PDA

View Full Version : "An Exceptional Accomplishment" trophy glitched

phunkyprodigy
02-27-2017, 04:06 AM
I completed Realistic difficulty with a friend yesterday, he got the trophy but mine didn't pop up on screen. Strange thing is when I checked my trophy list, it says that I've already earned it back on the 20th of Feb. That said, there's no screenshot image of the trophy on my trophy list either. Do I need to replay the story on Realistic difficulty again?

Red.Nox
01-08-2018, 04:01 PM
I completed the whole game on realistic. I did the Viking campaign last and, once i completed it, I didn't get any achievment or reward.
I know that this thread has been here for a while so maybe you know something to help me.

FredEx919
01-08-2018, 07:00 PM
Hi Red.Nox, I'll send this off for you. Sometimes there's just a delay in the trophy/achievement popping, so let me know if it ends up unlocking for you. I'm not aware of a specific issue with the trophy, but I'll have the team take a look. Thanks for letting us know.

kiannus
01-18-2018, 12:58 AM
I've beaten the story on realistic but it didn't give me in game unlocks or the trophy. I'm at a loss. Almost got the game 100%

Kever999
05-24-2019, 05:58 PM
Got the same problem. Finished realistic today but no trophy on ps4.

UbiInsulin
05-24-2019, 06:44 PM
Got the same problem. Finished realistic today but no trophy on ps4.

Have you synced your trophies? Also, as FredEx said way back when, sometimes trophies don't "pop" right away - so waiting a bit can pay off. I'm not a PS4 player myself, so I'm not familiar with how the timing works out.

Vendelkin
05-24-2019, 07:05 PM
Its whole story on realistic. So if you only did the last mission on realistic it wont pop. Could be something else but id go back and check to see if you have all missions cleared on realistic. You dont have to do em all over, it should tell you on the mission select screen. If you didnt miss a mission then good luck cause thats definately a bug.

Kever999
05-24-2019, 09:39 PM
Yes i syncronyzed

I actualy did all missions on realistic.
First knights then i got rewards.
Then vikings allso got the rewards.
Then samourai and in the end i got no rewards and no trophy.

Vendelkin
05-25-2019, 08:47 AM
Yes i syncronyzed

I actualy did all missions on realistic.
First knights then i got rewards.
Then vikings allso got the rewards.
Then samourai and in the end i got no rewards and no trophy.

That is very peculiar then. And i hope you get a further response from the devs soon!

Senseseeker
07-04-2019, 11:12 AM
I finished realistic on 28.6.19 and got no trophy 2 !!! That sucks cause im nearly finished 2 ! Whem will it be noticed by the devs ??? Heeeeeeelp !!! Fix this !!! 8-(

Senseseeker
07-09-2019, 10:05 AM
Do u really think we r 2 stupid 2 sync trophies ? Wow ! Help to fix the problem ( its over 1 year old !!!) and stop using cheap excuses !!!!!! Ubisoft sucks !!!!!

JEP_Jackhammer
08-31-2019, 06:40 AM
I know this is three months after ur post but reply back if u can and tell us if and how u got it

JEP_Jackhammer
08-31-2019, 06:54 AM
I got the same problem, I finished the campaign on realistic and no trophy. but when I did finish I got the " An End " trophy for reaching max level, I then noticed no " An Exceptional Accomplishment " trophy and therefore no platinum trophy... I then closed my application out of sheer panic and I think that made it worse. I know the devs are not ganna do anything about this because of how old the game is already, but I'm sad and hopeless so all I can do is plead for help on this thread