PDA

View Full Version : Warlord and lawbringer: bugs and buffs

Haemmerst0rm
02-21-2017, 10:49 PM
Dear ubisoft.

I've played all TT and alpha's. I main warlord and he is now reputation 5.

WARLORD
Bugs:

When a warlord fights minions in dominion, he can make different combo's with light and heavy attacks. When i kill minions with a combo of light and heavy attacks, there are some weird bugs. When i do light attack, its fine. But when i use heavy AFTER a light and i want to attack foward, my warlord attacks in the opposite way which means backwards. Please fix this, because this was'nt in the TT and the beta's.

Buffs:
Warlord is really nice to play in elemination/dominion with 108 armor gear. BUT warlord really lacks in duel/brawl gameplay. How so? His stamina is drained too fast. Warlord has great dps, but it drains too much stamina. Would you please add some more stamina to warlord, because the warlord now isn't the same then he was during the TT and the beta's.

LAWBRINGER
Bugs:

When i fight an opponent and he dashes backwards, when i want to use the shove alternatice, which means pull your opponent in front of you up in the air to ur back, the poleaxe can reach the opponent with an distane of one or two lengths that are equal to one or two dashes. Fix this because this is very abusive in duels. Also make the time interval between these backward shoves longer, because it is very annoying and abusive to keep the ennemy launching in the air while players can hit them with ease.

Buffs:
Lawbringer needs hyper armor. Lawbringer needs more faster chains/combo's if he want to succeed in duel gameplay.

YappysDaBeast
02-21-2017, 10:53 PM
" Also make the time interval between these backward shoves longer, because it is very annoying and abusive to keep the ennemy launching in the air while players can hit them with ease."

If you're going to do that. I hope you nerf Shugoki's spam pickup.
Wardens shoulder charge spam.
Warlords headbutt spam.
Valkyries trip spam.
Conq's shield bash spam.

Dabeat.
02-21-2017, 10:57 PM
You're right on the warlord and minions bug. I hope that gets fixed soon. Wrong on him needing a buff though. Not at all. His stamina is fine, you have to manage it.

Goat3_Saeko
02-21-2017, 11:01 PM
Also fix orochi and no punishing dash assassins is so annoying

SoveRReignN
02-21-2017, 11:04 PM
I agree that he runs out of stamina fast. Managing is one thing but it becomes an issue when you are completely out after a 1 combo.

Fuzzybutts
02-21-2017, 11:09 PM
Warlord is actually very strong in 1v1 duels since they pretty much have the appropriate kit to take care of/counter any opponent when played properly. I say this as a prestige 2 warlord player, where a whole level and a half of that is from 1v1 duels vs players. As for other experience i have two other classes at prestige 1 from trying to find out what I like to play :F

Warlord does get shafted fighting soldiers in dominion though, hes got the slowest clearing speed and his zone attacks seem to use double the stamina as they do in 1v1 duels when hitting minions somehow. They also have a few wierd audio artefacts in their emotes wherein some of them have this wierd subtle crowd-cheering noise in the background for now reason, as if the sound was cut from some other game trailer or audio.

Haemmerst0rm
02-21-2017, 11:37 PM
Theres a difference between a warlord in duel/brawl and a warlord in dominion/elemination WITHOUT gear: warlord in 4vs4 loses less stamina then in duel, which makes it harder to fight LB/shukogi/PK/valkyrie.

And about the warden: warden shoudler bash should be NOT CANCELABLE. Warlords charge can't be cancelled. Conqueror bash can't be cancelled. Valkyrie shield bash can't be cancelled. Etc etc....

DrExtrem
02-21-2017, 11:41 PM
Warlord does not need a buff.
If he gets lore stamina, he has to give up dmg from hos heavy attack in return.

Kradle_31
02-21-2017, 11:55 PM
I don't agree with the Warlord buff, he has very strong attacks and great CC. Not to mention his amazing defense. Having to manage his stamina is what makes every character tactical and strategic. You give him more stamina and he will be ridiculous strong with his already amazing defense and offense.

Second, I do agree the lawbringer chains need to be quicker, however, I play the lawbringer a lot and I am very successful with him in duels and brawls. He isn't meant to attack first unless you want to run away from your oppenent and sprint at them and hit R2 every 3 seconds.... His only other initiation moves is his dash + shove that can easily be dodged. Lawbringer is meant to be a counter-attacker. you take advantage of your opponent attacking you.That is when you get your combos and damage off.

Brammimond
02-22-2017, 12:06 AM
Hey guys, if you could check out my posts and bump it in the Suggestions forum, I'd really appreciate it!

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1585987-A-guide-to-comprehensive-Lawbringer-Fixes

It's about Lawbringer's problems and how to maybe fix them. Thanks guys!

Delectable_Sin
02-22-2017, 12:17 AM
LB is incredibly OP right now. He's the easiest character to go undefeated with in duel, by a large margin too.

The_B0G_
02-22-2017, 12:39 AM
LB is incredibly OP right now. He's the easiest character to go undefeated with in duel, by a large margin too.

Ever try playing a LB against a good warlord or pk? it's far from easy. I have a rep 3 LB and I get wrecked by good warlords. the only way to hit them is the pole flip, everything else is blocked. The odd throw gets through too.

Goat3_Saeko
02-22-2017, 01:23 AM
I played on closed and open beta and to be honest I never had a real problem with warlord and conqueror out of the ordinary if I was consecrate I was able to get the fight against them I don't know why people cry so much for warlord in BETA. I played after release the warlord is really fun to play I like him but it's true that they fck him up because people want to get easy and don't want to try to learn more about there class. Honestly I main berseker and that dash thing is redicilus...