PDA

View Full Version : for honor blocking needs to be fixed

pla5madragon
02-26-2017, 08:11 AM
every time i block the other players swing and the game shows i am in guard mode in the same stance as the other player is swinging they go through my block even though it is a regular swing and then i cant do anything but attack after that please fix the blocking mocanice so i can enjoy the game

Varangian_Wolf
02-26-2017, 09:28 AM
wont happen. the game runs on p2p. Not dedicated servers. So there is at LEAST a 110ms ping between you two. You cant react fast enough to get a proper block in most of the time. This is why the game is broken. And why everyone runs away during fights instead of sticking around. Guerilla tactics is the only way to get a chance. If you get in close its a 50/50 chance you don't get **** done and die.

This game is going to be over in a month. No one will play it and in 3 months it will be starving and dead. It had a lot of potential, but in the end Ubi dropped the ball hard.

megamasa94
02-26-2017, 11:09 AM
'This game is going to be over in a month', nah..

zwaggs33
02-26-2017, 11:34 AM
'This game is going to be over in a month', nah..

Ya ignore Eidetik, he is just super butthurt about not being pro level yet. After all, he refuses to fight half of the characters in the game he is so bad.

DrExtrem
02-26-2017, 12:13 PM
The thing is, that this also happens in local bot matches.

;)

IronSoul32
02-26-2017, 02:16 PM
wont happen. the game runs on p2p. Not dedicated servers. So there is at LEAST a 110ms ping between you two. You cant react fast enough to get a proper block in most of the time. This is why the game is broken. And why everyone runs away during fights instead of sticking around. Guerilla tactics is the only way to get a chance. If you get in close its a 50/50 chance you don't get **** done and die.

This game is going to be over in a month. No one will play it and in 3 months it will be starving and dead. It had a lot of potential, but in the end Ubi dropped the ball hard.

Aren't you the baddie that refuse to fight half the rooster ?