PDA

View Full Version : Charges are ridiculous...

sinxsader2327
02-20-2017, 06:35 AM
Conqueror, warden, and even lawbringer have ridiculous charges. I can't dodge them at all. I still get hit by them all the time. They should lower the hitbox to where it's only right in front of them so I can actually dodge them.

Gubbyplz1
02-20-2017, 06:46 AM
Conqueror, warden, and even lawbringer have ridiculous charges. I can't dodge them at all. I still get hit by them all the time. They should lower the hitbox to where it's only right in front of them so I can actually dodge them.

If you dodge too early or too late you will get hit by it but there not op at all. the window is larger than GB counter you'll get there. practice against lvl 3 bots they are better than most players

VoadorHolandes
02-20-2017, 06:50 AM
Disengage and roll, my friend. Dodging can be dangerous if you can't time it right.

sinxsader2327
02-20-2017, 06:53 AM
If you dodge too early or too late you will get hit by it but there not op at all. the window is larger than GB counter you'll get there. practice against lvl 3 bots they are better than most players

Ok i'll practice the timing more...yea i've heard the horror stories of level 3 bots.