PDA

View Full Version : This game is not worth the money. It sucks.

Mainalt
02-20-2017, 05:59 AM
Not even asking for a refund, i dont give a fook about the money. Just telling you whats up. :cool:

Lagfests to disconnects, we have it all.

Bots, bots everywhere! Dont want a player? Bot! Want a player? Bot! Whooo, bot!

Now lets level this new hero, against these... multi prestige 108 nolifers? :nonchalance:

Did i mention the ultimate heroic ability of opening your wallet to scavenge the best possible gear instantly? Thats right ladies and gentlemen, everything is possible.

Oh and last but not least, there is really just one hero in this game the rest are like demi heroes. Ryūjin no ken o kurae!

I speak the truth there aint no doubt. Ignore the shills, over and out.

zwaggs33
02-20-2017, 06:10 AM
Later

Zzzonked_
02-20-2017, 07:31 AM
Catchya!

JTWDK
02-20-2017, 07:49 AM
Did i mention the ultimate heroic ability of opening your wallet to scavenge the best possible gear instantly?.
Yeah, that's not possible though.

bulks88
02-20-2017, 08:05 AM
ubisoft is pathetic, im shocked they're still in business. I for one will never buy another ubisoft game againt

zwaggs33
02-20-2017, 08:07 AM
ubisoft is pathetic, im shocked they're still in business. I for one will never buy another ubisoft game againt

So you're surprised they are still in business because you assume everyone shares your way of thinking?

TatoRezo
02-20-2017, 08:09 AM
Are you sure we are playing the same game? Because so many things you posted are just plain wrong.

cstratus
02-20-2017, 08:11 AM
Yeah, that's not possible though.

He is somewhat correct about that. You can pay money to get things quicker but not instantly. If you pay for steel you can max your gear out at 36 before you even start playing a character. Then to level 78 once you hit reputation 1 and 108 once you're reputation 3. This takes away many many days of farming steel to upgrade your gear

K0DAB3AR
02-20-2017, 08:13 AM
Or the fact Their anticheat client banned me for using Overwolf, (a teamspeak overlay) and refuse to say how long im banned for and have no place to appeal it