PDA

View Full Version : Valk Dodging

Shmoffy
02-21-2017, 11:42 PM
This is absolutely infuriating! I was annihilating this Shugoki in a duel. I had him 2 to nothing, he guardbreaks me, I fail to counter. This is fine.

But then his attacks start trackin my ******* dodges. I'M DODGING AND HIS ATTACKS ARE FOLLOWING ME 120 DEGREES AROUND HIS BODY. NO.

IF I DODGE IT MEANS I DON'T GET HIT.

I dodged again against a charge. The charge connected.

This absolute dog dung continues for the remaining three matches where he proceeds to pound me cause the ******* dodge mechanic isn't worth the crap under my shoe.

Sort it out Ubi. If I dodge, I bloody dodge.

If readers could do me a favour and insert a swear at least twice a sentence in your head that would be appreciated.

I play for a game where mechanics work. Not where fat asses spin around mid attack bonk me on the head and start gloating about how superior they are.

Also this game is going to be the death of my controller. RIP.

Edit: The asterisk's weren't even swears?

Nipheria93
02-21-2017, 11:46 PM
Did you try dodging twice

Shmoffy
02-21-2017, 11:46 PM
Did you try dodging twice

I was pounding the dodge button like a rabbit during mating season.

Lufury
02-22-2017, 12:13 AM
if you put him on focus then u can see the 3 Attack direction Arrows if they dissapear he is going to charge. Pretty easy

Shmoffy
02-22-2017, 12:39 AM
if you put him on focus then u can see the 3 Attack direction Arrows if they dissapear he is going to charge. Pretty easy

The point isn't that I missed the charge. I saw it. I dodged. The charge tracked me, pulled me back in. Took most of my health.

XORaptor0
02-22-2017, 12:52 AM

Kind of hard to dodge something when it's programmed to track you to the edge of the Earth.
This happens to me sometimes when I fight Conquerors. I dodge too early (as soon as they activate their shield bash), and they curve mid flight to knock me down. It shouldn't happen in my opinion. Not only because humans don't have mounted jet thrusters on their hips that allow them to change direction in the middle of a jump, but because it's just not fair as a game mechanic. Valkyrie's charge has no tracking, and she stays on the ground. Why can the Conqueror change trajectory in the air?