PDA

View Full Version : For Honor's First Premiere Gaming Community

Syense
02-27-2017, 04:07 PM
If you are interested in joining the world's first premiere For Honor community, look no further.

My name is Syense (pronounced sci-ence), and I am a web developer, graphic artist, and hardcore For Honor gamer from Atlanta, GA.

A few of my fellow FH enthusiasts and myself have decided that the time is ripe for a FH clan to be born.

If you are here, chances are you are looking for a place where you can find fellow For Honor players, and party up with them under the guise of one community flag.

The idea is simple, but the need has not been fulfilled.. until now.

Enter YOU.

If you are interested in being a part of this grand vision - if you, like us, think that For Honor has tons of potential to be a long-lasting casual and e-sports title - if you have been looking far and wide for the right group of soldiers to party up in the name of HONOR - now is your time.

Shoot me a message on PSN asap and let's get started.

PSN ID = Syense

Game on!

Aarpian
02-27-2017, 04:09 PM
What's a premiere community when it's at home?

Syense
02-27-2017, 04:10 PM
NOTE FOR THOSE INTERESTED: The goal of the community is to support ALL Factions; however we are currently based in the Samurai Faction.

Syense
02-27-2017, 04:11 PM
What's a premiere community when it's at home?
Huh?

I simply mean to say that this is going to be a POLISHED and very well put together community/clan. (High end graphics, website, big vision, etc) :cool:

GoodyTwoShoes43
02-28-2017, 10:33 PM
Sounds great! Where do I sign up?

Knuckles_McGee
02-28-2017, 10:51 PM
Is this friendly to casual players? I have a four year old and I don't usually get on until after 8-9pm EST.

xNightkeepeRx
03-03-2017, 07:06 AM
Hey Man, I wrote you in psn but I donīt know if you got it cause I received a weird error.

I would like to take part to this group, I sent you some info about me in the psn message.

my id : xxNightkeepeRxx

thankīs !