM
Good job ubisoft finally something good

BurningWarSword
02-28-2017, 08:07 AM
Hey you Jokers,

How about fixing the BROKEN matchmaking that has made this game SO FRUSTRATING to play for the past TWO WEEKENDS????!!!

$99.00 for a game and you want more money for cosmetics? FIX IT! How about some free steel for our heartache?

I won't allow any friends to buy this travesty of a game until you get your matchmaking FIXED! So horrible. I am very disappointed.

Gemini-Iceland
02-28-2017, 08:07 AM
Revenge is not broken.

If you are trying to attack an opponent 1v1 who has revenge on and they are spamming you with their unstoppables, then you're doing it wrong bud n:
Run away from someone with revenge unless you have a group of people to take them down.

Have you actually fought the 4v4's with full teams in endgame gear? Every duel both guys get 2 revenges and it just makes the fights more random and annoying.

TatoRezo
02-28-2017, 08:15 AM
Okay I was hoping for this update since the games launch, hoping that it would bring balance back in the game. It's not very good where every match in a tournament has a warden (1v1). But what do we get from this update?
1) Shugokis unparryable double attack isn't fixed.
2) PK's attack speed and direction change hasn't been nerfed but hell ya she got buffed with her bleed now. (yes it is how she was in the beta, but it is broken as hell with everything put together now)
3) Warden's vortex isn't nerfed. Okay it's okay vortexes are good in fighting games. But hey only 1 character has it.
4) Valk got buffed where characters MUCH trashier than her like Raider and LB are in the same trash list. Srsly the Raider doesn't even get a free GB after parry, and the only universal punish is 1 light attack which does less damage than a light attack from assassins and is much slower.
5) Was there any group of players that were saying "Hey Orochi seems lacking we should totally buff the guy?"

In a game like MK or Tekken where there are 40+ characters yes some may be trash tier but this game has 12!!! and by the balance changes you are basically forcing us to only play one of 5 characters. This is killing it for me. Sure Ill switch to a new main, but then I'll be victim of players getting frustrated by those characters and cheeses you are forcing us to do.

Srsly Ubi? This is very very frustrating.

Ultharid
02-28-2017, 08:28 AM
PK is gonna be working has INTENDED.

Shoshone Vulpes
02-28-2017, 09:18 AM
Why are the connectivity problems not being addressed and why doesn't anyone from ubisoft post a sticky thread explaining all the possible errors you get from multiplayer game play? These character nerfs/buffs and general changes are the least of any of the problems that should be of concern.

DarkCthulhuss
02-28-2017, 09:56 AM
Still no buff for Lawbringer
Still no option to be able change input on any controller :^(

Nowhereman64
02-28-2017, 10:04 AM
Honestly, I'm dumbfounded on why your buffing Valkyrie. Played correctly she is practically unstoppable. She can chain stuns indefinitely.

Makes no sense why your buffing an already overpowered hero.

Speaking from personal experience, all of those chained stuns have no follow ups... you can knock people down with valkyrie abilities but doing any combos afterwards is really hard against an even remotely competent player... for example, assasin characters and any other remotely fast characters like the warden can just dodge back when you do a spear sweep and then dodge around you and start a chain. Not to mention she actually has only one attack that covers any distance which is her forward dodge and light attack so when you do knock someone down they're usually up and dodging before you can get close enough to hot again...To top her issues off, most of her moves require a huge amount of stamina so you can only pull off those chains twice at best

Steak0815
02-28-2017, 10:10 AM
Thanks Ubisoft for implementing the first and very much needed balance patch!
Valkyrie looks interesting now, I might try her out.
Hope to see some love for my favorite character, the Lawbringer in the future.

coloss3070
02-28-2017, 10:14 AM
Outside of the Valkyrie buffs, this patch is trash and it doesn't even address the real issues of the game. Not only that, but it might create some new issues (it needs some testing though).

SendRickPics
02-28-2017, 11:09 AM
Outside of the Valkyrie buffs, this patch is trash and it doesn't even address the real issues of the game. Not only that, but it might create some new issues (it needs some testing though).
I don't see why she needs buffed. I've been playing against some pretty beefy Valkyries. *****es get so much revenge mode that they are raging out in 1v1. Not to mention they can spam shield bash knock downs and overhead heavy you while you're on the ground, doesn't even matter if you have debuff resistance!

If anything this will make her WAY overpowered.

Stoges McDillin
02-28-2017, 11:41 AM
Got Instagram? Got Viking Faction? Go follow Viking Faction! Send in videos, pics, stats etc. and show off your skill for fellow raiders!

MeArney
02-28-2017, 12:12 PM
( I just made a post, but forgot to log in n: so if this post ends up getting duplicated, my b )

Some good thoughts, thpugh I wouldn´t leave you in charge of character balancing for a mile. Someone who thinks LB heavies are fast.... so my question to you is "are you biased or just really stupid?"

b1gb4d0rc
02-28-2017, 12:15 PM
Anyone know how long it generally takes for sony/microsoft to approve patches in their game?

Too much already...

whis-
02-28-2017, 12:37 PM
How about balance the ****ing warden mix up hu? top hit faster than an orochi, punishment is ridiculous, area attack is almost unparryable with ur broken p2p conection. and than guardbreak than follows u everywhere.. all the guys spamming the same stupid combos. well done buguisoft u did it again.

watzarn
02-28-2017, 12:46 PM
They JUST implemented some like yesterday, I'm sure they will continue to work on it.
My connection got NAT¨strict¨ 2days ago.... they made it worse i bet 20-40% of the players have NAT problem that shouldent be there in a finished game.... i can only play against bots starts to get kinda booring...

Braegulfer
02-28-2017, 01:05 PM
My connection got NAT¨strict¨ 2days ago.... they made it worse i bet 20-40% of the players have NAT problem that shouldent be there in a finished game.... i can only play against bots starts to get kinda booring...

Ugh, that sucks. Mine got better, but I didn't assume that was the case for everyone. Sorry to hear that mate, hopefully it will be addressed.

darksavior1977
02-28-2017, 01:57 PM
These look good, thank you.

Perfecto-Ignori
02-28-2017, 02:22 PM
How about proper servers? Don't you want the game to live longer than a season or two? Cause many are already quitting.

Aiva_Kami
02-28-2017, 02:25 PM
I don't see why she needs buffed. I've been playing against some pretty beefy Valkyries. *****es get so much revenge mode that they are raging out in 1v1. Not to mention they can spam shield bash knock downs and overhead heavy you while you're on the ground, doesn't even matter if you have debuff resistance!

If anything this will make her WAY overpowered.

You can dodge her sweep, and recovery on valkyrie is very high on alot of of her moves. So she is quite easy to punish. shield charge you can dodge so there is no spamming it against someone that moves,

Ill admit killing people with valkyrie is easy when they just stand still and take it all.

