PDA

View Full Version : Complaining about revenge lol

ipm204
02-24-2017, 12:25 AM
Alot of people here complain about revenge, but don't realize that THEY are the ones responsible for giving their enemy revenge lol. Every time you gank, every time you button mash (hack & slash), you give you opponents an easy block which builds up the revenge meter. Play smarter, use guard break, parry their attacks, and when you see their shield start to glow, don't attack or you will be sorry. I notice players tend to go for the kill when their opponent is injured, and Just ignore the revenge warning lol. Play smarter. The revenge meter doesn't last for ever and if they don't activate it when it's available it goes away.

Revenge doesn't need a nerf, players need to learn how to stop granting their enemy revenge.

Reign
02-24-2017, 12:29 AM
Now you're just talking crazy when I lock onto an enemy they should just drop dead immediately. Then a unicorn that farts rainbows should shoot out of my shoulders and spell my name in the sky with glitter. Proclaiming me the best fighter in all the land.

ipm204
02-24-2017, 01:02 AM
Now you're just talking crazy when I lock onto an enemy they should just drop dead immediately. Then a unicorn that farts rainbows should shoot out of my shoulders and spell my name in the sky with glitter. Proclaiming me the best fighter in all the land.

Revenge will get nerfed when ganking stops. If it weren't for gankers, there prolly wouldn't be a revenge system.

Take elimination for example: if I join a random game and my team sucks and gets killed, I have to deal with 4 players who will most likely jump on me all at once. It's not my fault that my team sucks but why should I be punished with a 4v1 loss? The revenge system has its place. I can come back from a gank, and 9 times out of 10 it's the gankers that hand me the victory by granting me revenge.

When are these little gankers gonna learn and quit complaining about revenge. It's all on them to begin with.

Egotistic_Ez
02-24-2017, 01:04 AM
No one is complaining about normal revenge in 4v4 games. People complain about it in 1v1 because it shouldn't be there, and they complain about revenge gear stacking in 4v4.

All your examples clearly show you've never fought a 108 revenge stacker. You say use GB. Yeah and then what? Three or four attacks will proc revenge on a 108 even in a 1v1 so are you just not going to damage them? If you get parried it builds revenge so again, I guess you just won't attack them at all ever?

ipm204
02-24-2017, 01:21 AM
No one is complaining about normal revenge in 4v4 games. People complain about it in 1v1 because it shouldn't be there, and they complain about revenge gear stacking in 4v4.

All your examples clearly show you've never fought a 108 revenge stacker. You say use GB. Yeah and then what? Three or four attacks will proc revenge on a 108 even in a 1v1 so are you just not going to damage them? If you get parried it builds revenge so again, I guess you just won't attack them at all ever?

Being a 108 myself, I've been matched up against multiple 108s. When and if they get revenge, I keep them staggered and use guard break to kill time. Again, revenge doesn't last forever. Once it passes I continue fighting. Sometimes you have to change your tactics midway through a fight due to revenge, you could be attack one second and retreating the next. It's not that hard to beat a revenge stacking player.

Also, with all the ganking in this game, I don't blame them for stacking revenge.

SlimeLVL1
02-24-2017, 01:29 AM
If you found yourself and 3 of your other homies in a situation where you have to gang up on a single warrior 1v4. I sure hope it's because its kill break time and he the last man alive. I play a Raider that heavily relies on Revenge gear 108. The counter to it is don't ****ing hit me at the same time. Just let your best PVPer handle me and if I manage to get him/her then disrupt my execution and someone revive him/her.

Reign
02-24-2017, 01:29 AM
Revenge will get nerfed when ganking stops. If it weren't for gankers, there prolly wouldn't be a revenge system.

Take elimination for example: if I join a random game and my team sucks and gets killed, I have to deal with 4 players who will most likely jump on me all at once. It's not my fault that my team sucks but why should I be punished with a 4v1 loss? The revenge system has its place. I can come back from a gank, and 9 times out of 10 it's the gankers that hand me the victory by granting me revenge.

When are these little gankers gonna learn and quit complaining about revenge. It's all on them to begin with.

I get it, I was being sarcastic. As a Conqueror I am constantly get 2/3/4 v1in dominion and revenge is the only thing that allows me to take a couple of them with me when I die. And when I pop it on people with two brain cells to rub together they hang back until it depletes and move in for the kill.

But too many people on this forum want whatever they can't counter removed entirely which is the reason for my smug attitude about it.

Reign
02-24-2017, 01:35 AM
I heard they're adding a new execution that does that in the first DLC :D

I'll be the first to buy it, err I mean earn it.
*rainbow fart* #glittername#unltimatebada$$

feuerundblut
02-24-2017, 01:45 AM
I actually enjoy killing people when they get revenge in 1 vs 1, you know those players making revenge builds. Cause if I manage to kill them, it means they really suck anyway. And if they manage to kill me, it means they had the edge because of revenge :D

But revenge is broken anyway cause it should not build up in 1 vs 1. There is no justification to that except the fact the fight was going longer than expected and they were getting their butt kicked. So why would they deserve a boost for? They should die out of their own miserable performance.

ipm204
02-24-2017, 01:52 AM
Revenge is a good thing, can you imagine this game without it? You find yourself on the receiving end a 2,3,4v1? We can all see why revenge is in the game. It has its place. Ganking will never stop in 4v4, especially with noobs trying for an easy win, we all know that. It's an anti-gank system, why do you think it's called REVENGE?