PDA

View Full Version : Remove Shugoki's hyper-armor.

Haemmerst0rm
02-26-2017, 08:41 PM
Dear ubisoft.

It is ridiculous that shugoki always gets hyper armor after every 5 seconds. Warlord did have this too during the beta and you removed it on warlord. REMOVE IT TOO ON SHUGOKI! Or introduce a time interval between having hyper armor like 20 seconds!

Consider this please. This isn't fun in duel/brawl!

Zordrage
02-26-2017, 08:43 PM
Dear ubisoft.

It is ridiculous that shugoki always gets hyper armor after every 5 seconds. Warlord did have this too during the beta and you removed it on warlord. REMOVE IT TOO ON SHUGOKI! Or introduce a time interval between having hyper armor like 20 seconds!

Funny how the most tanky charcater also can throw you through half the map while also can take down 70% of your HP with a single hit while also cannot be knocked down like 70% of the times when is is out of stamina exhausted also give him an insta kill ability at low health but you know what ? **** it give him hiper armor and with that bassicaly free hits....

Devs in a nutshell...

LordKira003
02-26-2017, 08:48 PM
I don't know if you guys are just kidding or new to the game Shugoki hyper armer can be easily removed by a guard break even if it fails (he counters it ) His attacks are so slow that they can be easily parried and punished that's why he hits so hard when the attacks connect as a reward for these slow movements. He's actually considered one of the highest learning curve characters and dies so often that you rarely see shoguki mains and here u guys came complaining about him XDDD hope you figure how to counter him soon :)

Zordrage
02-26-2017, 09:08 PM
I don't know if you guys are just kidding or new to the game Shugoki hyper armer can be easily removed by a guard break even if it fails (he counters it ) His attacks are so slow that they can be easily parried and punished that's why he hits so hard when the attacks connect as a reward for these slow movements. He's actually considered one of the highest learning curve characters and dies so often that you rarely see shoguki mains and here u guys came complaining about him XDDD hope you figure how to counter him soon :)

you never meet good ones it seems its freaken easy to use and easy to knock people down with him to get a free 70% HP hit in.

that thing is utterly broken.

Also Revenge then Aoe swing Bam 3 players dead arround you or down to realy low HP.... a Tanky character NEVER should do this amount of dmg..

Warp_11
02-26-2017, 09:11 PM
Warlord still has hyper armor during heavy attacks and block during startup of light attack. And while it is very, very hard to win against a good Shugoki while playing Lawbringer, I think that his hyper armor brings more good to the game than bad.

Zordrage
02-26-2017, 09:13 PM
Warlord still has hyper armor during heavy attacks and block during startup of light attack. And while it is very, very hard to win against a good Shugoki while playing Lawbringer, I think that his hyper armor brings more good to the game than bad.

that Hyper armor is the reason you cant do ANYTHING if he is charging on you on a bridge.......

CaptainGelo
02-26-2017, 09:16 PM
If anything, Lawbringer should have that armor

Zv1k0
02-26-2017, 09:27 PM
Only thing OP on Shugoki is his charge which is 50/50 guessing game between GB or knock down which shouldnt be a thing, same with Warden. Other than that i dont have a problem with him and its actually the best heavy class to play against because he is much more offensive than other 2. Imo...

Ephemiel
02-26-2017, 10:20 PM
.....literally ANYTHING can remove the super armor and he receives more damage while it's down.

As much as i hate people saying "get gud', this actually IS a "get gud" moment.

Kiiyor
02-26-2017, 10:22 PM
Dear ubisoft.

If you take away that armor, the Shug is garbage tier. Terrible mobility, slow guard shift, hilariously bad dodge speed, garbage stamina (if you parry his unblockable, you can exhaust him off ONE attack), terrible survivability without the armor up, and some of the most telegraphed and easily parried attacks in the game.

People just can't seem to grasp the concept that there are characters they need to switch up their playstyle against. Keep a cool head and defend against his attacks, wait for him to be low on stamina (i.e. after one or two attacks) throw out a guard break, profit.

darksavior1977
02-26-2017, 11:11 PM

Pretty much this, the only people who find Shugoki tough, especially 1v1 are new or don't understand him.

MassiveD.
02-26-2017, 11:18 PM
Pretty much this, the only people who find Shugoki tough, especially 1v1 are new or don't understand him.

Yeah :/ Shoguki's are bullied by fast attacking characters, PK's, Orochis, Wardens, Berserkers, Nobushis.... Anyone really, lol

Shoguki is arguably underpowered and needs buffs, this thread is silly

Felis_Menari
02-26-2017, 11:41 PM
If anything, Lawbringer should have that armor

Screw that. I'd reeeeeally rather not take extra damage after the hyper armor is broken.

RaidoKnight
02-26-2017, 11:44 PM
dead scrub, please remove yourself from the internet forever and take all the other crybabies with you. thank you.

KillCheapWarden
02-26-2017, 11:47 PM
you never meet good ones it seems its freaken easy to use and easy to knock people down with him to get a free 70% HP hit in.

that thing is utterly broken.

Also Revenge then Aoe swing Bam 3 players dead arround you or down to realy low HP.... a Tanky character NEVER should do this amount of dmg..

Then you go to war zone get hit by a fat guy like shugoki with a giant toothed club, see how much dmg you can get from that :D

Mothsinger
02-27-2017, 12:09 AM
I start to be able to deal with the hyper armor, but only because I use rather fast characters. Slow characters are bound to try a guardbreak, because Shoguki can just charge his attack, release it once he tanks the first hit and do half health of damage. One light attack, headbutt confirm which takes half your stamina and pushes you 5 meter away. One guardbreak, get homerunned into the next pit which is miles away. His charged rush out of sprint has priority over everything comparable. Shoulderbash, Shieldbash, Headbutt, whatever, you get knocked away by the choochoo train. But what's still most broken is the demons embrace. Despite people saying it's "easy to telegraph" ... Ya, say that again if you're beeing 2v1. Even your revenge doesn't help you there, because when you're on his shoulder, other enemies can still smack you. That he heals with this move is rediculous, since that should exclusive for feats. That he can insta kill with it is the most absurd thing I ever saw in a game like this. Like, did anyone of the balancing team check that up? You can dominate the Shoguki the entire fight, if he corners you once and hits, game over. This is the most frustrating thing ever.

Shoguki is broken. His entire moveset doesn't fit in a game like this. IMO, back to the drawing board.

Melikethegames
03-15-2019, 02:10 AM
Dear ubisoft.

2019 you should be glad now it remove shugoki Hyperarmor and it give New hyperarmor to shugoki light and heavy it great and im like it update