The buffs she is getting is alot to do with how slow she is, and the high recovery on her moves. would be ok to remain that way if she had hp like a heavy or lawbringer. But she has low hp low dmg and high revoery before this patch.

nifty_anthropoid
02-28-2017, 03:23 PM
That patch utterly broke it for me.
Cant win a single game with my nobushi.
- Still have a yellow NAT, but it feels even worse today. Everything is speeded up. Like before, landing a CGB is pure luck to me. It works in one of fifty cases.
- Lawbringer can do endless combos where I cant even move or land a single hit. Since CGB is not working for me, I can only watch my heroe die in seconds.
- The Kensei is attacking even faster now. Much worse: The indicator shows up milliseconds before the hit lands. Impossible react. Due to his range, he can simply kite me. I even cant dodge backwards, because with his range he still can reach me.
- The Warden feels like a Assassin with increased health pool. Their attacks got even faster and the guard break combos are so deadly. Plus I need to hit him a ton of times before he goes down.

Before the roast begins:
Yes, I have a perfectly working internet connection at 120 mbit/s and a machine capable of fluid 60 fps.
Yes, I do know how the counter guard break mechanic works. I can do it 100% against bots.

Please, really really please fix that guard break mechanic! For so many people its not working. I cant react. Not to the sound, not to the animation, not to the indicator. Im stunned before all these thing show up.
I do think its gotta do with the P2P system. I dont know and I dont care. It has to be fixed.

ArchangelREON
02-28-2017, 03:31 PM

not long really at most 2-3 days but those are with huge updates so something like this will probably be good to go by tomorrow or thursday

Corwyn4u
02-28-2017, 04:11 PM
Thank you for the patch.
Had some duels and I like it very much so far.
There are still a few things to fix or even to redesign (e.g. faction wars, more balancing, network, matchmaking...).

Keep up the good work!

Hellionfury
02-28-2017, 04:19 PM
thanks for the swift update, looking forward to trying out Valk & PK again. However, next top priority should be sorting out the network, it's so much worse than in betas and game crashes more too. Also, for this rated 18 game, there appears to be sooo many children under 18 playing. This causes a lot of chat abuse to other players and rage quitting like crazy. Ban the kids! Have rage quitting penalties. Stop them spamming emotes! make emotes only start again after they've finished. Also, blocking on mouse is still really tough, please address that. Other than that, keep up the good work, this is my favourite game in years. :)

Unregistered
02-28-2017, 04:20 PM
I hope they verify this patch soon for xbox

hardtobibiyaho
02-28-2017, 04:35 PM
I can't enter the game after update , says error 200000305, whats wrong ?

and_JaKub
02-28-2017, 04:53 PM
Hmm...
I was hoping that Orochi's hard unblockable would be a tad faster. You really have to be an idiot to get caught by that...well, or maybe out of stamina idk, it just seem crazy slow.

Dragondisciples
02-28-2017, 04:54 PM
Why is the valkyries shoulder pin blockable?

m0u-1337
02-28-2017, 05:21 PM
Yeah, just buff PK.. I cant parry her lights by now and now she got even MORE range. i should stop playing raider as you forgot about this insanely slow character which is in fact not playable in higher ranks.

But buff PK and Valkyrie even more..

Unregistered
02-28-2017, 05:23 PM
it was so ****ty to play, now after the update every match except 1vs1 gives connection errors and kicks you in round 1 or maybe round 3.
Congratulations ubisoft.

Ohyea nat and ports are open.

Halghar
02-28-2017, 05:34 PM
Any Raider buff? :( come on Ubi

Unregistered
02-28-2017, 05:35 PM
Hi! I bought For Honor not too long ago and it ran perfectly for me, no complaints. Since the patch this morning though, i have had nonstop crashes when a new round comes around in 2v2. I cant say for sure if that is the circumstance with all the game types, but whatever the reason, it has been after a single match or two inside a full 5 found game. Thanks for everything, Lucas

BRO_Gunker
02-28-2017, 05:49 PM
Hi guys,

i'm the only one to have 4.22GB to download for the new update ? ..or it's a Uplay bug..? laast update i had to download the WHOLE game again.. -_-

thx for answers.

Gen.Wolf
02-28-2017, 05:52 PM
Sooo no fix for the Warden Vortex exploit and the PK's light attack direction indicators not showing till the last 0.05th of a sec(which is exploited as well) welp, makes all these other changes irrelevant.

TheLuckyCZ
02-28-2017, 06:17 PM
Hello Does anybody know why my game after the patch falls? when I want to connect to multiplayer and game crashes .. and before the patch went fine.

imxghostly
02-28-2017, 06:21 PM

Although the glitches zone attacks are op in a sense they are always the same direction and in my personal experience the only time spamming a zone was against people who rely on guard breaks to beat me

Peete
02-28-2017, 06:29 PM
Awesome patch, which ruined the game for me... Everytime I get to the game and try to play multiplayer - the faction war starts to show me progression - yet after sword, axes and katanas drops on new conquered territories game freeze and crash. I hope you will fix this asap. It´s really annoying.

SinSorrow_EU
02-28-2017, 06:40 PM
Ill keep this simple and hoping effective. I cannot say much about charracter balances, as I dont play that much and not that skilled player.

PROS:
-a Patch and seems to do a lot of good.
-Elimination/Skirmirsh split =)

CONS:
- Still no option to be able change input on any controller! Need to change GB button and feint buttons. Also need Push to talk input to controller. (PC)
-Gear balance is a little focked. my GS 15 charracter vs 108 in 4v4.. Other player in constant revenge and can catch me if Im running with heavy.
-Connection issues.

Thease first, then the class balance. (up vote if agree and specially if want the controler inputs to be changed by the player if he so wishes. It should not be that hard to code?!)

Aku...
02-28-2017, 07:15 PM
For god sake, the lawbringer was the one you needed to buff, what on earth were you thinking when you buffed everyone else, EVEN THE VALKYRIE? are you serious? Stop looking at statistics, and actually play with people who actually can play the game, because once you reach that stage, lawbringer is useless (you get parried so much, there are no swift strikes, only thing close to one is top light and you cant chain of it without getting parried, the only choice you have is to feint it and go for a grab, the only way you are gonna get a hit, is if you parry a light attack, and that **** is nearly impossible with this buggy as network. I noticed this from day one, now on rep 6, and slowly have just gotten sick of it

LAWBRINGER! BUFF HIM BLOODY HELL

DO YOU WANT PEOPLE TO GIVE UP ON THIS CHARACTER? THE ONLY REASON PEOPLE PLAY HIM IS BECAUSE HE'S COOL AT FIRST

this is only one of the problems I have with this game, this update, touched nearly none of those

Captain.Weegee
02-28-2017, 07:17 PM
Did they fixed the gltichy Zone Attack Indicator ?? I mean that the zone attack change direction from top to left.
I fount nothing in the fixes :(

Unregistered
02-28-2017, 08:08 PM
Valkyrie Buff ?! Why the hell ??
Weren't they balanced ?

Unregistered
02-28-2017, 08:15 PM
Ever since applying the Patch, For Honor has failed to sync cloud saves and gives an error message upon attempting to launch the game.

frank1ller
02-28-2017, 08:22 PM
Now that the first balance update has been announced, at high level play (and in tournaments), the most viable characters will continue to be: Warden, Warlord, Conq & Shugoki.

