PDA

View Full Version : Warden got nerfed?

DistrictEx
02-23-2017, 01:09 AM
Today the errors and D.C is out of control and every class almost one shots me on my fully upgraded Warden even with defense and revenge on.

Anyone experiencing this?

default91
02-23-2017, 01:14 AM
Nah, it's just the usual Warden-player insecurity kicking in when not consistently maintaining a 100% win rate.

DistrictEx
02-23-2017, 01:18 AM
Nah, it's just the usual Warden-player insecurity kicking in when not consistently maintaining a 100% win rate.

I don't have that and am serious. My fights were 50 50 but today my health just goes with a hit or two.

Am sorry that you ran into few good warden in your games that owned you. My question has nothing to do with random keyboard rage rants

o0 DaGnOmE 0o
02-23-2017, 01:23 AM
How in nay way does this relate to a mythical warden nerf? Just seems like you are complaining about losing here. I main warden and don't have this issue.

DistrictEx
02-23-2017, 01:30 AM
How in nay way does this relate to a mythical warden nerf? Just seems like you are complaining about losing here. I main warden and don't have this issue.

Isn't the forum made for players to communicate when they face similar things and have questions? Jump to your own conclusions doesn't affect me. But I'll say thank you for your answer of no .

Duckbit
02-23-2017, 03:26 AM
Everyone has a bad day.

DistrictEx
02-23-2017, 03:31 AM
Everyone has a bad day.

And you sir are the nicest most polite person I ran into on the forum today. Giving credit where it's due. Have fun and wish you a no lag not error games full of flying heads by your weapons of choice :P

Fuzzybutts
02-23-2017, 03:35 AM
Oh how many of wish warden got some form of nerf but not where your thinking. The nigh-infinite shoulderbash mixups give almost no excuse to play anything but warden lately.

DistrictEx
02-23-2017, 03:47 AM
Oh how many of wish warden got some form of nerf but not where your thinking. The nigh-infinite shoulderbash mixups give almost no excuse to play anything but warden lately.

Try the class and you will see it's limit first hand. But I'll tell you this with all honesty, we complain about a lot of stuff and the bigger sum of ppl agree on the issues in this game but we are the biggest problem. We abuse anything and everything. Over use spam characters, some find bugs, some just run around after all their team dies to waste time and ruin fun. The orochi on every corner with zero skill needed spam and run.

In short , the game has abusive players , broken unbalanced mechanics and the ones that run it are quiet and maybe don't care

It's sad but this game is dying , soon we will say enough one by one. And with no P to play in the P2P and a game that needs net to play campaign alone even, it's dead