PDA

View Full Version : Hey Ubisoft forum manager - why were my threads deleted?

Sky-Sweeper
02-24-2017, 06:26 PM
So i got banned for posting too much, but when i came back every post i have ever made is gone, like deleted. What are you doing ubi? Where did all my posts go? Why did you delete them?

This is an alternate account so i could actually post this.

wetterberg
02-24-2017, 06:30 PM
Can you get banned for posting too much? What a weird rule. And yes, the Help the knights thread was yours right? I liked the discussion, strange that it was deleted, this is a flawed forum.

Sky-Sweeper
02-24-2017, 06:32 PM
Can you get banned for posting too much? What a weird rule. And yes, the Help the knights thread was yours right? I liked the discussion, strange that it was deleted, this is a flawed forum.

Yes apparently posting more than 5 times in 10 minutes is qualification for a ban. I tried talking top support about this and they left me out to dry, so I'm asking in the forums directly.

Sky-Sweeper
02-24-2017, 06:36 PM
There is an auto-spam bot that will ban you if you post 5 times in 10 minutes. It also auto deletes all of your posts.
Shame but no one is really aware of this.
I don't know about you but I could easily post 10 times in 10 minutes.

Anyway, I got banned for this too, just private message all of the mods in the list at the bottom of the forums.
They will un-ban you and should be able to restore all of your posts.

This assumes you were not actually spamming, or that they have no other problems with your posts.

Thanks, I'll try that. Didn't realize i could pm them

Valtaya
02-24-2017, 06:39 PM
How can you post 5 times in 10 minutes with their "spam rule" in place. Well you can not and therefore you can not be banned for spamming. So it must be something else, like
a) godcomplex (very common for moderators)
b) devs and their henchies (moderators) do not like the customers to point out real flaws... p2p is one thing, noone actualy knows what is going on there, so it can be ignored when we whine and insult, but the faction war... anyone who is not completely stupid can see how flawed the system is

There is an auto-spam bot that will ban you if you post 5 times in 10 minutes. It also auto deletes all of your posts.
[...].

How is that? I once tried to submit a post like 1.5min after another one and got notified "you can not do it, wait n seconds"

Valtaya
02-24-2017, 06:41 PM
[...].

How is that? I once tried to submit a post like 1.5min after another one and got notified "you can not do it, wait n seconds"

Sky-Sweeper
02-25-2017, 12:32 AM
No luck

UbiNoty
02-25-2017, 12:48 AM
Hi Sky-sweeper - can you PM me your account and I will look into it