Shoguki

The ONLY problem with the Shoguki is this absolutely ridiculous back break move. Listen, If a player absolutely dominates a Shoguki, outplays him and gets him down to 10 hp, is it really okay that a Shoguki then has the chance to ONE SHOT KILL an opponent? Look, lets not delude ourselves into believing that this move is SO hard to pull off. This is high level play I am talking about, which means that there is the potential for a Shoguki to ward off another players attacks until eventually, they hit a guard break, throw the other player into some kind of environmental hazard, only then to charge them and one shot them.

There should be NO MOVE in this game that is rewarded by a ONE SHOT KILL. PERIOD. And remember, the Shoguki is not exactly a hard character to play, especially due to the nature of most of the maps in this game favouring a "cheese" play style. And yet again, I have to ask the question; Why is it that other character have to feint, trick, jive and dodge to set up plays whilst the Shoguki (which is straight forward to play), is significantly easier to play and at the same time offers high value?

I dont mind if they remove the one shot kill on Shugoki since i dont really use it.

But saying that sshugoki is easy is just a lie. I only play shukogi and berserk and berserk is fara more easier in my opinion since he block faster and dodge anything

Unregistered
02-28-2017, 08:31 PM
on Update I have ... "no disc space or internet connection" or something like that in english .. but I both have .. a lot of it .. and it dont want to run .. what I can do ? I saw many ppl had this problem before .. they fixed them by changing directory to default . .but it was on installing new games .. this is update its actually is in default .. Q.Q

MrPAPANYA
02-28-2017, 08:38 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1580939-Running-For-Honor-on-a-mac-from-Bootcamp-windows-10-Forums

ImperialC0MMAND
02-28-2017, 08:43 PM
i noticed that on pc the servers are down well after the update had been out. i know it was stated that there would be down time but i was able to play the game once after it updated this morning. i noticed that characters were reset and that a lot of customization options that were previously unlocked are now locked even though i have met requirements to use such things. so in short a lot of stuff i had is now locked and my characters were reset gear wise and after only playing one match the game crashed and now cant connect to servers so cant play at all

pa7ho5
02-28-2017, 08:48 PM
You fcked up the game if you ask me... Made the berserker a bit slower in attacks and dodge and side hit skill as well, it takes more time after a guardbreak now to preform an attack or even to escape with dodge which ensures the other player a sure HIT !!!!. Need to tap two or three times (In worst cases) so the game to accept it. The Valkyrie is a bit O.P. with some of the chain attacks, The Orochi is a bit faster now in attacks and no longer needs to aim with that dash back and forward attack skill as it cant be dodged in most of the time... and FFS made the damn guardbreak duration long enough so people to kill you 10 TIMES IN A ROW !!! Must be with max Debuff resistance to have any effect or chance now. ( Not sure that it works at all now ) From Alpha till now I say that many things in the game got very wrong. Dont know what you guys really did... but in reality these things are some serious issues making classes unbalanced.

Twinqilin
02-28-2017, 08:52 PM
i noticed that on pc the servers are down well after the update had been out. i know it was stated that there would be down time but i was able to play the game once after it updated this morning. i noticed that characters were reset and that a lot of customization options that were previously unlocked are now locked even though i have met requirements to use such things. so in short a lot of stuff i had is now locked and my characters were reset gear wise and after only playing one match the game crashed and now cant connect to servers so cant play at all

I have a feeling this is related to the Synchronization issues of Save Files with the Cloud Saves. Upon trying to launch the game, an error shows up for a number of my friends and others I play with that says " Failed to synchronize cloud saves"

Hope that they can look into it and find the source of this issue, some people don't even want to play cause they fear any progression won't persist after they log off.

ILLusion
02-28-2017, 09:02 PM
As a player who comes from fighting games, I'm disappointed in this change. The ability to tech guard breaks is EXACTLY like teching a throw in ANY fighting games. All you did was simplify the teching so literally anybody can do it and just made it more garbage to use. I was fighting ppl in 1v1s and 2v2 and was teching 95% of the guard breaks with ease. The complaining is from people who can't handle a difficulty curve.

Unregistered
02-28-2017, 09:02 PM
I got the sync error. Close Uplay and re-open. Then it should update the game next time to hit play.

Worked find for me.

Captain.Weegee
02-28-2017, 09:05 PM
I have a feeling this is related to the Synchronization issues of Save Files with the Cloud Saves. Upon trying to launch the game, an error shows up for a number of my friends and others I play with that says " Failed to synchronize cloud saves"

Hope that they can look into it and find the source of this issue, some people don't even want to play cause they fear any progression won't persist after they log off.

i got the same problem , cant start the game now

ImperialC0MMAND
02-28-2017, 09:06 PM
i thought this was a problem but i havent had any issues it synchs just fine no problems there the only problem was when i managed to load the game i noticed stuff was reset or locked again even things that are unlocked for all at rep.0 lvl.1. NOw the problem is at main screen you press start and game cant contact servers so cant play at all

HengerAtya1
02-28-2017, 09:07 PM
They are already on it, but it takes time.

Thanks for the patch notes, keep the good work and the patches at a good rate and we will have for honor for a long time.

And now the For Honor servers down.:mad:...I cannot play (too many times) UPISOFT plz!!!!! i payed for it and i wannna play with it! PLZ! :(

ImperialC0MMAND
02-28-2017, 09:09 PM

i thought this was a problem but i havent had any issues it synchs just fine no problems there the only problem was when i managed to load the game i noticed stuff was reset or locked again even things that are unlocked for all at rep.0 lvl.1. Now the problem is at main screen you press start and game cant contact servers so cant play at all

Crzyman15
02-28-2017, 09:10 PM
I assume you decided to change the guard break to cater towards the casual audience, right? I come from fighting games and after only spending a few days playing this game, I was teching guard breaks 95% of the time. It's not that hard. Other fighters have ~7 frame window to tech a grab. Now? You just mash X like you're brain dead and get a free tech. This makes the game much more focused on defensive play and punishes offense hardcore. It's a very poor change and it really has turned me off from playing this game as much if at all. With my other fighting games I play and huge releases coming in the next two weeks, this game will be collecting a lot of dust unless someone wants to play with me.

Jarl.Felix
02-28-2017, 11:41 PM
We reverted the Guardbreak mechanics to the Beta behavior in order to have it be a more usable skill. Guardbreak is no longer un-counterable if you're Guardbroken during Guardbreak startup.

What is Guardbroken or even Guardbreak startup ? I wonder why they can't use human language instead of mentioning Beta.

SendRickPics
02-28-2017, 11:46 PM
I assume you decided to change the guard break to cater towards the casual audience, right? I come from fighting games and after only spending a few days playing this game, I was teching guard breaks 95% of the time. It's not that hard. Other fighters have ~7 frame window to tech a grab. Now? You just mash X like you're brain dead and get a free tech. This makes the game much more focused on defensive play and punishes offense hardcore. It's a very poor change and it really has turned me off from playing this game as much if at all. With my other fighting games I play and huge releases coming in the next two weeks, this game will be collecting a lot of dust unless someone wants to play with me.

^-I found the Orochi/Warden who abused uncounterable Guardbreaks!

Unregistered
02-28-2017, 11:47 PM

So true, please buff him!

