PDA

View Full Version : [PS4] The Holistic Order of Honor

KingEin_
02-22-2017, 06:10 AM
Factions, a plague that brings us nothing but a cycle of endless death. What do we even fight for? Honor? Hardly.
I ask you now, have you ever wanted a cause? A feeling that would make your blade thurst for what it truly desires? Then I offer you now the option to follow me into the abyss. Now will you walk the way of the blue and end your story here? Or will you walk the way of red and become a legend of history?

The Grand Architect welcomes all factions. When you join us, we become your faction, your family. We ask you only be of the age of 16 before devoting one self. Respect our ways and we will accept you with the many open arms of our nature. If you question our faith, come to us and we will guide you.

Our Ranks

The Inner Circle
The Grand Architect, Grandmason of Holistic Honor,
The Vision, Forseer of Truth,
The Tactician, Master Of War

The Honorable Three
The Legion, Fear Not Known , led by the Beholder. Alongside him are his Sentry, and Guardian (Vikings)

The Talon, First To Strike , led by the Harbinger. Alongside him are his Vanguard and Dawnbringer (Knights)

The Black Hand, Death Embraced , led by the Reclaimer. Alongside him are his Hollow and Grimm (Samurai)

Join us in our inner sanctuary if interested!
https://discord.gg/56Pk8Ge

All questions below will be anwsered in riddles. So stop by if you have any serious questions.

Alusi_UK
02-22-2017, 01:02 PM
Ok have signed up on your discord from the link.
I am looking for a UK based group/clan for casual but organised voice comms groups for 4v4 etc. Have rep2 PK, and L20 Warden alt. I play knights in Faction war. I have decided to focus on Knights for Season 1 at least. PSN Alusi_UK

Alusi_UK
02-22-2017, 04:00 PM
OK so what time does your Key shop open cos no one is home right now :) Also I dont know how to do any funny walks or weird handshakes ;p

KingEin_
02-22-2017, 05:48 PM
OK so what time does your Key shop open cos no one is home right now :) Also I dont know how to do any funny walks or weird handshakes ;p

We are mainly NA, however you are welcome to join us. The key to getting in is just messaging any of the three leaders.

Alusi_UK
02-22-2017, 06:21 PM
Ok thanks for the update, probably not going to work then with time zones and main play times etc :)