PDA

View Full Version : Cheating

unqueore
02-20-2017, 07:56 PM
Entered a fresh elimination match, once it started i charged my opponent. About 1/2 way to him, he used 3 different feats. An explosive, an arrow then a mine. Is this a cheat or is this possible?

I could understand if the match was already in progress and there was time to activate feats but this was a fresh match that was about 1 second in.

Any feedback is appreciated.

scipio24
02-21-2017, 08:08 PM
Seems suspect. Hasn't happened to me yet, and may just be a bug. I watched a guy resurrect a player I had literally just executed, but only happened once.

Nightfury2k16
02-22-2017, 06:26 AM
Which Round was it? It can happen buddy. There is a booster icon with stars (the hologram looking thingy). If you pick that up it activates all feats.

Rakh0089
02-25-2017, 01:32 AM
The pick up looks like a bar of stars and temporarily unlocks all abilitys. A cheat would be if they were able to still strike you when you successfully parried an attack (parried attacks shove your opponent back).

FirestormX5
02-25-2017, 07:55 PM
Which Round was it? It can happen buddy. There is a booster icon with stars (the hologram looking thingy). If you pick that up it activates all feats.

for Skirmish yes