Nlight91
03-01-2017, 01:37 AM
I'm surprised there is no mention of one move removed from kensei ? A move which was mostly stylish and fun despite blocked/parried most of the time ? You know a (from kensei perspective) right swift strike (right dash, Light attack) followed by a top heavy which if rightly timed resulted in a kensei jumping an putting all his weight in the top heavy for maximum style... How did it need to be nerfed, sorry, I mean purely and simply REMOVED ??? I mean I was able to lend it once out of 15 times, parried/blocked all the other times... just WTF ?!! Now kensei is not only slow and highly predictable, he also has now even less style for himself.

I just hope it is the result of sleep deprived mistake.

Vordred
03-01-2017, 01:53 AM

What is Guardbroken or even Guardbreak startup ? I wonder why they can't use human language instead of mentioning Beta.

basically, currently if you both go for a Guardbreak at the same time, whoever pressed first gets the guardbreak, and the person that gets hit with the guardbreak can not counterbreak. now if you both go for a guardbreak at the same time, it will be countered.

XxLocoLockoxX
03-01-2017, 02:11 AM
There are a ton of bad players in this forum I see. Anyone having issues with the Shugoki Holy crap you're a baddy. He's one of the easiest classes to beat in a 1v1 or even a 2v1. As far as tehe Warden goes you guys do realize that you can dodge the should and counter the GB you can even interrupt the GB with a light attack. The changes they made are damn near perfect, except with the PK she has the range and speed already but whatevs I know how to block and parry because I played the tutorials. Practice more and get better stop crying because you got reckt.

XxLocoLockoxX
03-01-2017, 02:15 AM

Makes no sense why your buffing an already overpowered hero. The Valk has the lowest attack output in-game before the patch and she can easily be blocked and parried. She's no where near close to be OP but then again it's not the character is the player.

SnugglesIV
03-01-2017, 04:31 AM

Can anyone explain to me what this means? I never played the Beta so treat me like a noob on this one.

Unregistered
03-01-2017, 04:57 AM
Good job...now Fix revenge mode **** is trash!! #No Skill required may as well call it magic at this point. not to mention the wardens lunging 2 heavy hit unrealistic... and the lawbringers charge attack###SPAM!! And WOW !!!increase the peacekeepers leaping stab as if cheseers didn't do this enough already...hahaha

Squireladon
03-01-2017, 05:09 AM
Just downloaded the patch and now I get a network error every match I join. Good thing I paid $60 for this game. I get it, some bugs are to be expected for PC but holy hell man, I can't even play the game now. GG I guess, enjoy my money.

PS4 player
03-01-2017, 06:19 AM
Only problem I have is trying to learn/level a new character and being thrown into high level lobbies. I understand because overall rep I fit in to the category but a gear score of 8 compared to a maxed 108 with maxed stats isn't fair for the player and the other players on the team. I've been on both sides. Maxed 108 with with a new character team mate and vice versa. And believe me the results weren't pretty. Team just got handicapped. Besides this I love the game. Keep up the good work ubi.

StormBlade_24
03-01-2017, 06:52 AM
Why does it need to be such a HUGE patch? The base game was at a pretty decent and acceptable 35 GB, however this update was large.

Why these
03-01-2017, 07:24 AM
Lawbringer is actually going to be useless now. He is my main too😣

I_am_a_robot
03-01-2017, 07:43 AM
Revenge is not broken.

well i guess everybody will just run around all the time because ive seen 108 assassins get in revenge after receiving and/or giving about 3 hits lol they were literally always on revenge mode with little 2-3 seconds intervals in between

Nokaf
03-01-2017, 08:57 AM
I'm surprised there is no mention of one move removed from kensei ? A move which was mostly stylish and fun despite blocked/parried most of the time ? You know a (from kensei perspective) right swift strike (right dash, Light attack) followed by a top heavy which if rightly timed resulted in a kensei jumping an putting all his weight in the top heavy for maximum style... How did it need to be nerfed, sorry, I mean purely and simply REMOVED ??? I mean I was able to lend it once out of 15 times, parried/blocked all the other times... just WTF ?!! Now kensei is not only slow and highly predictable, he also has now even less style for himself.

I just hope it is the result of sleep deprived mistake.

No mention because some few only know this move i guess...I love to use this combo too with a cancel/Gb in it sometimes...I Hope you're wrong about this ...:/ (i'm on Ps4 and still waiting for the patch)

BRO_Gunker
03-01-2017, 09:19 AM
You fcked up the game if you ask me... Made the berserker a bit slower in attacks and dodge and side hit skill as well, it takes more time after a guardbreak now to preform an attack or even to escape with dodge which ensures the other player a sure HIT !!!!. Need to tap two or three times (In worst cases) so the game to accept it. The Valkyrie is a bit O.P. with some of the chain attacks, The Orochi is a bit faster now in attacks and no longer needs to aim with that dash back and forward attack skill as it cant be dodged in most of the time... and FFS made the damn guardbreak duration long enough so people to kill you 10 TIMES IN A ROW !!! Must be with max Debuff resistance to have any effect or chance now. ( Not sure that it works at all now ) From Alpha till now I say that many things in the game got very wrong. Dont know what you guys really did... but in reality these things are some serious issues making classes unbalanced.

THX ! i'm not the only one to see this.

EATEN THE BACON
03-01-2017, 10:03 AM

1 week normally

SKYDIVER_55
03-01-2017, 10:24 AM
So when are you going to fix the spam of unblockables? Theres a lot of people using them,basically if they hit you with it the first time, they just spam it until you're dead. It's not fair, cant counter or dodge, especially because most of the time i'm on my back on the ground. The conquerer being the worse, because its easier to do it with him. I suggest two alternatives, one the cost of stamina increases when they repeat the same move, or two, the dodge buttons allow us to actually dodge despite of timing. Most of the time dodge doesnt work because of the timing, the window is simply too short, especially if theres lag. Also i hope the guard break counter works. Im loving the game, but theres people basically cheating at the moment. I want to be able to respond to every attack, especially if i didnt even get hit in the first place. It just feels too heavy and dodge becomes useless 90% of the time. Im not a noob, i have more than 2000 kills and im rep 9 with gear score 108 on 2 loadouts. At the moment the game is broken. I never ever abused the unblockable spams. Because i have Honor. Check out my Youtube videos if you want, its Carlos Castanheiro. Please fix the game already.

Azrakel2
03-01-2017, 12:37 PM
so how much longer we gonna wait for this on xbox or is it not approved period

Riouxthless
03-01-2017, 02:05 PM
Sony/MS cert usually takes 3-5 days.

NotYourHer0
03-01-2017, 03:07 PM
soo if revenge is going to get nerfed to the groud, what about the people who invested all their steel and boxes into gear that will become 'worthless'?
they probably have salvaged all the gear that didnt have the revenge stats to upgrade those parts. i feel like this is kind of unfair in a way.
i myself have not geared any character so far and i was about to gear up my first one but now it feels like i should wait even longer because everything about stats we know now might not be the same value in future patches ? or do they get a refund or whats the deal with that.

UnXn0vvn
03-01-2017, 03:35 PM
So no changes to gear stats? Ugh. Looks like it's still "ALL REVENGE, ALL THE TIIIIIMME!!!"

How about not GANKING the the $HI7 out of people then!?

