PDA

View Full Version : Raider Directional Throw on mouse+keyboard? How does it work?

AnnaFury
02-25-2017, 07:34 PM
How does the directional throw control work with mouse and keyboard? If you hold a direction and turn your mouse the enemy target gets thrown into a completely random direction.. if you don't turn the mouse it's just a regular throw.

is.that.mojo
02-25-2017, 09:02 PM
The WASD keys determine the direction of the throw.

AnnaFury
02-26-2017, 11:01 AM
I already said, holding a direction xD That's just a regular throw! But Raider has that special feature where they can spin you around and throw you in a weird direction.

THEPH0NECOMPANY
02-26-2017, 11:16 AM
On xbox i use down on the RS (guard direction) to spin people in the circle throw... its very tricky, you have to let go a little bit before you actually want to throw the enemy.
I can throw them in the right direction most of the time, but odd angles get a bit tricky

Iuslez_
02-27-2017, 11:54 AM
How does the directional throw control work with mouse and keyboard? If you hold a direction and turn your mouse the enemy target gets thrown into a completely random direction.. if you don't turn the mouse it's just a regular throw.

I don't think the mouse changes anything.

GB + no direction = carry
GB + left or right (A/D) = throw in that direction
GB + back (S) = makes him turn. Hold the GB until he is almost in the direction you want him to go and release to throw him