PDA

View Full Version : AFK gaming!

Bane0310
02-25-2017, 11:34 PM
So I work 3rd shift and on the weekends get to play basically all night if I so choose and last night/this morning I witnessed something disturbing at about 6:45 a.m. I joined a dominion game verses AI that was already going and was shocked to see the AI had all three control points. I rushed out of the spawn and tried to turn the tide. It took a few moments for me to realize what was happening. The rest of my team was running in circles in the spawn zone. Apparently people fix their controllers so that they run in circles then join a AI dominion match and just play away from controller (AFC) to steel cheep xp, I assume wile they sleep.

I left that session to join another and found more people doing this. WTF? UBI soft? Get a handle on you god damn game already. People are making a mockery of it in every way. From the cheep game play of all the OP fast classes, that is anything but honorable. For Honor my A$$! To this less than honorable behavior to be sure. Where are your game monitors? How can this happen and you not put a stop to it? 15 years ago in the SOCOM days this would have never happened, yet today with the tech at your disposal it does? WTF?