As long as you keep doing that, we'll keep using revenge all the "tiiiiimme" and punish at least some of you noobs for it!.

DonLukynecko
03-01-2017, 03:54 PM
My apologyze, but after instal patch 1.03, everytime game fallen, when start menu of the fractions. Cannot start any chalange mode, but this problem is in menu of the fractions. Everytime game is fall, when start this menu.. everytime I sending post wit this probmlem, and Ubisoft notfixed, not helped.. I very tjhank for support.. 60 EURO FOR NOTNG VERY THANK UBISOFT (I was try reinstal game.. nothing positive change)

little_Rykkie
03-01-2017, 05:02 PM
My apologyze, but after instal patch 1.03, everytime game fallen, when start menu of the fractions. Cannot start any chalange mode, but this problem is in menu of the fractions. Everytime game is fall, when start this menu.. everytime I sending post wit this probmlem, and Ubisoft notfixed, not helped.. I very tjhank for support.. 60 EURO FOR NOTNG VERY THANK UBISOFT (I was try reinstal game.. nothing positive change)

Completely same problem here after new patch. I can play solo story mode, but i cant join multiplayer. Every single time game crashes. no error, nothing. It just quits it self...

Zoxjib
03-01-2017, 05:03 PM
The game is UNPLAYABLE after 1.03 as seen in this thread (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1593909-Memory-Leak-issues-after-1-03-Patch). Many people are suffering from massive memory leak, causing the FPS to drop to 0 within 5-10 minutes of playing (or even just sitting in the Main Menu)

Mamosha_
03-01-2017, 05:16 PM
Buff more peacekeeper!! Why not? After rename ut f***ng ******** game to "FOR PEACEKEEPER"!! I swear i never bought ur games again! I hope Vivendi buy ur fu***ng s***d studio and sell for 1 dollar !

Perfecto-Ignori
03-01-2017, 05:23 PM
What happened to Kensei's hidden top heavy following the right side sweep? Did you remove this move? Did you change its timing? I can't pull it of anymore?

Nlight91
03-01-2017, 06:42 PM
What happened to Kensei's hidden top heavy following the right side sweep? Did you remove this move? Did you change its timing? I can't pull it of anymore?

Blantantly REMOVED !

jeffparkerus
03-01-2017, 07:05 PM
Thanks for help :)

pistolnik1
03-01-2017, 07:21 PM
Completely same problem here after new patch. I can play solo story mode, but i cant join multiplayer. Every single time game crashes. no error, nothing. It just quits it self...
i have exactly the same problem... fu*king patch.. i hope for fix but 2days and nothing :/ i have 6700k and geforce 1080 what ist standart with nvdiia and intel and crashing game for no reason.... thanks ubisoft last game i buy...

zaMutil
03-01-2017, 07:53 PM
I have a weak computer, but still before the last update was not like this, Now 9 out of 10 cases, the game freezes at the end of the battle, before the results have to be a fight, I understand the game constantly hangs in the video clip at the end of the match

OverseerKnife
03-01-2017, 08:55 PM

I have the same problem.
My config is i5-6600K, GTX1060, 16GB RAM, i playd before on max with vsync at stable 60FPS, now i can only play solo, and have massive fps drops... WTH???
I bought it day one, but this was mistake. From beginning have always sync and disconnection problems. My stats looking funny: 20hour gameplay and 6 hour pvp, but i only playd today with solo a half hour... before i only played pvp...
Money back garantee??? No, just ubisoft.
Conclusion:
DONT BUY GAMES FROM UBISOFT!!! THEY WANT YOUR MONEY AND ****TING ON YOUR HEAD!

FefanCZE
03-01-2017, 09:22 PM
u see not even 1 answear by ubisoft,what s goin on after this stupid patch

FefanCZE
03-01-2017, 09:26 PM

Hi, I see today to do that side sweep whith Kensey,but ??? I canth do that whith Kensey is well ?????

Unregistered
03-01-2017, 10:34 PM
Every time I turn off my PS4 my war assets will be back to zero when I turn it back on it started doing this after round one ended and I got my rewards

Mamosha_
03-01-2017, 10:42 PM
I hope in next patch they will nerf Valkirie back-_- It's really anoying. UBISOFT IF YOU DONT TEST UR CHANGES IN GAME PLS MAKE SOME PTS SERVERS!AND PPL WILL HELP YOU DONT PLS DONT KILL THIS GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nhat_
03-01-2017, 11:21 PM
Horrible patch. the balance was already weak, and now it is almost destroyed. Buff and without OP Orochi? Are you seriously? Turn the Valkyries in the machine gun with virtually no lockable attacks and endless stamina?
You're going to go through the company Blizzard, which, rather than adjust the balance of classes, just in each patch made some Grade 1 OP? Warn if the players about it over earlier to those who hope to balasn classes in your game do not waste your game time

Sixz
03-02-2017, 01:26 AM
Has the patch been released on xbox one yet?

DeafBlackCobra
03-02-2017, 01:32 AM
Has the patch come out on Xbox One yet??

MysticBoudha
03-02-2017, 01:55 AM
LMFAO Scrubs complaining about Orochi and mostly laughable Valkyrie. Valk only has decent second hits or her strings now. At medium play you could simply react to EVERYTHING she does. She has no garanteed damage out of anything unless your dumb enough to get hit by her sweep. Now you can have a bit of decent damage options and mix ups out of her shield crush. Still she's no warlord, conqueror, Warden or Orochi at high level play.

Just because you struggle against her ** GIMMICKS** doesn't mean she's op. It means you need to get good at the game. Her foward dash move is still unsafe, assassins can dodge about every options out of her shield crush forcing you to delay some options to deal with that and its risky. You need to play a very good waiting game and destroy their stam to be any kind of decent with Valk at high level.

So yeah Ubi don't listen to whiners they are usually less talented but to everyone's loss the most vocal persons. Valk is fine, the new guardbreak is a big nerf to Orochi in itself so it's fine there also. The major issue in my opinion is how totally defensive the meta at high level play is becoming way to defensive and only reaction based. Id try to make the game a bit more offensive at high level. Right now its way too easy to just do nothing and react.

The-Lone-Rider
03-02-2017, 04:31 AM
Since the patch 1.03 is out, I play on PC and crash happens more ofter. Almost every 3-4 matches (doesn't matter what mode I'm playing), the game crashed wih frozen black screen. I had to end the process with Windows Task Manager then restart the game from Uplay...Anyone got the same thing ?

Unregistered
03-02-2017, 05:39 AM
I play on xbox1 and what the f#%k is wrong with the servers.... Me and my friends have excellent Internet and check our connections and it not us... What is going on with ubisoft servers

zaMutil
03-02-2017, 09:42 AM
Since the patch 1.03 is out, I play on PC and crash happens more ofter. Almost every 3-4 matches (doesn't matter what mode I'm playing), the game crashed wih frozen black screen. I had to end the process with Windows Task Manager then restart the game from Uplay...Anyone got the same thing ?

