PDA

View Full Version : !Special moves canceled by teammates! Is this really necessary?

F4xik0ntom
02-27-2017, 05:17 PM
So, i really like the fight system, but there is one thing, that really ****s me up several times in a match. Its, that it is possible for ur teammates to cancel your special moves. Specially for the Characters, that are harder to play, but have really good moves you also have to rely on succeeding in doing those moves and it is always critical, if they dont succeed.
It is the same every time, you build your pace up, to do a special move, and then a teammate comes out of nowhere and ****s you over.
Just why? Why did the developpers think, that this is necessary?:confused: Like seriously, what i have described before is not enjoyable and triggers me every time.:mad:

Am i the only one, who is kinda triggered by this, or is there anyone else, who doesnt like this part of the fight system?

Also if anyone of the developpers team reads this post, could you please tell me, how this part of the fight system is for the good of the game or has any valuable meaning, that makes this necessary?

TheReal_Laiv
02-27-2017, 05:33 PM
You have a point but thats the whole thing in teamfighting...im thinking on raising the dmg of Friendly fire to 50% of the actual dmg so ppl would think again in going to gank or the actual team mate kills u fron a Zone attack or Hard one.

Imagine playing a shooting game with friendly fire ON, he wont cancel your chain attack but will kill you. IF you suggesting that stopping the friendly fire then all will go crazy in without the penalty of doing harm to your team but now u are able to throw teammates off the map, damage them or even kill them from Poison atks :)

Kharneth88
02-27-2017, 05:35 PM
I like the friendly fire, it's great. It makes choke points and similar things very useful. It's one of the reasons why when I am the 3rd guy fighting an enemy in a closed off space I'll often leave or sit by waiting for a chance to do something.

It's why I hate it when my teammates wanna stick together in Skirmish. It adds a real depth to fighting in a massive group, especially when you couple it with the revenge mechanic. It really does prevent you from getting stomped on enemies as easily as you would be if this wasn't in the game.

F4xik0ntom
02-27-2017, 05:47 PM
Well, but it is also allready the case, that when u are low on health, teammates kill you with friendly fire and they dont care about that.:( I totally get, that this game should be as realistic, as possible, but as it is now, it has a CoD like playstyle and ppl really dont care about teamplay, or teamkills. :( It would maybe also be necessary for stronger consequences for teamkillers, like kicks, but with this unsecure connection-system, that could ruin a whole game, but this is a other topic.:nonchalance:

Kharneth88
02-27-2017, 05:49 PM
Well, but it is also allready the case, that when u are low on health, teammates kill you with friendly fire and they dont care about that.:( I totally get, that this game should be as realistic, as possible, but as it is now, it has a CoD like playstyle and ppl really dont care about teamplay, or teamkills. :( It would maybe also be necessary for stronger consequences for teamkillers, like kicks, but with this unsecure connection-system, that could ruin a whole game, but this is a other topic.:nonchalance:

Team damage is like 10% damage. The only time you actually get killed by teammates is when they drop a catapult or fire flask on you when your at 50% or less.

It's not a big deal. Grab and mic and communicate with your team. Tell them what they're doing because it's likely they don't even realize. Make some friends and play in parties. PUGs aren't very good in this game. A single bad player can ruin your chances for winning.

Sephriem
02-27-2017, 06:00 PM
One of the most organic feature in games is human error.
If people are going to play dumb, unfortunately you as a player have to suffer the consequences of their actions.

#UncleBen

iHunny
02-27-2017, 06:01 PM
I would want this to extend to Lawbringer and Shugoki throw thingies aswell. A allie hitt you while in there special backbreaker/polethrowthingy the animation stops and the victim falls down on the ground.