PDA

View Full Version : we need a better plan than trying to fight both factions at once

slugish21
02-21-2017, 08:14 PM
If we team with the knights than when we take out samurai there can be a better chance of the vikings winning the season because we have more men than knights but less than samurai so if we team with knights and push samurai to eliminate that faction we can win making this season over in a matter of days or 1 or 2 weeks tops.

scrubbyjimbob
02-22-2017, 01:02 AM
We just need to do a better job of managing our percentages in territories. You'll see us go ballz to the wall on attack fronts while loosing our home territories behind it-basically nullifiying it unless we can reconnect it quickly. Then in other territories you'll see one winning with a huge margin while the ones surrounding it are all loosing. It also makes little sense to push the middle, splitting the other two factions, as they won't be able to attack one another and can only attack us. If we can all make an effort to maintain defenses and concentrate pushes in more direct angles to the opposing strongholds we should be golden.

Egotistic_Ez
02-22-2017, 01:28 AM
You're trying to use strategy is this badly designed faction war trash? gl with that.

Kassill22
02-22-2017, 09:07 PM
I've been dumping assets into homeland defense mostly, as when I get on there is either a large dash of yellow or large dash of teal. I'd love to get more offensive pushes but my gut always tells me to defend first.

GrauWolf_Kull
02-23-2017, 12:16 AM
Whe dont need the Knights!

lets just focus on the Japanis and kick them hard between her Legs!

Lets Raid them !

The Thing is, if the Knights see whe taking ground on the Japanis they will attak them too! CUZE whe all wanna know whats happend, arent we?

EmeraldCthulhu
02-23-2017, 10:36 AM
The faction war is broken anyway. Does anyone even understand it? This is a real question, I have no idea what is happening on that map. Are they any modefiers to attack/defence depending on how deep into enemy territory a faction is? Are there modefiers depending on how good a faction is doing?

Is there actually a score being kept? As in, will the game and the end of round calcualte how many ares were lost by a faction vs. how many areas were taken and give faction score? I know there is somethin on the top of the screen, but what does that really mean? Is all that matters who has the most territory at the end? If that's true, than nothing we do right now has any meaning, right? It will all be decided by who has more no-lifes to play it on the last day.

I was quite interested in this faction war for like 2-3 days, but the wholse system seems to be broken and pointless. It either nees a very clear explanation or a rework.

SwhincK
02-23-2017, 06:26 PM
As a faction takes more and more territories, the math dictates that it will be harder to hold them as we only have so many assets to deploy as a team. We will be destined to gain then lose in a circle.

The only way to reach a stronghold IMO is to focus on specific tiles as a team, burning a path to the stronghold with the minimal amount of tiles.

The question is, how do get the word out to the faction which tiles to attack as it goes without that the other factions also see the plan...

Terastorm
02-24-2017, 12:43 AM
The number of people in a specific faction doesn't matter. If your faction has less active people, then you get to deploy more war assets. The more active faction members the fewer war assets. The real question is whether or not this game is truly cross-platform like it says it is. I am playing on the Xbox One and we Vikings have been doing great. My friend, however, is playing on PS4 and is a Samurai; according to him, Samurai are way a head of Vikings. Whether this is him making stuff up or not, doesn't really matter. 'Cause let's be honest, the lead depends on the time-zones anyway.