PDA

View Full Version : PS2 Online version

XyZspineZyX
11-20-2003, 02:57 AM
I read the back of the box for XIII, and it said only 6 people to play online. I was wondering if this was a mis print and it should be 16? most ps2 or xbox titles allow multiples of 4 for players, 4, 8 or 16, I thought 6 seemed a bit odd. I hope its 16 players, 6 isnt enough.

XyZspineZyX
11-20-2003, 02:57 AM
I read the back of the box for XIII, and it said only 6 people to play online. I was wondering if this was a mis print and it should be 16? most ps2 or xbox titles allow multiples of 4 for players, 4, 8 or 16, I thought 6 seemed a bit odd. I hope its 16 players, 6 isnt enough.

XyZspineZyX
11-20-2003, 03:22 AM
its 6 for pc and xbox too /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

<font color=#DD0000>[I]
<center>
http://www.angelfire.com/theforce/mp3vd/matrixsig.jpeg
</font> <font color=#DD0000>[I] <center><marquee> Positions: Consigliere for THE FAMILY, Jedi Hitman For Jedi Mafia, Major of Ground Infantry in Smokky's Marine Corps, Sith Bodyguard for Drem's Mafia, Neo Of The Forums & Member of SC9's Elite Force. Forum Ranks: Forum Monkey, Virtual Leader, Keeper of the Sacred Carrots, Citizen of D'ni, Lord of the Forum, Third Echelon Operative, Over 7000 Postings, Veteran, Pickpocket & ICK CLAN MODERATOR.
Gangsta Coalition Members: Street Hoodlums: Cpt.-TRAmbrose Makaveli Gang: Cpt.-Dcell, Lt.-Dmaskiew89, ********er-Silentcell_03 East Coast Riders: Cpt.-Halo_99 Special Ops: Expert Assassin- Zethin, The Smuggler- G-4ce, Corrupt DEA Agent- Alien_Slayer, Corrupt FBI Agent- Aj6627 all packing dual ingrams, desert eagles, ak47s and strikers </marquee>
Don Of Gangsta Coalition
Gangsta Coalition Gangs: Street Hoodlums, Makaveli Gang, West Coast Riders, East Coast Riders
PM To Join </center></font>