PDA

View Full Version : Hardcore mode?

Baggin_
02-20-2017, 07:13 AM
Anyone think they'll ever make a hardcore mode that doesn't have the battle widget or health and stamina bar to see? I don't use them when I play which I realize gives me a huge handicap, but it's so much fun without it.

Brunn_MgAmadd
02-20-2017, 07:18 AM
seems you already have your hardcore mode so what are u asking?

Baggin_
02-20-2017, 07:27 AM
To force everyone to play that way so it doesn't handicap me.

FailOfHDDVD
02-20-2017, 07:32 AM
To force everyone to play that way so it doesn't handicap me.

no offense but sounds like you are a jerk

Baggin_
02-20-2017, 07:35 AM
Are you saying that about me?

JTWDK
02-20-2017, 07:47 AM
Are you saying that about me?
Well your way of explaining might have come out kinda unfortunate, as it sounds like you want to force people to play the way YOU like it, and not the way they might like to play.

However if im understanding you right, you hope/ask if they are considering implementing a mode where this would be equal for all, which is honestly something i'd like to see as well.
I saw the Worthabuy review before i bought this game, and he specifically says the arrow indicators and such make the game feel way too arcadey for him, and i have a feeling others might feel the same way.
Personally i don't mind the direction arrows at all, but i still think i'd have more fun with a gamemode that removed these for everyone.

As long as its kept as something people can opt for, and not a change of the current game modes. I'm all for adding things, just keep the current stuff as well.

Baggin_
02-20-2017, 08:30 AM
Well I guess now that I reread it I can see how it would come off kind of like a jerk, but anything could sound like a jerk if you read text and a snarky voice. Lol you hit the nail on the head though that's exactly the kind of mood I would like to see. I don't mean take out all the modes just make it more like a hardcore. Kind of like how Call of Duty and Battlefield have their hardcore modes without the radar and increased damage.

cstratus
02-20-2017, 08:45 AM
Interesting concept.

I agree. I would like to see this implemented for players that would enjoy this. This would definitely throw off even the most seasoned players and possibly bring in more people to play.

May I ask how you play like this? The visual cue of the red arrow to parry moves helps majorly in defending yourself in a timely fashion. Certain characters may have an advantage or disadvantage based on the characters attack animations.

Gubbyplz1
02-20-2017, 11:23 AM
There is realistic mode in campaign which does not give you the hit detection box, Can't think what it is called. I think it will be like this when ranked comes out.

lucasnrachel
02-20-2017, 11:41 AM
Realistic, lol you already got you just didn't know it. If you want the coveted platinum trophy you will have to obtain this gem.

Heelidar
02-20-2017, 12:44 PM
Sounds fun. Remove the hud, remove enemy hp and stamina lvls. Can become the main game mode. And it will save us from many easy hacking tricks as well.

Altair_Snake
02-20-2017, 01:07 PM
I've been asking for that, too... until I played the campaign and saw how OP that would make the assassins.

It's cool that we can still enjoy it on campaign, though (without handicaping ourselves in PvP).

And given the Heroes complexity, I respect that the competitive version of the game requires the UI. It's not the ideal to me, but I think they did a great job.