PDA

View Full Version : How does "Change look" work?

wetterberg
02-20-2017, 02:19 AM
I recently got my raider to prestige 3 and got a lot of great heroic gear. However I personally don't like the fancy look of most of the heroic gear but I like the stats on them. But I can't change the look on them, I can only change them to other heroic gear. I thought I could change it to whatever I may have in my inventory but is that not the case?

WingedHussar_PL
02-20-2017, 02:38 AM
These looks are mostly too fantastic or arcade like style. The same problem is with the effects like colorful glows - too many and too often I see them. Sometimes I think that this game is done for 12 years old teenage girls.

wetterberg
02-21-2017, 03:19 AM
So how does it work, why can't i change my heroic gear to look like my regular gear if I have them in my inventory?

PackingMoney
02-21-2017, 03:21 AM
So how does it work, why can't i change my heroic gear to look like my regular gear if I have them in my inventory?

You can only change heroic to look like heroic. Sad really as there is a lot of cool looking rares.

DEV1L79
02-21-2017, 03:22 AM
Gear must be the same level to change it. So heroic can change to any other heroic but cant change the looks to rare

wetterberg
02-21-2017, 04:56 AM
That's too bad. But you can still get heroic gear that looks like the normal and rare gear right? Because these overly big, superheavy looking skull-axes I've scavenged might look cool in dark souls but for this game I like the regular looking stuff

Karma_Ghost
02-21-2017, 05:31 AM
But you can still get heroic gear that looks like the normal and rare gear right?

Yes. It's just less likely to occur because it has to compete with a larger pool of models.It definitely happens though. I've gotten several purples with the common gear look.