Yes I have the same thing happening, the game hangs at the end of the match

Kelemdros
03-02-2017, 11:05 AM
Yes I have the same thing happening, the game hangs at the end of the match

+1, happens a lot more now, also more sincronizing problems too

zaMutil
03-02-2017, 11:39 AM
+1, happens a lot more now, also more sincronizing problems too

I have a suspicion that this is because of 2 core processor, but all the same, before the update everything was fine

MeArney
03-02-2017, 01:16 PM

...followed by three light attacks and a guardbrake and heavy. Now you know how to counter an Orochi. Every single one I meet in duels tries to do this. They don´t have that much anything else and usually the most played classes in game (Warden + Orochi) have the highest amount of bad players.

SkimmyBoy
03-02-2017, 04:01 PM
Is there atleast a rough timescale on this?

StoneyThePanda
03-02-2017, 04:36 PM
Any update on the console patch release dates?

Nokaf
03-02-2017, 04:42 PM
Any update on the console patch release dates?

It looks like Microsoft and Sony do not trust Ubisoft anymore with their patch...

Unregistered
03-02-2017, 04:50 PM
Every second game I play I get disconnected. I have of course checked my own network connection, and it works optimal. There must be something really wrong your servers because they are running like ****. You should keep all the focus on making the connection a lot better. It is too frustrating to keep getting disconnected whenever I play ...

drawnoutlove
03-02-2017, 07:34 PM
Wish you guys had some weekly streams, even though it was just casual, you playing and maybe answering some questions. But must say I'm really glad you are not punishing PC with the wait times Microsoft and Sony put on patches for the consoles.

This is actually a really great idea. :)

drawnoutlove
03-02-2017, 08:22 PM
Hi guys,

i'm the only one to have 4.22GB to download for the new update ? ..or it's a Uplay bug..? laast update i had to download the WHOLE game again.. -_-

thx for answers.

I had the same size.

Unregistered
03-02-2017, 10:01 PM
Yeah what's the status update on the PS4 and X1 patch?

TL24SS
03-02-2017, 10:02 PM
Yes what's the status of the PS4 and X1 patch?

Mance_Raider
03-02-2017, 10:06 PM
Yes what's the status of the PS4 and X1 patch?

I would assume it will be here next week. With the way people have been talking about it though, I'm not overly excited for it.

Toast86
03-02-2017, 10:52 PM
I would assume it will be here next week. With the way people have been talking about it though, I'm not overly excited for it.

For what its worth, I've been playin on PC and have had my disconnects drastically reduced since the patch. Before the patch I'd disconnect/fail to start ~50% of my games. After, I've only disconnected once/night over the course of 10 matches or so.

FaceShots__
03-02-2017, 11:03 PM
console??????????????????????????????????????????? ???????

Tomo_Shiro
03-03-2017, 01:13 AM
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1580939-Running-For-Honor-on-a-mac-from-Bootcamp-windows-10-Forums

I doubt they will address it because, as the Official staff Member already stated, For Honor is not officially Supported on Mac Books ( maybe thus far, maybe not at all)

Hi there, ransz30,

As Macs are not officially supported for running the game, this is likely why you cannot play it regardless of using Bootcamp or not.

You can find a list of system requirements here: https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/faqs/000025843/System-requirements-for-For-Honor/

Unregistered
03-03-2017, 01:36 AM
Why are you buffing peacekeeper she is already op. All the assassins need nerfed in my opinion. But mainly the big characters need buffed especially shugoki. He can't do a thing against assassins and nobishi because there light attacks and doges are faster than anything shugoki can do so they just jump in spam their light attack combo and doge out and there's nothing a shugoki can do about it. Perhaps try upgrading his speed or range if he could just get a gaurd break in before they doge away it would make it a fair match up.

Azrakel2
03-03-2017, 03:10 AM
honestly patch should have been out buy now

IllegalDragon
03-03-2017, 12:40 PM
Guys, Sony has a submission process within 10 working days and then it will be up to Sony when it is made available. It will be here soon.

Vushnu
03-03-2017, 02:11 PM
This is wonderful news! Now im really hyped to get back in the game and see the fixes and improvements!

Hayhala_
03-03-2017, 02:12 PM
Considering the bugs and errors this patch caused to PC, I dont even want this patch on PS4 before its fixed.

AndrewHoUss
03-03-2017, 02:24 PM
Sony never let garbage like this path pass their approval process unless ubi fix memory leaks wich (i pretty sure) path for platform contain alot.

Azrakel2
03-03-2017, 06:06 PM
thank you Andrew hope this comes out on xbox soon as well

Azrakel2
03-03-2017, 08:57 PM
how many more days we gonna have to endure not countering guard breaks on consoles? oatch should have been out buy now period. this waiting game and dead silence from ubi soft on the matter is making me question there methods and if they even plan to release the patch at all.

Eleanor-Ripley
03-03-2017, 10:17 PM
how many more days we gonna have to endure not countering guard breaks on consoles? oatch should have been out buy now period. this waiting game and dead silence from ubi soft on the matter is making me question there methods and if they even plan to release the patch at all.
*sigh*
Its not ubisoft who is delaying the patch. The patch is ready. Sony and microsoft are taking time to approve it...

This type of incompetent flaming is kiling the forums...

Azrakel2
03-03-2017, 10:58 PM
*sigh*
Its not ubisoft who is delaying the patch. The patch is ready. Sony and microsoft are taking time to approve it...

This type of incompetent flaming is kiling the forums...

I understand the patch is pending approval. It has to go through Sony and Microsoft they have to review it. Possibly see the patches first hand to the game and give approval. Incompetent flaming? I think not bro. The fact of the matter is the patch came out for pc Tuesday. I give the benfit of the doubt perhaps there tweaking the patch. However the patch came out Tuesday its now Friday. Point being the approval should have already been given. The dead silence on the issue from ubi doesn't help

TooLegitified
03-04-2017, 02:54 AM
Is the patch live for xbox/ps4? Gamespot posted a video today saying the patch was live on console.

Also, is it possible to see the version of the game that is being run on console at all?

FaceShots__
03-04-2017, 04:07 AM
Is the patch live for xbox/ps4? Gamespot posted a video today saying the patch was live on console.

Also, is it possible to see the version of the game that is being run on console at all?

It hasn't been patched on xbone.

HAWKer2591
03-04-2017, 04:15 AM
I realize these things take time but good grief. I love the game I just wish I could play multiplayer PvP without losing connection two seconds into the match. Some PvP modes I can't play at all. I'm on Xbox by the way. PLEASE hurry up I'm ready to play again!!!!!!

Prophetics378
03-04-2017, 05:46 AM
PLEASE Ubisoft, In the next patch could you please implement the ability to be able to reset your profile stats, such as k/d. If this includes resting level and etc, than I am fine with that as well. I got off to a real rough start at the launch of the base game, and I would like to be able to start off on a clean slate. Would really appreciate it. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!

PacTheManlyMan
03-04-2017, 11:11 AM
PLEASE Ubisoft, In the next patch could you please implement the ability to be able to reset your profile stats, such as k/d. If this includes resting level and etc, than I am fine with that as well. I got off to a real rough start at the launch of the base game, and I would like to be able to start off on a clean slate. Would really appreciate it. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!

Those stats dont mean anything and nobody cares about them since they can be rigged.
Aka; a leave will not count as a loss.

