PDA

View Full Version : Oculus VR - Star Trek - Let's prepare for battle!

JeanLucPicard.
02-27-2017, 05:18 AM
A few months to go but why not start recruiting the best : Looking to build a good community and team to start playing this game when it releases, or for even if a beta comes out before.

Iam a dedicated pc gamer with the oculus rift. And located on the east coast of North america.

All star trek fans be prepared for the release date we shall win in glorious battle.

Tell me what your excited for iam defently looking forward to seeing how the whole game works inside the rift, Finally it looks like we have a deveolper who has put there time and effort into making a decent product which i believe looks better then anything released to date! (for vr)

Thank you ubisoft for picking up the torch ! kerpla

Guardian45
03-01-2017, 07:51 AM
A few months to go but why not start recruiting the best : Looking to build a good community and team to start playing this game when it releases, or for even if a beta comes out before.

Iam a dedicated pc gamer with the oculus rift. And located on the east coast of North america.

All star trek fans be prepared for the release date we shall win in glorious battle.

Tell me what your excited for iam defently looking forward to seeing how the whole game works inside the rift, Finally it looks like we have a deveolper who has put there time and effort into making a decent product which i believe looks better then anything released to date! (for vr)

Thank you ubisoft for picking up the torch ! kerpla

Hey, Nice meeting you!
I'm also a "Rifter" and a dedicated gamer. I'm killing time in my Anaconda over in Elite Dangerous until Bridge Crew is released. Can't wait.
I'm also in the Eastern time zone.

JeanLucPicard.
03-02-2017, 02:50 AM
Well, The chatter will be low for now, BUt the Oculus rift just had a Price decrease depending what country your in. SO hopefully we will see some more players in the next few weeks. Down with the bots!

Nice to meet you as well, you play any other star trek games ?

JeanLucPicard.
03-02-2017, 04:28 PM
http://uploads.neatorama.com/images/posts/736/85/85736/1445951074-0.jpg

JeanLucPicard.
03-10-2017, 03:50 PM
Hopefully as the release date comes closer we will get some information on how they are going to implement a team communication system, so we can start the grind together.

Or any general information - I personally hope they are going to add in away missions or other various puzzles to the game.

Iam to excited for this game, I have been playing star trek online since release, so to see this in vr is going to be amazing. I just hope the grind is not as bad as it is in star trek online.

Looking forward to seeing the game - if anyone see's anything to do with beta release post a message or link -

We need another update video ! from you the developers or bring levar back, he seemed to understand !

JeanLucPicard.
03-12-2017, 12:48 AM
https://youtu.be/ARpfzm_pRKs

Enjoy ! If you haven't seen this clip - suggested you watch it

JeanLucPicard.
05-01-2017, 02:53 PM
29 days remaining.

delatorre32
05-01-2017, 05:56 PM
I'm an old school TOS fan and can't WAIT to be my childhood hero Captain Kirk! I will roleplay and just have FUN!!! I'm on PSN Troyaikmanqb So glad we can play cross platform!

HDMan44th
05-02-2017, 03:58 PM
Rift guy here...Very excited about this... HDMan is my usual tag....Might even take a day off work :)

JeanLucPicard.
05-03-2017, 02:25 AM
Originally I never knew this was going to be cross platform. When i heard that ... well lets just say i'm happy:). I have the days booked off just for the release.

Prepare for battle Vive, Oculus, and PS4 players. lets us unite in the common good and we shall win in glorious battle.

I will post my tag as soon as the game releases, I dont know if it is going to be played directly from uplay or the oculus store.

28 Days Remaining.

JeanLucPicard.
05-14-2017, 02:52 AM
17 days remaining -

who is ready to take orders?

JeanLucPicard.
05-14-2017, 04:20 AM
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/84/c3/94/84c394bf54954e0e97e207973a292805.jpg

JeanLucPicard.
05-16-2017, 04:32 AM
15 days remaining, No delays please i booked the days off work :-)

edwinmillheim
05-19-2017, 08:02 PM
I thought the game was cross platform? So if someone has PlayStation 4 they can still play with someone playing on Oculus Rift. Or is that wrong information.

JeanLucPicard.
05-20-2017, 04:35 AM
This game is cross platform, and yes PlayStation, Oculus, and Vive owners can all play together.

edwinmillheim
05-20-2017, 11:32 AM
Cool I thought I saw that someplace.

lordlyn1972
05-25-2017, 08:07 PM
Hello all .

My from the UK east side Norfolk, 44 years old, just got a Rift and done a rebuild to run it fast. Im looking for a group of gamers to play Bridge Crew with.

Is any one setting up a discord channel where we can all meet..?
I have a TS3 channel.

Cant wait, looking forward to this game so much.

My Email is lordlyn@hotmail.com if any 1 wants to team up.

JeanLucPicard.
05-28-2017, 02:44 AM
3 days. To go.

B.Janeway
05-28-2017, 05:18 PM
3 days. To go.

Hey neighbor, yonge and eglinton here.

Yeah only a couple days to go for us pre-orders right? - WRONG... see my thread about Excitement/Mixed Feelings, where many people are already playing Bridge Crew.
I am somewhat annoyed because I pre-ordered so I could play at launch. Now I find people are already playing. They should just launch the damn game now.

Anyways it's nice to see another Torontonian who hasn't yet played. I'll serve with you on Tuesday. :)

https://youtu.be/LlN9vykUmeI

JeanLucPicard.
05-29-2017, 04:43 PM
Yes Commander, We will indeed i used to live downtown also - I have accepted your friend request -

Does anyone know how we will get our activation keys ?

Iam a little lost and looking for information on how the keys will be distributed, where to reddem them and what time is the game available for download.

Iam dealing with a ****ty internet connection

Is it releasing tonight at midnight ?

or some stupid 2 in the afternoon release.

MohammedSheikh
05-30-2017, 07:40 PM
Another Torontonion here :)

How do I add you guys in game?