PDA

View Full Version : Going over the edge

pdscoot939
02-25-2017, 02:16 PM
Would like to see something done about spamming people off cliffs and edges. Sometimes i can't fight like im supposed to because the opponent constantly pushes me off the edge of a cliff. One shows no skill in fighting if they spam an unbreakable shove and sends you off a cliff. It makes the game experience no fun!!!!

Dark.Knights
02-25-2017, 02:24 PM
For the mode which are play on the big map, I have no problem with the feature of pushed off people to cliff. The 1 vs 1 mode some location setup at narrow place such like bridge is unacceptable, i can win many time by throw people off, but hey this is not fun to win within a few second. Another thing is 1vs 1 duel mode only 3 location for a map is just boring, i want more than that, at lease 5 place.

Steadydean87
02-25-2017, 03:06 PM
Would like to see something done about spamming people off cliffs and edges. Sometimes i can't fight like im supposed to because the opponent constantly pushes me off the edge of a cliff. One shows no skill in fighting if they spam an unbreakable shove and sends you off a cliff. It makes the game experience no fun!!!!

You say you don't get to fight the way you want to but what about how the other person wants to fight? Learn to stay away from hazards or counter guard break.

Copperneck
02-25-2017, 04:23 PM
I get that ledges and environment traps are there, so they should be allowed. But they seem to favor certain types of heroes. If that's the case, there should be something that favors the others. Some of these guys have unblockable pushes. Maybe if they try to push me and I dodge, it should make them go over. Or maybe there should be a rope bridge that Orochi can cut to make these guys with heavy armor drop. Maybe a rope that light armor guys can climb up that heavy armor guys can't. Or maybe a catapult that's turned over like in the first story mission that needs a quick reflex to cut and the heavy guys are too slow/big to dodge.

Biocoast
02-25-2017, 04:25 PM
I think its rather an issue related to the counter guardbreak mechanic that is supposed to be fixed with the next patch. If they revert it back to how it was in beta, it will be far easier to counter that and environmental kills will become less of an issue.

pdscoot939
02-25-2017, 09:35 PM
You say you don't get to fight the way you want to but what about how the other person wants to fight? Learn to stay away from hazards or counter guard break.

Other person wants to fight? C'mon dude its kinda hard to engage an opponent when they wait for you to cross a bridge or something just so they can use an unbreakable shove! You cant dodge that nor counter block that!