PDA

View Full Version : How to obtain ALL AC Unity DLCs / ULCs? (New Purchase)

XZAROX
02-26-2017, 01:17 PM
Hi All, I've been a fan of AC for a long time and have played all games up to IV Black Flag (Including Liberation HD). I then stopped 'cause my laptop could no longer run them.
I've now built a new PC and wish to continue, however I can only find a standard edition of Unity (others have Digital Deluxe). Most recent AC games include a bunch of DLCs and small uncrackables like collectible maps, etc. I know that there was a lot of drama surrounding Unity and that they cancelled Season Pass, but is there any way for me to buy the most complete version of Unity? Am I too late and stuck with standard-only?

Any advise would be appreciated.

strigoi1958
02-26-2017, 04:09 PM
I am not certain that any limited editions still are for sale. Unity comes with Dead Kings expansion free, there are 3 more missions and 3 armament packs that maybe available as DLC if they are not already included. Other than that it might be in a bundle at some time. I am always looking in uplay store because of all the deals like crazy wednesdays with 75% off games and the crazy sales of bundles.

It might be worth checking there from time to time.

XZAROX
02-26-2017, 04:24 PM
The closest thing that I could find was Assassin's Creed gold back that includes Unity + 2 DLCs and Syndicate + Season Pass. Unfortunately I noticed this pack AFTER buying Syndicate Gold Edition...

XZAROX
02-27-2017, 09:21 PM
Ok nevermind, apparently you can buy all DLCs from within the game. I thought they'd be bought through uPlay.
And while unrelated, I must say I really dislike that the game just throws you into the game, without letting you change any options or anything. There is no in-game way of deleting savegames either. Let's hope Syndicate is not like that.