PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have a guide on what each class should focus on gear wise?

Gretta_Blade
02-23-2017, 12:42 AM
As the title states im just lookiing to see what classes make use of certain gear, im maining berserker just wonder what stats in weapons and armor i should choose, thanks in advance.

itsPlanB
02-23-2017, 12:47 AM
I think that this is a little hard than just get this and get good. I think that each class has specific components which will make them better, but its a lot more about your playstyle with that character than the cookie cutter approach.

As the title states im just lookiing to see what classes make use of certain gear, im maining berserker just wonder what stats in weapons and armor i should choose, thanks in advance.

PackingMoney
02-23-2017, 12:47 AM

Go for speed and attack damage as that is one of their traits in being an assassin. Also I would go for a revenge build as the top heavy does incredible damage, and then put revenge into perspective with top heavy spam, as well as the increase in attack from another stat, you will probable be able to one shot some heroes.

Thanapetus
02-23-2017, 12:49 AM
Go for speed as that is one of their traits in being an assassin. Also I would go for a revenge build as the top heavy does incredible damage, and then put revenge into perspective with top heavy spam, you will probable be able to one shot a PK.

Go Revenge till we all get it nerfed.

rafiqul84
02-23-2017, 12:53 AM
Think about your playstyle above all else, do you like rushing people down so they can't breath? Stamina cost reduction. Do you find youself good at defending yourself but always lacking that extra bit of damage? Attack > defense.

Thats how I approach it. That being said... Looks > Stats :P

lucasnrachel
02-23-2017, 01:09 AM
https://rankedboost.com/for-honor/orochi/

Go to whatever hero you want and scroll to gear build and this is what they recommend you to build for to either compensate weakness or exploit a strength. You can click on other character from this link as well.