PDA

View Full Version : Is AFK Leveling bannable?

Derity
02-25-2017, 10:09 PM
I saw a guy a few times on PS4 in 4v4 Player VS AI matches and every time I saw him, he was running around in circles.

I messaged him telling him that I've reported him and he replied hours later basically saying "lol who cares, I've been AFK leveling since day one"

My question is, is this against the rules, or do we just have to put up with having team mates who do not contribute to matches?

Gnarxly
02-25-2017, 10:25 PM
Should be, since it ruins everyones game.
I can generaly understand why people want to afk level but in this game you can have 3304 prestige and all the gear you want, you will still be a comlete and utter noob, if you don't train your own skills and class knowledge up.

Ymir.exe
02-25-2017, 10:28 PM
Yeah ban these idiots. It's a game, either actually play it or gtfo.

MassiveD.
02-25-2017, 10:33 PM
I saw a guy a few times on PS4 in 4v4 Player VS AI matches and every time I saw him, he was running around in circles.

I messaged him telling him that I've reported him and he replied hours later basically saying "lol who cares, I've been AFK leveling since day one"

My question is, is this against the rules, or do we just have to put up with having team mates who do not contribute to matches?

I've been studying Code of Conduct last night which you can find here:

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1571524-Code-of-Conduct

Also on Ubisofts website and when you install the game, and I could not find anything related to staying afk.

It is a bannable offence to use bots, scripts and macros - understandably, but since you can afk without any, and there has been no official statement from the developers saying "we see you, stop or else", we must assume that it is OK to do.