PDA

View Full Version : Constantly Disconnect from the Game

EdgeLord.ssh
02-26-2017, 06:49 AM
Hello, I have a problem that has plagued me for a couple months now. Every time I try to play Rainbow Six Siege, I load into the game fine and the minute I try to move, My ping will quickly climb until I disconnect. I barely have enough time to re-enforce a wall before I disconnect. It doesn't matter what game mode I play, it happens in all of them. The strangest thing about this is it only happens on rainbow. I don't experience this in any other game I try to play on my PC including For Honor. I also tried my laptop and it worked fine. I have tried every trouble shooting option I can think of, including this page https://support.ubi.com/en-gb/Faqs/000023138/Connectivity-issues-in-Rainbow-6-Siege. I thought it was a problem on my ISP's end but they have no restrictions. I am out of ideas on what to do and I need assistance with this. Anything is greatly appreciated.

FreewillDanny
02-28-2017, 10:04 PM
I'm able to play other ubisoft games without a problem but rainbow six siege just randomly freezes and disconnects. I assumed my settings could be high so I lower and still crashed. This problem is so inconsistent I could play the entire day without crashing and then the next day crash every other round of a match.