PDA

View Full Version : What determines Bot levels in faction war?

Yefrign
02-20-2017, 10:58 AM
as primarily a PvE player I spend most of my time fighting against the AI and I've been trying to determine what dictates bot level in matches.

at first I thought it was gear level. whenever there was someone with a high gear level I started seeing lv 2 bots.

but then that didn't seem to be the case.

as I got myself close to hitting reputation 2 on a character I started seeing lv 2 on the regular. so I thought "okay what if I took off all my higher level gear and went stock standard?"

that didn't seem to make a difference. now matches seem to be a mix of lv 2 and lv 1 bots and sometimes only just lv 2 bots. so I'm at a complete loss as to what determines what changes the bot level.

does anyone know?

zwaggs33
02-20-2017, 11:46 AM
I saw someone suggest the more you win the harder the bots. Perhaps you're beating up on the bots too much?

Yefrign
02-20-2017, 10:38 PM
thought there would be more to it than that...

does it reset after a certain amount of time?

Yefrign
02-21-2017, 04:30 AM
all the current theories here kinda seem to be invalid. because I've been playing all morning with a friend of mine. we were both high level Rep1 characters and it started off with matches with Lv2 bots. then after the faction territories updated we fought nothing BUT lv1 bots. so... reputation and gear score seems irrelevant...

so what on earth determines the bot levels in the faction war?

Yefrign
02-24-2017, 09:21 PM
no conformation what so ever about this?