PDA

View Full Version : Secret emotes ?

Kopleman
02-26-2017, 05:35 PM
From time to time i play vs bots to train some aspects of the game, and when I lost to them they use emotes that i dont see in emotes shop. For example conquerer has emote where she uses her flail like a dog on a lead, or berserk that start juggles his axes, fails and make emotes like that was not his axes(in shop u can find quite similar but there he become angry)

GewaltSam
02-26-2017, 09:03 PM
Go to your heroes, customization. Then in the screen where you can choose your gear, there's a window on the left side where you can configure your colours, tattoos, gender and so on, while there is a window to the RIGHT where you can buy and choose different emotes, executions and effects. Just take a look!

Kopleman
02-27-2017, 04:43 PM
thre is no such emotes.

Xanthus730
02-28-2017, 11:46 PM
There are. If you watch the bots in PvAI matches, they do emotes that are not (Yet?) available to players. For example: the Orochi bot will 'mic drop' their katana after a victory sometimes.

Kopleman
03-01-2017, 04:04 PM
There are. If you watch the bots in PvAI matches, they do emotes that are not (Yet?) available to players. For example: the Orochi bot will 'mic drop' their katana after a victory sometimes.

Thats waht im talking about.

Xanthus730
03-01-2017, 04:42 PM
Hopefully we get this as additional emotes later. I have to assume with their expansion plan they'll keep adding new ornaments, emotes, executions, etc. for all classes.

GewaltSam
03-02-2017, 02:45 PM

Nice, didn't know. Yeah, then there are definitely "secret" emotes, e.g. emotes you can't have yourself yet. I thought one time some hero was doing something strange I never saw before, but I didn't think too much about it. I tend not to look at all the emotes and executions except for when I'm shopping or playing a hero a lot, just because it makes it all the more fun when you see these for the first time in the wild.

NegoPop
03-02-2017, 06:21 PM
From time to time i play vs bots to train some aspects of the game, and when I lost to them they use emotes that i dont see in emotes shop. For example conquerer has emote where she uses her flail like a dog on a lead, or berserk that start juggles his axes, fails and make emotes like that was not his axes(in shop u can find quite similar but there he become angry)

yea i just made a video with all the secrets emotes https://youtu.be/-SSI4YpAUVA (they were in the alpha )

Ryldaun
03-07-2017, 09:33 PM
I think its kinda lame that the bots have the emotes, so they are in the game already, but we can't buy them. I thought maybe you can unlock and then buy those emotes when you get some reputation but does not seem like it.