PDA

View Full Version : We got the knights stronghold, NOTHING HAPPENED???

ROCKSALITTLE
02-24-2017, 07:20 PM
We, Samurai, got 2 GREEN zones pushed up to the stronghold last night and NOTHING HAPPENED!!!

What is the point of this "faction war" if we have made it all the way to the stronghold and NOTHING happens. Is this "faction war" just to keep us playing with false goals??? Is this entire game some kind of sick experiment/joke? We are like rats in a maze and when we get to the end nothing happens??? This is NOT what I paid $70 for!!!

itsPlanB
02-24-2017, 07:21 PM
What did you pay $70 dollars for?

This is NOT what I paid $70 for!!!

TCTF_SWAT
02-24-2017, 07:22 PM
You didn't get to the end though.....you still had to one turn to enter.

Valtaya
02-24-2017, 07:22 PM
yah you sams are just like hibbs
only playing at night
or do you think your average sam is better and makes more war assets then the average knight?

AkimuMC
02-24-2017, 07:28 PM
If you paid $70 just for the faction war, I have a bridge I would live to sell you...

Whiskeyjack1986
02-24-2017, 07:31 PM
only playing at night
or do you think your average sam is better and makes more war assets then the average knight?

How dare you call me a hib you filthy alb.

CarnivalLaw
02-24-2017, 07:42 PM
It sure doesn't seem like it. If you do understand the meta-game, then FFS, please explain it to us IN DETAIL.

CuD_
02-24-2017, 07:45 PM
only playing at night

Hey now, there is nothing wrong with 1AM planned relic raids lol. I am one of those Filthy Hibs(Pellinor and Merlin)

Ahhh, good times.

GrauWolf_Kull
02-24-2017, 07:49 PM
Really nothing?

For what whe can attak the Home Base than? for nothing? ......:(

The Game It is getting worse and worse whit every Day. :nonchalance:

Chapel.
02-24-2017, 07:51 PM
Hey now, there is nothing wrong with 1AM planned relic raids lol. I am one of those Filthy Hibs(Pellinor and Merlin)

Ahhh, good times.

Melee Ranger FTW!!

spawn10459
02-24-2017, 07:51 PM
the faction war is a joke any way. who gives a **** if you take over a zone or not you still get to play the game.

Allyrion8
02-24-2017, 08:01 PM
It sure doesn't seem like it. If you do understand the meta-game, then FFS, please explain it to us IN DETAIL.

At the end of the each round, we get a reward based on how our faction does. The Faction War tutorial is pretty vague but it explains that much.

You get additional rewards when the season ends. The goal is to have the most land by the end of each round.

I wanted there to be an event if you hit an enemy strong, for both sides, but that was never promised. It was never about getting their stronghold.

Oneill_IV
02-24-2017, 08:09 PM
So since factions don't limit you or benefit you in any way, it wont take long for everyone to just pick one faction to reap the rewards. Hell I can pick any character and my teammates are from random factions as well, its literally just a numbers game.

suboptiml
02-24-2017, 09:03 PM
We, Samurai, got 2 GREEN zones pushed up to the stronghold last night and NOTHING HAPPENED!!!

What is the point of this "faction war" if we have made it all the way to the stronghold and NOTHING happens. Is this "faction war" just to keep us playing with false goals??? Is this entire game some kind of sick experiment/joke? We are like rats in a maze and when we get to the end nothing happens??? This is NOT what I paid $70 for!!!

Well it looks like the Vikings are currently busy stabbing you all in the back, after having helped you gang the Knights all week.

Tsk... shameful behavior...

;)

ThePollie
02-24-2017, 09:12 PM
If you paid money for the faction war, you're a stooge.

Play the game, enjoy it. The faction war is a meaningless, unbalanced popularity contest to see who gets 2 loot boxes after a god-awful amount of time. You'll get several times more loot boxes from just buying them during play than you'll ever get during the war.

Alchemist-21-
02-24-2017, 09:14 PM
So since factions don't limit you or benefit you in any way, it wont take long for everyone to just pick one faction to reap the rewards. Hell I can pick any character and my teammates are from random factions as well, its literally just a numbers game.

This. I don't know what ubisoft plans to do if everyone just abandons ship and goes to the most popular faction causing a steamroll every season.

And there's really nothing to promote faction war play in this game. There are the rewards at the end, but that's it. There's no way to coordinate with the rest of your faction and you get teamed up with members of the other factions all the time (I have seen one post make the point that from the perspective of winning the faction war, if the enemy team was all members of your faction and you were the only member of your faction on your team then it's better to game-throw and let the enemy team get the large number of assets for the faction war).

Norbert777pl
02-24-2017, 09:16 PM
You have to take all what is near to fortress. Surround it

ArlianDeBias
02-24-2017, 09:17 PM
Really nothing?

For what whe can attak the Home Base than? for nothing? ......:(

The Game It is getting worse and worse whit every Day. :nonchalance:

If you believe anything a random stranger says on the internet I'd just like to remind you that you owe me $10,000, friend.

I'll take that in a lump sum please.

In reply to the thread, there is an event that happens when you gain control of their stronghold, did you take part in the event?