PDA

View Full Version : Request for PT screen shots!

ANGRYICECRYSTL
04-28-2004, 11:45 AM
I want to make a sig and have something specific in mind, but I'm an XBox player. Rather then video taping, then dragging the tape to my friends for video capturing, then editing, I thought I'd try requesting here. Could a very nice PC player out there do some screen captures for me to edit for my sig?

Here's what I need:
A nice closeup of a merc in the snipe mode with motion tracking (red visor) on. It should be a 3/4 view (facing toward the side but not a full profile.) I'll only be using the top part, waist up should be fine if you can get that angle using a spy.

A shot of a level viewed in motion tracking. Any level, any area which has nice contrasts going, lots of red and black shapes. There should be a crouching, motionless (as in no box painted on him) spy in the shot. He should be sortof midground or background distance away. Please put the merc's reticle directly over the spy's head for this one.

Please and thank you and much bowing to whoever can do this for me! PM me for my address if you need to email them to me.

ANGRYICECRYSTL
04-28-2004, 11:45 AM
I want to make a sig and have something specific in mind, but I'm an XBox player. Rather then video taping, then dragging the tape to my friends for video capturing, then editing, I thought I'd try requesting here. Could a very nice PC player out there do some screen captures for me to edit for my sig?

Here's what I need:
A nice closeup of a merc in the snipe mode with motion tracking (red visor) on. It should be a 3/4 view (facing toward the side but not a full profile.) I'll only be using the top part, waist up should be fine if you can get that angle using a spy.

A shot of a level viewed in motion tracking. Any level, any area which has nice contrasts going, lots of red and black shapes. There should be a crouching, motionless (as in no box painted on him) spy in the shot. He should be sortof midground or background distance away. Please put the merc's reticle directly over the spy's head for this one.

Please and thank you and much bowing to whoever can do this for me! PM me for my address if you need to email them to me.

ShadownetSpy088
04-28-2004, 12:21 PM
hard pi to find....if you find he pic talk to pitt bull...hes good at sigs

http://home.comcast.net/~natewarner/915074_20031215_screen001.jpg

SplinterCell055 Back From The Dead
Has Joined "The Seek After Mike"

.ZeR0.
04-28-2004, 03:21 PM
hes saying he wants someone to take em for him... i would, but i let my friend borrow my copy

http://gallery.cybertarp.com/albums/userpics/16527/test%7E3.gif

Return To Castle Wolfenstein - Team Ravage/Frag Masters now recruiting - Private Message me to join!!

Return To Castle Wolfenstein ID: Dark_ZeR0

ANGRYICECRYSTL
04-28-2004, 10:45 PM
I'll make the sig. I just need the pics first, I was hoping someone would take a couple of screen captures for me. And thanks for the thought Dark Zero.