Unless they penalize intentional leavers, there's no point in doing that.

Azrakel2
03-04-2017, 09:53 PM
Going to be honest this is ridiculous this patch is not out yet for xbox one. Ubi Soft you need to stay in communication with the community in regaurds to this patch. its been half a week at the least since the patch has come out. The Dead silence on this issue is not helping matters while guard break is still spammed across consoles. Is the patch coming out or not? has it been approved id think buy now it should be. yet theres still no announcement and no word on the matter from Ubi Soft at all.

TheGrungiOne
03-04-2017, 10:46 PM
Wardens could use some love. Our light attacks are slower than some heavy attacks. Seems like the wardens are getting ****ed pretty hard.

Azrakel2
03-05-2017, 01:27 AM
Wardens could use some love. Our light attacks are slower than some heavy attacks. Seems like the wardens are getting ****ed pretty hard.

why in the heck do wardens? or any vanguard class need fast light attacks? first and for most if you think about it out of all the assassin classes. the only one two even remotely wield a two handed weapon is the Orochi. Secondly look at all vanguard classes. they wield a true two handed weapon that should be for the most part slower then that of an assassin character. Wardens wield a claymore Kensei the nodachi. Raiders the dane axe. The Weapons themselves should be quite damaging but not fast. the only thing I can see compensating the vanguard classes lack of speed is range plain and simple

DannySmooth
03-05-2017, 08:38 AM
I honestly think the guardbreak cancel should be completely removed, or at least harder to cancel, INSTEAD of making it EASIER to cancel because the guardbreak is quickly becoming an un-usable option. It's seems like everyone is able to cancel it ALL THE TIME. Have you ever tried to fight as an Orochi without the ability to land a single guardbreak? Nearly impossible to beat the way stronger, more abusive classes like the Warlord, Lawbringer, etc, who can throw you around like a rag doll ALL DAY. At least make it so Orochi guardbreaks can't be canceled. That should make the Hero more popular again and would balance the game more because Orochi is designed to fight up close and should be rewarded for getting up close.

DannySmooth
03-05-2017, 08:40 AM
The Guardbreak Cancel should be COMPLETELY removed
I honestly think the guardbreak cancel should be completely removed, or at least harder to cancel, INSTEAD of making it EASIER to cancel because the guardbreak is quickly becoming an un-usable option. It's seems like everyone is able to cancel it ALL THE TIME. Have you ever tried to fight as an Orochi without the ability to land a single guardbreak? Nearly impossible to beat the way stronger, more abusive classes like the Warlord, Lawbringer, etc, who can throw you around like a rag doll ALL DAY. At least make it so Orochi guardbreaks can't be canceled. That should make the Hero more popular again and would balance the game more because Orochi is designed to fight up close and should be rewarded for getting up close.

Azrakel2
03-05-2017, 11:23 AM
The Guardbreak Cancel should be COMPLETELY removed

are you kidding me? seriously? You're asking for guard breaks to be pretty much Uncounterable again. Let me guess you play an Orochi. and you overly rely on guard break. And now that guard break can be canceld your having a hard time finding another means through the players defense. let me ask you ever think to instead of guard breaking and guard breaking and guard breaking. To wait and watch and observe your opponent? See who is going to strike first and possibly zeypher slash to counter attack his attack? As for the so called way stronger more abusive classes. They aint that abusive they aint that much stronger. Simply put it comes down to learning your CLASS. I wil say it get good and practice. Guard break Counters are fine exactly as they are now

Iskaroth
03-05-2017, 03:52 PM
When will you release this ****ing patch on PS4? Its such a small update anyway yet it takes ages.

Patch the game faster
03-05-2017, 04:31 PM
Scrubs. Cant handle real game they spam grab until they toss you
Fix it.

IllegalDragon
03-05-2017, 05:36 PM
When will you release this ****ing patch on PS4? Its such a small update anyway yet it takes ages.

Did even read the announcement? It has been submitted to Sony and Microsoft.

Magic Stone Eater
03-05-2017, 05:45 PM
Still, they submitted it last week and dont update the announement.

Azrakel2
03-05-2017, 09:23 PM
Did even read the announcement? It has been submitted to Sony and Microsoft.

everyone here has read the announcement. yes its been submitted to sony and Microsoft. however it truly shows the incompetence of Ubi Soft. As it takes a week to approve a patch that mereluy fixes guard break. where as in the mean time. players on consoles are still being spammed with guard break. having dodges interrupted at the start or mid dodge from guard break. and being unable to counter while others have the timing down pat. Not everyone has the same learning curve and this this lack of releasing the patch is plain and simple incompetence

Unregistered
03-05-2017, 11:11 PM
how about fixing your terrible servers or the broken revenge system?!?!?? Now there's an idea........may the heavens shame all of your souls

bigbil420666
03-05-2017, 11:55 PM
I would love to slay you as PK both before and after this patch comes to console. The PK's GB to triple stab does the same amount of damage as one of her light attacks. The third stab literally does no damage.

Petja_Hartikain
03-06-2017, 09:40 AM
everyone here has read the announcement. yes its been submitted to sony and Microsoft. however it truly shows the incompetence of Ubi Soft. As it takes a week to approve a patch that mereluy fixes guard break. where as in the mean time. players on consoles are still being spammed with guard break. having dodges interrupted at the start or mid dodge from guard break. and being unable to counter while others have the timing down pat. Not everyone has the same learning curve and this this lack of releasing the patch is plain and simple incompetence

There's nothing Ubisoft can do to hasten the process of approval for content/patches via MS or Sony.

Unregistered
03-06-2017, 02:06 PM

Hahaha you're mad you can't spam free R2's now?! Last days I see maaany people abusing the old almost unblockable GB System, Lawbringer & Orochis from its finest.. Im so HAPPY this patch is coming next days or whenever Sony think they got the time to approve/rollike out a LITTLE balance patch, it's not even a big content one.. All I hope is that you guuus handle Sony over ur patches next times more early., to get it with computer release or at Lear 1-3 daus later... but what is that Sony comany??? Seems like they got enugh cash and don't need to work at weekends to say "hey your patch is oke, here, go and load it"

But as many people said here. No communication from any1 anywhere about the patch well finaly get it.

Unregistered
03-06-2017, 02:11 PM
Okay so y'all make the most annoying classes better at being annoying. Great, warden and lawbringer forever rest I. Peace. Peace keeper and Viking,and samurai tankers heaven. Great ...... Would be nice if it wasn't so one sided

Unregistered
03-06-2017, 02:54 PM
So when are you going to fix the spam of unblockables? Theres a lot of people using them,basically if they hit you with it the first time, they just spam it until you're dead. It's not fair, cant counter or dodge, especially because most of the time i'm on my back on the ground. The conquerer being the worse, because its easier to do it with him. I suggest two alternatives, one the cost of stamina increases when they repeat the same move, or two, the dodge buttons allow us to actually dodge despite of timing. Most of the time dodge doesnt work because of the timing, the window is simply too short, especially if theres lag. Also i hope the guard break counter works. Im loving the game, but theres people basically cheating at the moment. I want to be able to respond to every attack, especially if i didnt even get hit in the first place. It just feels too heavy and dodge becomes useless 90% of the time. Im not a noob, i have more than 2000 kills and im rep 9 with gear score 108 on 2 loadouts. At the moment the game is broken. I never ever abused the unblockable spams. Because i have Honor. Check out my Youtube videos if you want, its Carlos Castanheiro. Please fix the game already.

