PDA

View Full Version : Dropping out of matches

Sykoink
02-21-2017, 06:21 PM
This is starting to piss me off, the last couple of days its been getting worse when playing dominion you suddenly get kicked out of the game and get the error message returning to main menu....... it already happened a couple of times today and just now we were having a great back and forth match it was real tight in the end and then i got kicked out with an error message, its driving me crazy.

I'm sure it doesn't have anything to do with my internet connection. I have an Open Nat type, 300 Mbit/s etc and i have no issues in other games.

Does anyone else notice it happening a lot these last couple of days?

itsPlanB
02-21-2017, 06:23 PM
Did the game graphics seem to slow down or "lag" a bit as it was happening to you or did you just get booted to the menu? I'm trying to decipher what other people's disconnects look like. I'm postulating that its an FPS drop that leads to a network bottleneck and disconnect.

Does it only happen in 4v4 matches?

This is starting to piss me off, the last couple of days its been getting worse when playing dominion you suddenly get kicked out of the game and get the error message returning to main menu....... it already happened a couple of times today and just now we were having a great back and forth match it was real tight in the end and then i got kicked out with an error message, its driving me crazy.

I'm sure it doesn't have anything to do with my internet connection. I have an Open Nat type, 300 Mbit/s etc and i have no issues in other games.

Does anyone else notice it happening a lot these last couple of days?

Sykoink
02-21-2017, 07:11 PM
Did the game graphics seem to slow down or "lag" a bit as it was happening to you or did you just get booted to the menu? I'm trying to decipher what other people's disconnects look like. I'm postulating that its an FPS drop that leads to a network bottleneck and disconnect.

Does it only happen in 4v4 matches?

That's exactly it. Most of the time it happens in 4vs4 matches and frame drops occur right before i get kicked to the menu. Its not always the same, that last match i was talking about was right when 3 of us were standing in their zone celebration with our dance moves and then i got booted and there was no frame drop beforehand. But most of the time the frame drops do happen right before.

jerryltyler
02-21-2017, 07:21 PM
That's exactly my experience as well; game will begin to lag and then I get returned to the main screen however, I have experienced this in all game modes with or without teammates and against both players and AI.

Petexbox28
02-21-2017, 07:29 PM
Yep, this is driving me nuts. I don't usually lose my temper but my controllers nearly gone through the wall in frustration. To go through the whole game just to be kicked near the end is soul destroying. It's getting to the point where I don't want to risk playing cause I know I have a 50% chance of losing all my Xp and steel I've worked for in the match.