Sry but you are a noob. I welcome enemies spamming unblockables. They are slow and are easy to PARRY. L2Parry

CorePuncher
03-06-2017, 04:51 PM
Hello Gamers,

I understand that the Ubisoft Announcement stated that the 1.03 patch was released on PC on 2/28 and has been submitted for certification to Sony and Microsoft and that they would update us as soon as they had more information.

However,

It's hard to trust that last statement. It has now been 1 week since the patch was released on PC and that announcement was made and we have heard nothing. I've been checking back daily to see if there have been any updates because I play as a Valkyrie so as you can imagine, am looking forward to this patch. Unfortunately day after day I'm met with no new news on the release of the patch.

Given that it's now been a week, I would like to see another update from Ubisoft. Even if that statement says, we are still waiting on certification from Sony and Microsoft and they have not given us a time frame as to when they'll be done reviewing the patch. I would appreciate that very much because it would confirm what I believe is the case.

Ubisoft - What's the latest with the For Honor v1.03 Patch for Consoles???

Thank you,

FaceShots__
03-06-2017, 07:59 PM
There's nothing Ubisoft can do to hasten the process of approval for content/patches via MS or Sony.

No, but they know exactly how far along the process is. They could easily say, hey guys it's going to be this week, next week, the week after...

It's called customer service.

FredEx919
03-06-2017, 08:18 PM
Hello all,

This post has been updated. Patch v1.03 goes live on PS4 and Xbox One tomorrow 3/7.

Blueheartt
03-06-2017, 10:11 PM
Thank you Fred for the communication! Made my Day!

Braegulfer
03-06-2017, 10:42 PM
Hey Ubi, recovery time on berserker still too slow. Still an auto gb on light block, guaranteed. 20+ hrs of testing post-patch and haven't countered a single one yet. Still just as borked...just an fyi.

Grini
03-06-2017, 10:54 PM
1 purchased game . 2 played game up until 28th of february . 3 strict red nat . 4 im not opening any ports on a damn router bec i own over 30 plus ps4 games and have NEVER had to do so . 5 please fix your game as i quite enjoyed it before .

Vordred
03-06-2017, 11:22 PM
so still no patch for xbox yet? thought it was meant to have been up like 8 hours ago

SlamJam92
03-07-2017, 12:16 AM
PLEASE CONSIDER THIS FOR FUTURE PATCHES!?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIfZBx81qpc

Hemilten
03-07-2017, 02:34 AM
so still no patch for xbox yet? thought it was meant to have been up like 8 hours ago

Patch was supposed to be a week ago.

Unregistered
03-07-2017, 02:38 AM
Ummmm... double hit fix?

drinkmyblasphem
03-07-2017, 03:00 AM
Welp, the Valkyrie are about to sing their vicious song

guest-3bX9Xfoo
03-07-2017, 07:12 AM
Can we all just take a moment to recognize that Ubisoft buffed the Peacekeeper when presently its light attack spam is completely insane, they gave them more range to connect one, and increased the stab range. Then on top of all of this is the fact that the game is still on P2P connections. Completely unacceptable from a "Triple A" game studio here in 2017. Its almost as if the developers don't play their own game.

Vordred
03-07-2017, 08:44 AM
Patch was supposed to be a week ago. that was for the PC

MariusGriever
03-07-2017, 10:45 AM
So the patch gonna be live like 3 hours from now ?

Grini
03-07-2017, 11:39 AM
1 purchased game . 2 played game up until 28th of february . 3 strict red nat . 4 im not opening any ports on a damn router bec i own over 30 plus ps4 games and have NEVER had to do so . 5 please fix your game as i quite enjoyed it before .

CursedLostOnes
03-07-2017, 12:51 PM
I cant tell if people on this forum are blind or just enjoy trying to start something.
The patch was released on PC first, and submitted to Sony and Microsoft to be accepted, the patch will come to both consoles TODAY at 8am EST, so a little over an hour after I post this message.

Give them a break already, they notified us already that the patch was submitted to Sony and Microsoft and was waiting to be accepted when this thread was first made.
People need to learn that patching a PC game is MUCH easier then patching a console game, as to add a patch to the console versions, they first have to have the patch accepted by Sony and Microsoft before it can be Implemented. So please try to be patient with them next time, there is only so much game devs can do.

besides, instead of complaining about a patch that you already know is coming, complain about the fact that console users don't have a type feature to complain about those idiots who have to 4v1 just to get a kill and then gloat about it as if they have skill, what you SHOULD complain about is for them to implement a text chat for consoles, or a customizable Quick Chat so we can tell off those arrogant players.

Unregistered
03-07-2017, 01:59 PM
enjoy the game but one thing I hate is the peacekeeper and I am very annoyed that you are making the peacekeeper better when it should be weakened, they are to fast and deal a lot of damage and it is very difficult to stop them as it is but making them deal more damage is rediculous, you either sort this or I think a lot of people will stop playing, people only play that charajjcter because they are unable to us any other and is easy to get around any charcter, please fix

XB1
03-07-2017, 02:03 PM
I enjoy the game but one thing I hate is the peacekeeper and I am very annoyed that you are making the peacekeeper better when it should be weakened, they are to fast and deal a lot of damage and it is very difficult to stop them as it is but making them deal more damage is rediculous, you either sort this or I think a lot of people will stop playing, people only play that character because they are unable to us any other and is easy to get around any charcter, please fix

Ubi-Gaidheal
03-07-2017, 02:20 PM
Hi everyone,

The patch is being rolled out as we speak. We'll let you know when it's complete.

Cheers,

/Gaid

UPDATE: The maintenance is now complete.

Unregistered
03-07-2017, 02:21 PM
I cant tell if people on this forum are blind or just enjoy trying to start something.
The patch was released on PC first, and submitted to Sony and Microsoft to be accepted, the patch will come to both consoles TODAY at 8am EST, so a little over an hour after I post this message.

Give them a break already, they notified us already that the patch was submitted to Sony and Microsoft and was waiting to be accepted when this thread was first made.
People need to learn that patching a PC game is MUCH easier then patching a console game, as to add a patch to the console versions, they first have to have the patch accepted by Sony and Microsoft before it can be Implemented. So please try to be patient with them next time, there is only so much game devs can do.

besides, instead of complaining about a patch that you already know is coming, complain about the fact that console users don't have a type feature to complain about those idiots who have to 4v1 just to get a kill and then gloat about it as if they have skill, what you SHOULD complain about is for them to implement a text chat for consoles, or a customizable Quick Chat so we can tell off those arrogant players.

I completely agree with this post especially the 4v1 part and the customizable quick chat that would be great

Bandit_with_a_B
03-07-2017, 03:24 PM
The Kensei had a "hidden" combo, where you could dash right light attack and flick into to top guard heavy attack and you'd do the unblockable attack animation(not unblockable though), but now it doesn't seem to be working. Was this move never intended to be a thing, or is it just bugged out? Thanks